WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

+21
Lilian Garcia
Katie Lea Burchill
Jeff Hardy
Jillian Hall
Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton (Viper)
Triple H
Evan Bourne
Soraya O'Toole
Shawn Michaels
Christian
Trish Stratus
Rachel Orton
Batista
Matt Hardy
Ted Dibiase Jr.
John Cena
Tiffany
KellyKelly
Candice Michelle Bautista
Katie Orton
25 posters

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Katie calmed down.

"That might work." Katie muttered.

--------------------------

"Torrie I don't care about what if, get your dress on now." John said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:24 pm

"But I can't lose you," Torrie muttered with a soft sob.

John looked at Torrie, even if he did die he'll always be with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 6:25 pm

"Torrie even if I die I'm always going to be with you, now get dressed." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Candice smiled at Katie. "You can wait one more hour, can't you? I can make mimosas for us to celebrate with." She offered.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Katie sat up.

"I guess I could wait another hour." Katie said with a small smile.

"Good, now I'm going to hide this in here." Matt said as he put the shotgun under the couch.

"Matt!"

Matt jumped then hid behind Soraya.

"Someone lock the door." Matt whispered.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Torrie looked at John, with tears in her eyes.

"But I can't live without you John, I can't...I just can't...even risk it I'll miss you so much! I want you stay here holding me" Torrie said with sorrow in her eyes.

"See everything will work out" Lilian spoke with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 6:29 pm

"Sure!" Soraya rolled her eyes. "You can use me as a shield but can't even compliment on how I look in the dress."

Candice chuckled. "I'm going to make those mimosas...maybe Mr. Hardy would like one."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sat May 23, 2009 6:34 pm

"Soraya you look extremely beautiful." Matt said with a smile.

Matt looked at Candice.

"Give one to my dad so he's too drunk to kill me." Matt said.

Katie looked at Matt then threw a pillow at him.

"No! Dad is not going to walk me down the aisle drunk!" Katie yelled.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 6:36 pm

"Thank you." Soraya chuckled. "Now are you going to kiss me hello or what? You're slacking on boyfriend detail."

Candice giggled. "Mr. Hardy loves me, I'll offer him a mimosa and distract him onto something else." She said, beginning to pass out the champagne flutes.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Torrie lowered her head down, on John's chest.

"I can't John, I just..can't" Torrie muttered while she stayed close to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 6:40 pm

"Thank you Candice." Katie said with a smile as she took a sip of her drink.

Matt looked at Soraya then kissed her passionately on the lips.

Mr. Hardy then came into the room and looked at Katie.

"Aw princess you look beautiful." He said as he hugged his daughter.

"Thank you dad." Katie said.

--------------------------------------

"Torrie this isn't about you and what you want. Just get dressed, I'll be waiting in the car." John said before he walked out.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 6:42 pm

"You're welcome, Katie." Candice beamed at Gilbert Hardy. "Hi Mr. Hardy, my don't you look dashing in your tux!"

Soraya smiled when Matt pulled back. "Much better." She giggled. "You're looking pretty handsome in a tux as well."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Torrie lowered her head down, as she heard the gunshot she heard in a dream she had the night..Trish had told her that if she goes through it, John will be taken away from Torrie.

Torrie turned her head to the rose petal Maid of Honour dress hanging up on the door, she then turned to the picture frame of her and Katie in Mexico blowing a kiss under a waterfall.

Sarah was in her flower dress in backseat with Kayla.

"Mommy's coming isn't she daddy?" Sarah asked John.

John looked at the door, he hoped to god she would come through the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sat May 23, 2009 6:45 pm

"Thank you sweetheart." Matt said as he put his arms around Soraya.

Gilbert looked at Candice.

"Thank and you look beautiful in your dress but then again when don't you look beautiful?" Gilbert asked.

---------------------------------

"I hope so." John said.

--------------------------------

Rachel Orton came into the room in a golden colored dress and saw drinks.

"Cool I want one." Rachel said with a grin.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 6:47 pm

"Be careful, Mr. Hardy." Candice smiled. "Or you might be stealing my heart from Dave, you charmer."

Soraya chuckled into Matt's shoulder. "Ha, you're safe! Candice is on a roll today."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Torrie let out a deep breath, she quickly stripped out of her black sweats and her white lacy halter neck. She quickly did her make up, then slipped on her dress. She slipped on her silver sandals underneath and grabbed her banquet of flowers.

She looked at the mirror, as she gulped before she looked at ceiling "Please god, look after him" She prayed before she picked up her dress and ran out of the door.

"Daddy look!" Sarah pointed to see Torrie come out with her rose coloured dress, she had her tiara in her hair while she gave him a small smile still with tears in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sat May 23, 2009 6:51 pm

"Thank god Candice was born." Matt said with smile.

"I can't help it if you're stunning and one of my favorite divas." Gilbert said.

-----------------------------------

John smiled as he looked at Torrie.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Torrie got in the car "Remember I'll hold you to what you said, but thank you" Torrie spoke as she softly kissed John.

"Hello! step on it we have a wedding to get too!" Kayla shouted while Sarah clapped her little hands together.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 6:54 pm

"Okay but hold on tight, I picked my fastest car for a reason." John said before he started driving.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Candice giggled. "Well, Mr. Hardy, I daresay you're giving Dave some healthy competition. You'll save me a dance, won't you?"

Soraya shook her with silent laughter. "She's too much. You're Dad is going to be in love with her by the end of today."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sat May 23, 2009 6:57 pm

"I think he already is." Matt muttered.

"Of course, I will always have time to dance with you." Gilbert said with a smile.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Torrie brushed back the remaining silk locks on her shoulder as she took a deep breath thinking what she had done. She turned to look at John, feeling afraid to lose him. She felt John's hand on her knee, while he felt the chiffon on her dress.

She gave him a small smile before he continued to drive to the church.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 7:00 pm

A couple minutes later the car came to a screeching stop in front of the church.

"Everyone still alive?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 7:02 pm

"Wonderful!" Candice beamed.

Soraya laughed. "Well, would rather him flirt with Candice, or try to kill you?"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 7:03 pm

"For now...yes" Torrie muttered with tears in her eyes.

Kayla and Sarah got out of the car and ran up to the church. Rachel looked, and smiled widely when she saw Kayla outside.

Torrie stepped out of the car, she stood there feeling the gentle breeze through her hair and lean on her face gently while she stood there with different emotions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next