WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

+21
Lilian Garcia
Katie Lea Burchill
Jeff Hardy
Jillian Hall
Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton (Viper)
Triple H
Evan Bourne
Soraya O'Toole
Shawn Michaels
Christian
Trish Stratus
Rachel Orton
Batista
Matt Hardy
Ted Dibiase Jr.
John Cena
Tiffany
KellyKelly
Candice Michelle Bautista
Katie Orton
25 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) Empty A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Katie sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing such an amazing wedding dress, her bridesmaids were in beautiful light pink dresses, and she was wearing the man she loved more then anything in the world. Randy Orton. The one thing though that her wedding was missing was her maid of honor. After Torrie dropped out of the wedding Katie's been crushed but still today in Hawaii she was marrying Randy, she loved him and even though her best friend wouldn't come she wasn't going to cancel the wedding. Katie wanted to be with Randy for the rest of her life.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Candice Michelle Bautista and Soraya O'Toole entered the bridal room wearing identical light pink bridesmaid dresses.

"Wow, Katie, you look beautiful!" Candice told her honestly. "A picture perfect bride."

"I agree." Soraya smiled. "You are flawlessly gorgeous! I'm so happy for you!"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Katie smiled a little as she looked at Candice and Soraya.

"Thanks, this dress better be beautiful. It was 20,000 dollars." Katie said with a small chuckle.

(The Dress)
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 2:58 pm

"It was worth every cent, you look stunning." Candice assured her. "Really, Randy might faint before you're halfway down the aisle. You're going to take his breath away."

"Hell, she nearly took mine away and I'm not into girls." Soraya joked. "Randy's definitely going to faint."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 3:03 pm

"I hope not. I already don't have a flower girl, a maid of honor, or a best man. I don't need to lose my husband too." Katie said as she felt tears in her eyes.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Candice immediately felt sympathetic. "Aw Katie, I'm so sorry." She gently hugged the bride. "We didn't mean Randy would literally faint."

"Yeah, like his pride would let him." Soraya agreed. "And you've still got your bridesmaid, not that it fixs everything. But we're hear and your family's here."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Sat May 23, 2009 3:11 pm

"Am I interrupting?" Kelly asked quietly as she entered where Katie, Candice, and Soraya were.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 827

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Torrie lowered her head down, as she let out a soft breath while she laid on her bed iddling a box of chocolates. John came in, with her maid of honour dress.

"John, how many times I don't need that anymore" Torrie sighed.

Lilian Garcia came in her light pink beautiful bridesmaid dress. "Aww wow Katie you look gorgeous!" She beamed.

"Torrie should be here," Lilian said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Katie nodded as she gently wiped her tears away.

"You're right but I still wish Torrie was here." Katie muttered.

Katie looked up at Kelly.

"Hey Kelly, you can come in." Katie said.

She then looked at Lilian.

"Thanks." Katie said with a small smile.

-----------------------------------

Shawn sighed as him and the other superstars were in the groom's room with Randy.

"When are we getting cookies?" Shawn asked.

"Later." Matt said.

"Later as in ten seconds?" Shawn asked.

-----------------------------------------

"You're going to the wedding." John said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 3:15 pm

"Nope." Candice assured Kelly. "We're just telling Katie that this wedding is still going to be magical."

"Yeah I mean, it really stinks that Torrie and John aren't here, but we'll try to make it work anyway." Soraya agreed. "I mean, Matt, Dave, Evan, Cody, Ted, Shawn, Hunter and Jeff are keeping Randy company."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Torrie shook her head.

"No I can't....I just can't.. Torrie muttered.

"Yes you can, darling I don't care what fucking Trish Stratus says, alright you're going we all are" John spoke.

"But If I do, you'll be taken away from me" Torrie muttered as she lowered down in tears.

"Exactly, I don't really understand why she's not here" Lilian spoke.

Randy just staighten his tie in the mirror, missing his best friend on the best day of his life and John Cena isn't here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sat May 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Ever since Lauren came out of her coma she was acting like a total bitch. She was mean to everyone for no reason. Lauren had alot of makeup on her face and was still adding more. Tiffany just glared at her cousin.

"You know this is Katie's big day not yours" Tiff said.

"Shut your mouth Tiffany. Your just jealous of me" she said with a nasty tone. Tiffany grabbed Lauren by her arm.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that" she said. "Your mother and father brought you up beter than this" she said.
Lauren just snatched her arm away.

"Why don't you just run to your boyfriend" she said before she shoved Velvet as she walked out the bathroom.

"I swear im going to kill that spoilt brat" Velvet said.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Sat May 23, 2009 3:20 pm

"yes, listen to them. The wedding will be like a fairytale" Kelly insisted.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 827

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 3:21 pm

"I know, it makes no sense." Candice agreed with Lilian.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Katie got up and looked out the window at the beautiful view of the beach then sat down on a couch and continued staring out.

-----------------------------

"What are you talking about?" John asked.

--------------------------------

"Shawn be quiet and wait for the damn cookies!" Matt snapped.

"You can't talk to me like that." Shawn said then went to superkick him but Hunter pulled him away from Matt.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Candice sat down beside Katie. "It's your wedding day, Katie. We're going to make it the happiest of your life."

--------

"Shawn, cut it out!" Hunter ordered. "You're acting like a spoiled brat!"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Torrie looked at John, before she lowered her head back down.

"Nothing," Torrie muttered,

"Katie, maybe Torrie ..will show" Lilian said as she kneeled down by the hearted bride.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Katie looked at Candice.

"How?" Katie asked.

----------------------------

Shawn sighed.

"Okay." Shawn said before he started bouncing around the room like a bunny.

----------------------------------

"No what did you mean when you said I'd be taken away?" John asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Candice smiled at Katie. "Because the most important person is still here. In reality, all you really need is Randy."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Katie smiled widely.

"You're right, thank you Candice." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Candice grinned. "Glad I could help. Just remember, as long as Randy is here, your wedding is already perfect. Everything else, is icing on the cake."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Katie hugged Candice.

"You must have superpowers, you know how to easily get people from being upset to being happy again." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 3:40 pm

"Well," Candice chuckled. "Torrie missed the last half of my wedding and I thought it was ruined. But once I realized Dave was still there, she and John could fight all they want, all I needed was Dave, the minister and some witnesses."

Candice grinned at Katie. "If I can do it, so can you."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Katie nodded with a smile.

"Does anyone know if my dad is here yet and if he is he doesn't have a shotgun with him does he?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 23, 2009 3:46 pm

"Hang on, I'll text Dave and see if he knows." Candice said, texting her husband.

He's here and Matt's already disarmed him. Dave replied.

"Dave says he's here and Matt disarmed him. Looks like Matt's trying to stay in your good graces." Candice told her.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next