WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Perfect Spot (finding Soraya and Matt's wedding location)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Perfect Spot (finding Soraya and Matt's wedding location) Empty The Perfect Spot (finding Soraya and Matt's wedding location)

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:15 am

Candice Michelle Bautista smirked at Soraya over the rim of her sunglasses. "See? Now you understand why I had such a hard time choosing a spot."

The Candy-Coated Diva drove Dave's white Hummer H3 into the parking lot of the Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center, in Asheville, North Carolina. It was the fifth venue they had gone to look at that day for Soraya and Matt's wedding, and so far, the Bride to Be had loved all of them.

Dressed casually for a day of walking, Candice wore faded blue jeans, a snug black WWE Diva t-shirt with black sneakers on her feet. Stepping out the car, she pushed her sunglasses up to the top of her head, which doubled to not only reveal her face but hold her dark wavy hair back.

"Oh, I remember this place!" Candice said excitedly. "This one came in a very close second for me to have my wedding. You'll love this!"

(any Divas are welcome to join in)
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Spot (finding Soraya and Matt's wedding location) Empty Re: The Perfect Spot (finding Soraya and Matt's wedding location)

Post  Soraya O'Toole Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:22 am

Soraya O'Toole glanced down at the brochure in her hands for the Sleepy Hollow Inn. "It says here that they have a pond with a gazebo and have the facilities to hold conventions and weddings up to 150 people. They can accomidate up to 22 people in our spacious B&B all with private bathrooms. And, they have a Carriage House for the Bride and Groom in their wedding night."

The Pittsburgh beauty ran a hand through her straight blonde hair and looked around. She too as dressed casually in acid wash jeans, a white tank top and white sneakers.

"Wow, so far it looks just as beautiful as the rest." She commented with a smile.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Spot (finding Soraya and Matt's wedding location) Empty Re: The Perfect Spot (finding Soraya and Matt's wedding location)

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:23 am

Torrie walked along the gravel, while she kicked a small stone.

"Oh my god, I remember choosing the place the venue was the most stressful place" Torrie spoke with a giggle in her light jaded summer dress with cream heels.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:27 am

Candice grinned at Torrie. "I know, I couldn't pick just one to save my life. I thought Kelly was going to smack me and even Dave's patience with me was running thin." She chuckled.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:28 am

Soraya laughed. "Well I'm now beginning to understand what you girls went through and give you ten times more credit than I gave you before. I want this to be just as perfect as the spots you girls picked out."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:37 am

"Come on!" Candice grabbed Soraya's hand and beckoned to Torrie. "Wait until you see this view. It's wonderful!"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:44 am

Soraya allowed Candice to lead her inside and up to the front desk.

"Hi!" She smiled at the clerk. "We booked an appointment to tour the grounds. It should be under Soraya O'Toole, or Candice Bautista, I can't remember who booked this one, but it's the eleven o'clock appointment."

Candice frowned thoughtfully. "I think I did..."

"The name is Candice Bautista." The clerk smiled politely. "Susan, will be here in a moment and she'll give you the full tour...for a wedding right?"

Soraya beamed. "Yes, a wedding." She said happily.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:52 am

"She's getting married!" Candice laughed, pointing to Soraya who blushed. "I've been there, done that." She joked.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:02 pm

Soraya laughed at Candice, before they were approached by a middle agred woman in a business suit.

"Hello, I'm Susan. " She greeted them politely. "You're here for the tour?"

"Yes." Soraya answered. "I'm Soraya, the bride, and these are my friends and bridesmaids, Candice and Torrie."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Rhodes Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:03 pm

"Hey Soraya, Candy!" Kelly said coming up to them.
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 3121

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:07 pm

"Hey Kelly!" Candice chuckled. "You finally made it! Can we blame Airbourne for your late coming?"

Soraya giggled. "And Kelly will be joining us too. Hey Kel!"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Susan smiled. "Are we waiting on anyone else? Or should I begin the tour?"

Soraya nodded. "We're good."

"We've been here before." Candice said, gesturing to herself and Kelly. "This was almost where I had my wedding and now I'm hoping it'll be where Soraya has hers! You've got my vote."

Susan chuckled. "Wonderful. Shall we begin, Ladies?"
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Kelly laughed, "es, it's Evan's fault.... okay, well partially mine too." she told, "And yes, this place has my vote as well" Kelly added,
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 827

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Candice grinned. "Do I still have permission to give Evan a hard time about it?" She joked.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Soraya smiled at Susan. "Don't mind them, they do this all the time." She said refering to Candice and Kelly. "They're best friends."

Susan chuckled. "All right, well follow me. We'll start with where we hold the ceremony."

"Perfect." Soraya said.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:42 pm

"Of course, that's one one of your duties as my bff!" Kelly told.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Candice grinned. "Sweet, I get to torture Airbourne later!"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Kelly laughed, "Make sure to stick it to him" Kelly told.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:51 pm

Candice smirked. "Can I make him cry?"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Kelly thought for a second, "No! That's way to mean...... although, I bet he's is cute when he cries"
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:03 pm

"Aw man, spoil my fun!" Candice said with mock disappointment. "You think he's cute no matter what he's doing."

Soraya laughed. "Girls, talk while you walk." She joked.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Kelly smiled, "Well he is!" she told with a guilty look.

"Oh, right, we have to walk in this tour... I forgot" Kelly laughed.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Soraya laughed. "Well, you've seen it before so you already know what you're looking at."

"She's got a point." Candice grinned. "Besides, all you're thinking about right now is Evan anyways."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:24 pm

"Well you brought up his name" Kelly accused, "it's your fault he is the only think I an think about"
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:41 pm

"Yeah, but you're the one who lights up whenever he's mentioned." Candice teased. "You're like a Christmas tree as soon as I say the word Evan."

Soraya rolled her eyes and laughed. "Don't worry, if we start walking, they'll follow." She said to Susan.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next