WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

+21
Lilian Garcia
Katie Lea Burchill
Jeff Hardy
Jillian Hall
Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton (Viper)
Triple H
Evan Bourne
Soraya O'Toole
Shawn Michaels
Christian
Trish Stratus
Rachel Orton
Batista
Matt Hardy
Ted Dibiase Jr.
John Cena
Tiffany
KellyKelly
Candice Michelle Bautista
Katie Orton
25 posters

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 3:52 pm

"Thank god." Katie said with relief.

--------------------------

"Dad no." Matt said as he held the shotgun.

"Matt I'm your father now give me my gun back."

"You can't shoot Randy, Katie had enough problems already." Matt said.

Gilbert Hardy glared at Matt.

"I still have another gun." He muttered.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Torrie just kept her head down, as she started to cry feeling guilty for letting Katie down and scared in case she loses John.

John stared at Torrie, and saw her lie down on bed covering her face with a pillow but he could tell she was crying.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 5:23 pm

"Torrie what's going on?" John asked with concern.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:27 pm

"I'm not an evil bitch, John.....I didn't have a choice...I didn't I swear...Oh my god I am evil! oh god!" Torrie continued to cry as she backed herself against the wall.

John looked at her as he stood near the bed, seeing his beautiful wife in tears he wanted to hold her but he also wanted to know what the hell was going on.

"Candy's right Katie, you look beautiful, Randy's here as well so everything will be fine" Lilian said.

"You never know...Tor..might show" Kelly shrugged with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 5:29 pm

John put his arms around Torrie and held her.

"What's going on Torrie?" John asked.

--------------------------

Katie looked at Kelly.

"I hope so but you guys are right all I need is Randy to make this day perfect." Katie said with a smile.

She was still upset but tried to put her mind on marrying Randy so she could be happy.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Torrie just turned her head away until she felt John's gentle touch on her cheek.

"John, I can't...lose you..." Torrie muttered.

"There you go honey, all you need is your prince for your fairytale everything else is just the icing on the cake" Lilian spoke as she hugged Katie.

Katie looked at her, until she remembered Torrie was gonna sing a song for her at the reception.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Katie started crying again.

"Torrie was supposed to sing at the reception. Now who's going to sing?" Katie asked as she stuffed her face into a pillow after sitting back on the couch.

-------------------------

"You won't lose me, what makes you think you're going to lose me?" John asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Torrie looked at John, before she just crumbled and rested against his chest crying.

"I can't, John,....I can't let them take you away from me" Torrie muttered as she gripped unto John's black shirt.

"I will," Lilian spoke as she rubbed Katie's back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Katie looked at Lilian.

"Really?" Katie asked.

----------------------------

"Who? Torrie what is wrong?" John asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Dibiase Jr. Sat May 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Kelly stared at Katie, feeling sorry for her.

"That's nice Lilian" Kelly said,
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Ted Dibiase Jr.

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:43 pm

"Yeah" Lilian smiled.

Torrie just looked at the wall, until John sitting next to her gently touched the bottom of her cheek turning her head back, so she would look into his crystal blue eyes.

"You mean everthing to me John, I love you so much you mean more to than anything else in this world" Torrie muttered, while her heart thumped in her chest feeling his powerful, loving touch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 5:47 pm

Katie picked her head up then smiled then her cell phone rang.

"Hello?" Katie asked.

"This is Brian McKnight's manager and our plane got delayed and he might make the wedding."

"What?!" Katie yelled as she felt tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'll call you back if we get there in time."

Katie hung up then threw her cell phone on the floor.

"Great, just great. Now I have no one to sing my and Randy's song, everything keeps going wrong today." Katie said as she lied down on the couch with her face stuffed into a pillow.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:52 pm

"Ohh man! Torrie always sorts these things...oyut" Kelly spoke making Katie cry even more.

"Ooh Kel" Lilian spoke as she comforted.

Torrie looked up at John as he had his arms around her.

"You want to be there don't you?" Torrie asked as she felt him wipe away her tears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sat May 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Matt opened the door.

"How's my little sister on her special..." Matt stopped then frowned when he saw Katie crying on the couch.

"What's wrong...well except for Torrie not being here?" Matt asked as he walked over to Katie.

----------------------------

"Yeah I do, Randy is my best friend and I feel like I'm letting him down." John said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Dibiase Jr. Sat May 23, 2009 5:58 pm

"Sorry...." Kelly said.
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Ted Dibiase Jr.

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Torrie gulped as she looked at John.

"I love you more anything John, I just can't lose you" Torrie muttered.

"You're not going too, sweetheart what's going on?" John spoke.

"I can't...tell you..."

John brushed Torrie's hair back as he stayed close to her. "Why?" John asked.

"Because....."

"You do want to be there don't you? Sarah, Kayla does too" John spoke softly.

Torrie looked at John, she didn't want to listen she knew John was right but she did not want too. Torrie just nodded her head as she closed her eyes feeling the emotion rise within her.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 6:02 pm

"Then put on your dress and lets go." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Torrie looked at John before she shook her head.

"I can't..." She muttered.

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Torrie, for god sake! you know Katie needs you there what is so bad that you can't be there for her! Trish...so what! she never appericated you as a friend...she cares about no one but herself come on just get your dress on and let's go and forget Trish fricking Stratus because trust me she has" John said.

"I can't..."

John turned around "Fine, well I'm going" John spoke. Torrie watched John walk away she felt the tears rise further feeling scared of losing him.

"No she hasn't! IF I GO YOU'LL BE KILLED!" Torrie screamed with tears.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 6:08 pm

John walked back.

"What are you talking about?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:11 pm

"Nothing..." Torrie spoke.

She tried to walk away but John held unto her wrist gently. "Torrie what is going on?"

Torrie took a breath, before she let a tear slide down her cheek "If I...be Maid..of honour...Trish will have Josh shoot you" Torrie spoke softly.

"That's why I pulled out..." Torrie muttered before she broke down to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 6:13 pm

John sighed.

"Go to the wedding." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Torrie looked at John.

"No, John...I can't lose you" Torrie muttered.

"I'm not even gonna risk it, I don't care if everyone hates me I'm not gonna even risk losing you" Torrie spoke as she tightly held unto his forearm.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 6:17 pm

"Torrie I don't care about myself. This is Katie's wedding day and you're her maid of honor, I could die but I still don't care. You can't just drop out because of me." John said sternly.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat May 23, 2009 6:19 pm

"Um..." Candice bit her lip thoughtfully. "We could bump the wedding back an hour couldn't we? Give Brian a little more time to get here for the reception?"

------------

"So Randy?" Dave smiled at his friend. "You ready for this?"
Batista
Batista

Number of posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Torrie looked at John, with tears in her eyes.

"But....what if?" Torrie muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next