WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God Bless The Broken Road (Matt&Soraya's Wedding)

+5
John Cena
Evan Bourne
Shawn Michaels
Candice Michelle Bautista
Soraya O'Toole
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

God Bless The Broken Road (Matt&Soraya's Wedding) - Page 4 Empty Re: God Bless The Broken Road (Matt&Soraya's Wedding)

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Torrie looked at her phone, before she texted Katie.

"See you at the wedding," She texted feeling her heart thump twice as fast because John didn't know,

"I'm not going," Randy said.

Back to top Go down

God Bless The Broken Road (Matt&Soraya's Wedding) - Page 4 Empty Re: God Bless The Broken Road (Matt&Soraya's Wedding)

Post  Matt Hardy Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Matt looked at John before he walked away from him to get ready for the wedding.

-------------------------

"Randy please this day is so important to Soraya and Matt please go." Katie pleaded before she grabbed his arm.

Katie looked down at her cell phone then texted back with a sigh.

See you, I'm...still very sorry.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:36 pm

"No!" Randy yelled walking away.

Torrie sat there on the sofa until she texted back.

"You will be"

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:41 pm

"Randy please! Don't do this for me do it for Matt and Soraya, Matt really wants me there and I don't want to go without you. Please." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:42 pm

"No I can't face Torrie not what I did, you shouldn't be either" Randy spoke as he turned away.

Torrie brushed her blonde hair when she heard her cellphone. "John you really need to stop checking up on me" Torrie spoke with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:44 pm

Matt looked at himself in the mirror as he whore his tux.

"Am I really getting married?" Matt asked not able to believe it.

----------------------------

"It's important to Matt and he's my brother." Katie said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Torrie brushed her blonde hair when she heard her cellphone. "John you really need to stop checking up on me" Torrie spoke with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:53 pm

"Yup," Hunter chuckled. "You're really getting married."
Triple H
Triple H

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:56 pm

"It's just unbelievable you know? Since all the past relationships I had ended with horribly." Matt said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:00 pm

"Just think of all the others like Northern stars guiding you to the one you were really meant to be with." Hunter smiled.

"Exactly." Dave agreed. "All those women I was with before Candice, they never worked out because they weren't her. All the past women in your life weren't Soraya, therefore it wasn't meant to be."

----------

Soraya allowed Candice to lead her out of the limo and inside the Sleepy Hollow Inn. "Oh my...we're finally here!"

"Yup, time to get you ready!" Candice laughed, leading Soraya and the other girls towards the bridal room.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Matt smiled.

"I love Soraya, I want this day perfect for her so if anyone...Shawn!...causes any drama I'm killing you." Matt said.

"Why does everyone think I start all the drama?" Shawn asked as he pouted.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:11 pm

"You knocked me out three times on my wedding day." Dave reminded him.

----------

Twenty minutes later, Soraya's chair was turned back toward the mirror where she could get a glimpse of her hair after it being finished by Stephanie. "Oh wow!"

Her long blonde hair, which normally hung straight was curled into tight ringlets and intricately woven through the thin silver tiara she wore. "I look..."

"Beautiful." Candice said, smiling at Soraya through the mirror. The Candy-Coated Diva already wore her jade green bridesmaid gown with her dark hair pinned back off her face. "Absolutely stunning. Matt won't know what hit him."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:20 pm

"What's your point?" Shawn asked.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 610

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:27 pm

"You really need to stop calling me John, and get ready for the wedding like I am" Torrie spoke with a smile applying her lip gloss.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:36 pm

"Okay." John said before he hung up.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:09 pm

"You ready for your dress?" Candice grinned.

"I finally get to wear it?" Soraya giggled still marveling at what Stephanie had done with her hair.

"You finally get to wear it!" Candice assured her.

"Okay. I guess I'm ready then!" Soraya beamed. "I feel untouchable today. Like nothing can hurt me!"
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Matt looked at Dave.

"Maybe we should chain him to a chair before he has to walk Soraya down the aisle." Mat said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:12 am

Dave nodded. "That might be a good idea."

---------

"Do you need any help getting dressed?" Candice offered.

"I might need you to zip me up after," Soraya smiled heading into the adjoining bathroom where Candice had hung her gown earlier.

"Okay, just holler when you're ready." Candice smoothed the skirt of her dress and smiled.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:37 am

"Dave I'll let you have the privilege to do that job." Matt said with smile.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:27 pm

"Gee thanks Matt," Dave said sarcastically.

---------

"Okay, Candice can you zip me up?" Soraya called through the door.

"Sure thing Sweetie." Candice said, entering the bathroom. "You're gorgeous!" She exclaimed, slowly running the zipper from the base of Soraya spine up to the middle of her back. "Matt, is going to have a heart attack."

Soraya slowly spun around to face the Candy-Coated Diva, the skirt of her gown making a whisper noise against the hardwood floor. "You really think so?"

"I know so," Candice assured her. "Besides Katie, for obvious reasons and you, who knows the Hardy Boys better than me."

"No one!" Soraya agreed, looking at herself closely in the mirror. "It really is magical."

"You deserve it!" Candice giggled. "I can't wait to see Matt's face when he sees you."

Soraya ran her hands over the lace stitching of the gowns bodice and the smooth panels of the skirt. She'd never worn something so beautiful before. "Real Irish lace." She murmured.

"You're Irish aren't you, O'Toole?" Candice teased. "Really, it's perfect for you."

(for anyone curious about the dress, it looks like this http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49995498&currentIdx=7&subCategory=-49999486|)
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:31 pm

"You're welcome Dave, I thought you would be perfect for the job." Matt said with a laugh.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Hunter grinned. "I got a better idea. Hey Shawn, want to play a game?"
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:37 pm

Shawn jumped over to Hunter.

"What kind of game?" Shawn asked with a wide smile.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:40 pm

"A scavenger hunt." Hunter said, pulling out the first clue given to him by Torrie Wilson Cena who had devised this plan to keep Shawn occupied until he had to walk Soraya down the aisle. "Sound like fun?"
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:42 pm

"What do I get if a win?" Shawn asked with the smile still on his face.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum