WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God Bless The Broken Road (Matt&Soraya's Wedding)

+5
John Cena
Evan Bourne
Shawn Michaels
Candice Michelle Bautista
Soraya O'Toole
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

God Bless The Broken Road (Matt&Soraya's Wedding) - Page 3 Empty Re: God Bless The Broken Road (Matt&Soraya's Wedding)

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Torrie waited for John to text her back.

"Fine! your sister almost crippled her! she's terrfied of her Matt..." John said.

Back to top Go down

God Bless The Broken Road (Matt&Soraya's Wedding) - Page 3 Empty Re: God Bless The Broken Road (Matt&Soraya's Wedding)

Post  John Cena Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:29 pm

"I know but Katie's my little sister. I'm really close to her, I want her at my wedding!" Matt yelled.

"But Torrie is..." John stopped when Matt interrupted him.

"Either bury the hatchet now or don't come to the wedding." Matt said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Torrie heard John and Matt over her phone after she had called John.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:33 pm

John just glared at Matt.

"I mean it John either bury the hatchet with Randy and Katie or don't come to the wedding because I want Katie at my wedding." Matt said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:36 pm

"What about Torrie?" John asked.

"I love Torrie, but Katie is my sister I want her there" Matt spoke.

"Torrie is Soraya's oldest friend" John said while Torrie listened feeling her heart thump like a drum.

"John.."

"You weren't there! you didn't see what she did! hours, days I had to keep Torrie calm she's terrfied of her you have no idea how worried, and concerned I am for her" John explained to Matt.

Torrie lowered her eyelashes gently while her right hand touched her back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:39 pm

"Do you know how worried and terrified I was when Katie was in the car accident and all I heard from you was Torrie this and Torrie that? For once John please just do something for other people, I want my sister at my and Soraya's wedding and if you don't like it you can leave." Matt said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:40 pm

John just stared at him, before he held the phone in his hand while Matt looked to see Torrie on the screen, she had heard every word he had said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Matt sighed.

"Now will you both please bury the hatchet?" Matt asked.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:43 pm

"Raya!" Candice raced upstairs with a wide smile on her face. "Stephanie, Kelly and Melina are up and Steph's making coffee. You almost ready to go?"

Soraya grinned at Candice. "Just about..." She squealed. "My Gosh, Candice I can't wait! Finally, I'm going to live a happily ever after."

"You deserve it more than anyone, Sweetie." Candice hugged Soraya tightly. "And Matt's going to forget to breathe when you walk down the aisle, you're going to look so gorgeous!"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:43 pm

John looked at Matt, he went to say something then had an image of Torrie crying in pain because of Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:50 pm

"Well?" Matt asked getting annoyed.

"I can't." John muttered.

"Fine then get out." Matt said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 pm

"Yes we can" Torrie's soft voice entered the room from John's phone.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:55 pm

"What?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:57 pm

"It's fine Matt, Randy...and Ka...tie...can come" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:59 pm

"What about Randy, Katie won't come if Randy doesn't come." Matt said.

John slightly glared.

"They...can come." John said.

Matt put his phone up to his ear.

"Katie tell Randy you both can come." Matt said.

-----------------------------------

"Okay." Katie muttered.

She looked at Randy.

"Get your suit on." Katie said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:05 pm

"I told you I'm not going, I hate Matt...John hates me...and Torrie..." Randy muttered.

John took a deep breath and looked at Matt with a "If they even hurt, or talk to Torrie...he;ll kill them both" look across his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:07 pm

"If they even hurt, or talk to Torrie...I'll kill them both." John said.

"I don't care what Katie does you try to touch her I'll kill you." Matt said.

---------------------------------

"Matt just said you could go, Randy please." Katie pleaded.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:10 pm

"You don't care? if she tries to hurt Torrie again? after she's been through hell?" John spoke pushing Matt.

"No, I'm not going" Randy spoke as he walked out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:12 pm

"She's my sister! I'll be damned if I let you put a finger on her!" Matt yelled before he pushed John back.

-------------------------

Katie followed Randy.

"Randy I heard Matt they're burying the hatchet, please come." Katie said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:13 pm

"So, you're ready to head out, the limo should be here any minute." Candice informed the Bride.

--------

"Hey, knock it off!" Hunter barked at Matt and John. "No one is hurting anyone today. I swear to God, we are going to have one wedding without the drama."

"Hunter's right." Dave agreed. "So everyone can bury the hatchet and move on. This is a happy occasion."

"Yeah, and between her cancer and all that other stuff, Soraya deserves to have a perfect day." Evan chimed in. "So cut it out."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:15 pm

"Cut it out? his sister came this close to crippling my wife!" John yelled.

"John, it's fine just bury the hachet" Torrie sighed with fear rising in her eyes but Lilian stroked her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:17 pm

"I was but then he just explodes when I said I'm going to protect my sister if he tries to kill her, does anyone think that wouldn't do everything I can to protect my flesh and blood just because of what she did to Torrie? I'm angry for what she did John but that doesn't take away the fact that I still love my little sister!" Matt yelled.

John just glared at Matt as he tried to stay calm.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:22 pm

"Yeah, we get it, you both want to protect two women you love, but nothing's going to happen." Hunter snapped. "Matt, do you want to call Soraya and tell her that her day's ruined cause you're fighting with John? And John, after everything Soraya's been through do you want to be responsible for ruining the best day of her life? One she more than deserves."
Triple H
Triple H

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:23 pm

"No and this day was never going to be ruined. I was going through with the wedding wither John was there or not." Matt said.

John looked at Hunter.

"No." John said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:27 pm

"Then why don't both of you just cool it then. No one is getting hurt today." Hunter shook his head in exasperation.
Triple H
Triple H

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum