WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When The Time Runs Out. (After Katie attacked Torrie, when Randy lies came out)

+4
Matt Hardy
Candice Michelle Bautista
Katie Orton
John Cena
8 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

When The Time Runs Out. (After Katie attacked Torrie, when Randy lies came out) - Page 12 Empty Re: When The Time Runs Out. (After Katie attacked Torrie, when Randy lies came out)

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:29 pm

"Because you don't spend any time with her, you're always so excited to see Candice and not her..." John shrugged not really understanding.

Back to top Go down

When The Time Runs Out. (After Katie attacked Torrie, when Randy lies came out) - Page 12 Empty Re: When The Time Runs Out. (After Katie attacked Torrie, when Randy lies came out)

Post  Shawn Michaels Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:39 pm

"I can't help it if I'm closer to Candice." Shawn said.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:41 pm

"Well I have...no idea...but it bothers Torrie because you two used to be really, really close and now you don't spend time with her" John spoke to Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Shawn shrugged.

"I can't help it if I have a lot of fun hanging out with Candy." Shawn said.

Shawn smiled.

"Candy helps me with a lot of pranks." Shawn said.

"Oh and she also helps me pick on Dave." Matt said with a laugh.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:08 pm

John nodded.

"Well maybe you should talk to Torrie Shawn because she thinks she did something wrong" John spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:09 pm

"What do I say?" Shawn asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Tiffny came running in with tears rolling down her cheeks. Candice told Christian who told Tiffany what happened to Torrie.

"Is she paralized" she asked holding a bag of cookies.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:17 pm

"Maybe...try and be more consident to her and just be friendly not just bug for cookies" Matt said to Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:25 pm

"But she's the Cookie Queen." Shawn said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:26 pm

"Well..she won't be anymore Shawn" John spoke as he lowered his head down.

Matt looked at Tiffany. "She's in..surgery now..."
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:27 pm

"Well thats upsetting" she said crying even harder.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:29 pm

"She won't Shawn, I won't let her" John spoke to Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:31 pm

"Why?" Shawn asked with a whine.

Matt looked at Tiffany then hugged her.

"She'll be okay, Torrie's strong." Matt said.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:34 pm

" I just wish we could all just love each other, and live in peace" she cried hugging Matt.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:37 pm

"Because that's all you want with my wife! well if she's a wheelchair she won't be able to do anything!" John yelled at Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:39 pm

"Just because you're handicap doesn't mean you can't do anything." Shawn said.

Matt rubbed Tiffany's back.

"Me too." Matt said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:42 pm

"But im sure Torrie wont be in a wheelchair" Tiffany said.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:44 pm

John stared at John as he deadly glared at Shawn for what he said.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:45 pm

"What it's true. People play wheelchair basketball." Shawn said.

"No she won't be, I have faith in her." Matt said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:47 pm

"Shawn your not making it any beter" Tiffany said.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:47 pm

"Shawn do you have any idea...how thoughtless you're being?" John asked fuming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:50 pm

"I'm sorry." Shawn muttered.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:52 pm

"Is that the only reason why you like Torrie? because she makes you cookies?" John asked Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:54 pm

"No." Shawn said.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:58 pm

"Then why don't you....spend time with Torrie...I can't believe. I just said that...it would mean a lot to her Shawn" John spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next