WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When The Time Runs Out. (After Katie attacked Torrie, when Randy lies came out)

+4
Matt Hardy
Candice Michelle Bautista
Katie Orton
John Cena
8 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

When The Time Runs Out. (After Katie attacked Torrie, when Randy lies came out) Empty When The Time Runs Out. (After Katie attacked Torrie, when Randy lies came out)

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Torrie laid on the hospital bed, still unconscious after she had seriously been victimised after Randy had fallen for her, then he told John then he told her then Katie found out and it resulted Torrie to be thrown into a steel door after Randy had saved his own skin blaming it all Torrie.

Because of Randy's actions even John had turned away from Torrie leaving her to cry in agony on her own until Randy confessed the truth and now the consequences could be seriously bad since Torrie's back had taken a huge beating from her best friend Katie Orton unknown to her husband's lies.

Back to top Go down

When The Time Runs Out. (After Katie attacked Torrie, when Randy lies came out) Empty Re: When The Time Runs Out. (After Katie attacked Torrie, when Randy lies came out)

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:29 pm

John held Torrie's hand.

"Please wake up." John pleaded as he looked at Torrie with worry in his eyes.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

When The Time Runs Out. (After Katie attacked Torrie, when Randy lies came out) Empty Re: When The Time Runs Out. (After Katie attacked Torrie, when Randy lies came out)

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Torrie didn't make any sign of reponse, she just laid there with one hand on her midsection while John held her left smooth hand sitting at her bedside after Torrie had been beaten badly by Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:20 pm

John stared at Torrie with worry in his eyes and anger in his body. Torrie, his wife, my lying in a hospital bed after his ex best friend Randy Orton refused to tell Katie Orton the truth leading to Katie beating Torrie up. John hoped with all of his heart that Torrie would wake up soon and be alright.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Torrie's chest slowly rose as she laid there, with her golden blonde hair resting on her shoulders still unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:36 pm

"Torrie please." John muttered then kissed her hand.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Torrie just remained asleep in the bed with the monitoring watching her heartbeat.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:40 pm

"Torrie please I need you." John said with tears in his eyes.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Boise Belle stayed asleep, while Katie Orton looked from the peek of the door of what she had done.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Katie had tears rolling down her cheeks as she looked at her best friend Torrie Wilson Cena lie in the bed unconscious after her vicious attack.

"I'm so sorry." Katie muttered.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Torrie just remained motionless in the bed. John had heard another voice and then a nurse had seen Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:50 pm

"Are you here for Mrs Cena?" the nurse asked.

Katie just nodded.

John got up then opened the door before glaring at Katie.

"Get out of here!" John yelled.

"John I'm so sorry." Katie said as she cried.

"Get out!" John yelled.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Torrie just stayed unconscious in the bed breathing faintly.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:56 pm

"I mean it Katie if you don't leave I'll put you in a hospital bed too." John said.

Katie just cried before she ran away.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Katie slowly stepped back in, with tears falling from her eyes. "I never..meant...

"To what? hurt her! look what you've done! proud of yourself!" John yelled furious, while Katie's eyes fell on Torrie's motionless body.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:05 am

Katie shook her head.

"No. I swear if I knew the truth I would have never attacked her." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:08 am

Torrie just laid in the bed unconscious while John just glared at Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:11 am

"You're a horrible bitch." John said.

"I know." Katie said as she looked down with guilt in her body.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:13 am

Torrie slowly opened her eyes as she started to come around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:19 am

"I hate you Katie! I should have given you the attitude adjustment back at the arena!" John yelled.

"I agree, John I feel so horrible for everything." Katie said as she cried.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:21 am

Torrie closed her eyes for a moment before she opened them gently. She moaned ever so softly feeling like she had been in a car crash. Her lips parted with a single soft mutter "John," Torrie muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:22 am

"You should! Katie I can't believe you did that after everything Torrie's done for you!" John yelled as Katie just cried.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:27 am

Torrie continued to close and open her eyes feeling weak, everytime she tried to move it hurt.

John remebered everything Torrie's done for Katie, if it wasn't for Katie and Robby would be dead.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:28 am

"You and your son would be dead if it wasn't for Torrie!" John yelled at the top of his lungs.

Katie stepped back and leaned against the wall as she cried harder.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:33 am

Every muscle in Torire's body ached, while she felt herself open her eyes again gently hearing raised voices.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next