WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Perfect Spot (finding Soraya and Matt's wedding location)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Perfect Spot (finding Soraya and Matt's wedding location) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Spot (finding Soraya and Matt's wedding location)

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:05 pm

"We're coming!" Candice laughed. "Honest!"
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Spot (finding Soraya and Matt's wedding location) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Spot (finding Soraya and Matt's wedding location)

Post  KellyKelly Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:51 am

"I do not" Kelly lied through her teeth.

"Yeah, we're coming" Kelly said
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 827

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:43 am

Torrie walked by the bride to be. "Don't worry Soraya you still got me," Torrie giggled linking arms with her while Candice and Kelly talked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:49 am

"Thanks Torrie." Soraya laughed, smiling at the Boise Belle. "Those two are such a trip."

"Do to." Candice teased once more, as Susan led them outside and down back toward their pond which was surrounded by Weeping Willow trees and a few real live swans were swimming along the water's surface.

"As you can see, we usually set up for the ceremony down here." Susan explained gesturing to the Gazebo. "We usually have the minister, priest of Justice of Peace, whoever you choose to marry you, in the Gazebo while the Bride and Groom are on the steps. Also, we'll rolled out a long red carpet for you to walk on so you girls don't loose your heels in the ground if it rained the day before."

"What if it rains the day of the ceremony?" Soraya asked worriedly.

"It wouldn't dare." Candice said loyally.

"We can make the right adjustments to host the ceremony inside. We have another hall towards the back of the building that hosts a lovely view since the back wall is all windows, even in the rain." Susan assured her. "I'll show you when we go back inside."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:51 am

"Wow! I so want to get married again now" Torrie spoke as she giggled looking at the beautiful scenery.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:53 am

"Torrie, you've already had two weddings, to Peter and to John." Candice laughed. "But I know what you mean, this place is gorgeous."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:54 am

"It definitely, is you don't pick this place Soraya...I'll cry and then secretly pick it for you" Torrie said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:11 am

Soraya giggled. "Then I guess I'm getting this place anyway."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:16 am

"Yay!" Torrie jumped up and hugged Soraya.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:18 am

Soraya laughed and hugged Torrie back. "We'll take it." She said to Susan. "I'd like to book it for June 7th."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:19 am

"Aww the perfect summer wedding" Torrie spoke as she smiled at Soraya.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:22 am

Soraya nodded. "I sure hope so."

"It will be." Candice assured her. "This is one wedding that's going to go off without a hitch."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:33 am

"It better do, because Sonya is my oldest friend I'm not gonna stand if something tries to ruin her special day" Torrie spoke loyally.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:19 am

"Thanks girls, with all the help you guys have been, I can't imagine this day being anything other than perfect." Soraya smiled.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:27 am

"Don't worry it will be perfect" Torrie assured with a sweet smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2