WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Championship Match (Batista vs Chris Jericho)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WWE Championship Match (Batista vs Chris Jericho) Empty WWE Championship Match (Batista vs Chris Jericho)

Post  Batista Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:50 am

As Dave Bautista waited in the gorilla position for his music to start, he stayed quiet and listened to the screaming crowd beyond the curtains. This was not his first Wrestlemania, nor was it his first headlining match.

But this, was Wrestlemania 25, the biggest Wrestlemania to date. A his feelings match the ones he felt four years ago at Wrestlemania 21, where he had faced one of his toughest opponents to date and won. He knew tonight would be no different.

He'd faced Chris Jericho before, inside and outside the ring. And, in a clean match, Batista had always won in the ring. And outside it, Batista had won the heart of the girl as well. Which made tonight's match a bit more personal. While Jericho may be trying to move on, the candy-coated Diva, Candice Michelle was in the hearts of both men. And Batista knew that Jericho would always resent Dave for getting the girl in the end.

Not that Dave could blame the guy for it? After all, Dave was in love with her too, and would be more than a little bitter had the roles been reversed.

And it all added fuel to the fire of tonight's match.

Saliva's opening guitar riffs hit the airwaves and the crowd exploded to their feet, cheering loudly.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Batista's adrenaline raced through his veins like liquid fire as he burst through the curtains and onto the stage, making the crowd wild with his arrival.

Batista stopped at the top of the ramp and dropped into a squat, moving his hands from side to side as though he were firing off a machine gun. His pyro effect exploded behind him.

I walk for miles inside this pit of danger
A place where no one follows me
I walk alone!

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the WWE Championship, making his way to the ring from Washington D.C. weighing 290 lbs, BATISTA!" Lilian Garcia announced over the road of the crowd.

I'm sick of all these people
Talking out their heads
I never understood a damn thing that you said
From words to actions, never know what their about
I guess I'll have to chew them and spit them out
And I say, yeah!

"Yeah, Wrestlemania baby!" Batista hollered as he came down the extended ramp and into the ring.

Mounting a turnbuckle, the Animal flexed into a pose at the top, before crossing the ring and giving the opposite turnbuckle the same treatment.

I've walked for miles inside this pit of danger
I've swallowed down a thousand years of anger
I've walked for miles inside this pit of danger
A place where no one follows me
I walk alone

As his music trailed off into silence, Batista placed his hands on his knees and laid in wait for his opponent.
Batista
Batista

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

WWE Championship Match (Batista vs Chris Jericho) Empty Re: WWE Championship Match (Batista vs Chris Jericho)

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:56 pm

Backstage, Candice Michelle Bautista had finished getting ready for her own match and sat in the locker room she shared with Dave, her eyes glued to the monitor.

Her husband had made his entrance and soon her former boyfriend would make his. It was like the battle for her heart all over again, except this time it was much more physical and her heart wasn't on the line this time, but gold was.
Candice Michelle Bautista
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082

Back to top Go down

WWE Championship Match (Batista vs Chris Jericho) Empty Re: WWE Championship Match (Batista vs Chris Jericho)

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Batista paced the ring like the Animal he was often compared to, waiting for Jericho to appear.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri May 29, 2009 3:48 pm

The countdown appeared on the Titantron, signalling the entrance of the WWE Champion. The crowd stood and cheered in greeting as they waited for his arrival.

The fireworks burst once the countdown and with the final blast of light hit, the music blared over the speakers.

Come on. You know I got ya. Yeah. One. Break the walls!

Lillian went ahead to announce the entrant's name. He stood, his back to them and his arms out. "And making his way to the ring, from Manhasset, New York, weighing in at 226 pounds, he is the WWE Champion...Y2J...Chris Jericho!"

The blonde haired superstar twirled around to reveal himself to the world. His championship was snuggled around his waist with great of being the leader of Smackdown.

But tonight it meant more than just a championship. He was going to face none other than the man who had his eyes fixed on him as he got closer to the ring.

Tonight, they were going to let their emotions get involved as they both shared pure hatred toward the other. Only because of the one woman who had both of their hearts.

When Chris entered the ring, he shot a glare at Batista before he got to the turnbuckle. He stood there for a brief moment to let the crowd take in his presence.

Finally, he jumped down the ramp and fixed his eyes on the opponent standing opposite him.

"The belt, Chris." The referee spoke.

With his eyes still fixed on Batista, Chris removed the belt from his waist and handed it to the referee who then held it up high for the crowd.

(sorry for replying late, i forgot about this post lol. hopefully this long post of mine makes up lol)
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Batista held Jericho's stare, feeling triumphant already. He had the girl, and now he would have the gold.

(haha it's all good. We've got a Taker vs HHH match too lol just to fyi)
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri May 29, 2009 4:02 pm

The bell sounded to signal the start of the match.

Chris frowned at the sight of Batista's smirk. "Smirk all you want Dave but I will retain my title in the end!"

(ooh cool! I missed that one lol. I'll go post now.)
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 4:04 pm

"Keep dreaming, Pretty Boy." Dave chuckled. "They call me the Animal for a reason." Without warning, Dave charged forward, knocking Jericho off his feet with a massive clothesline.

(yup and Taker's set to win that one, while Batista wins this one Very Happy So you and I both get a win lol)
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri May 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Chris fell on the canvas at the impact of the clothesline. He regained his balance but The Animal irish whipped him into the corner.

(aw, yay for us! sounds good to me lol)
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Batista followed Jericho into the corner, before dropping down and driving his shoulder into Jericho's sternum, forcing the air out of his lungs.

When the count neared five, Batista stepped back, only to have Jericho retaliate.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri May 29, 2009 5:14 pm

A series of hard punches were directed to Batista's face. Chris then whipped him to the ropes and was going for the clothesline but then his opponent counted and knocked him down with his own.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Batista waited for his opponent before lifting him and flipping him over into a running powerslam.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri May 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Chris squinted his eyes as the pain shot through his back. Batista was going for the pin.

But the Champion kicked out at two. There was no way that he would let him win that easy.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Batista pounded the mat, in slight frustration, but rose to inflict more damage anyway.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri May 29, 2009 7:53 pm

He quickly dugged his knee into the midsection and then continued to target the spot with kicks.

(wow! I like your new banner lol.)
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Batista flinched trying to cover and protect the spot Chris was targeting.

(Thanks! My friend Danielle made it for me to use as computer wallpaper...I like using like this better lol)
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri May 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Chris whipped him to the ropes and knocked him down with a clothesline. Once he had Batista on the mat, he ran to the ropes and bounced off the second rope and went for the Lionsault.

(ooh thats so cool! Very Happy)
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 8:28 pm

At the last second, Batista brought his knees up to counter Jericho's lionsault.

(I keep telling her she's a photoshop genius lol)
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri May 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Just at the last second, his move had been counted without warning as he crased upon Batista's knees.

Chris yelped in pain as he held into his stomach.

(lol she's got good skills! I'm impressed lol.)
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Dave shook his head to clear the cobwebs and started to rise to his feet.

You can do anything you set your mind to, all you have to do, is Keep the Faith. Candice's soft voice echoed through his head as Dave used the ropes to pull himself the rest of the way up.

"I'm keeping the faith, baby." He panted, turning to zero in on Jericho. "Just for you."

(I know! You should see half the stuff she does lol. I can't imagine her patience and how many hours she spends perfecting everything.)
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri May 29, 2009 9:08 pm

He clenched his teeth as he tried to fight the back. He struggled to regain his footing, not knowing that the Animal was awaiting him from behind.

(well the batista banner is definitely perfect for you lol. I love the coloring. oh btw, I saw a video of you on facebook...YMCA lol.)
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Just as Chris turned around, he unknowingly stumbled into one of Dave's textbook spinebusters.

(I know I love it. The pics she chose were so sexy! lol. And the video...um yeah...too much vodka. Last night was worse...I drank Tequila...and did wrestling entrances which include the likes of Candice Michelle, Maria, Batista, Kofi Kingston, DX, HBK, Chris Jericho and Randy Orton...uh...I'm a very fun drunk? lmao!)
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri May 29, 2009 9:27 pm

He was fallen prey to the spinebuster and now the Champion was down.

(lol! omg no way...talk about random XD I would totally love to see that, especially Batista's Razz and HBK lol)
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 9:30 pm

"Yeah!" Batista ran to the nearest set of ropes and began to yank on them, stomping his feet and howling like an Animal.

Turning back to Jericho, he held his thumbs up, before frowning and rotating them downwards.

(um...lol....my best was Candice's actually, with Kofi's in a close second haha)
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Fri May 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Chris struggled to get back up but as he did so, Batista's large hand grabbed his head.

(lol aw not Batista's? okay XD.)
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 10:53 pm

With more force than necessary, Dave unceremoniously shoved Jericho's head between his thigh muscles, before flipping him upwards so that he sat on top of the Animal's shoulders.

I love you. You can do this. The next WWE Champion. I chose you. Keep the Faith. Snippets of things Candice had said to him during the day floated through his head as he looked up to meet Jericho's panicked eyes.

"It's for her." He said, before dropping into a v-sitting position. Meanwhile, Jericho found himself falling backwards, much too fast until his neck and spine took the brunt of the impact.

Rolling over, Batista made the cover.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next