WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Broken Promise (All The Ortons)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Broken Promise (All The Ortons) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Broken Promise (All The Ortons)

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:13 pm

"What Katie did was way too far, that's why I'm not coming back for her" Randy spoke.

Back to top Go down

A Broken Promise (All The Ortons) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Broken Promise (All The Ortons)

Post  Rachel Orton Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:15 pm

"What you did was worse." Rachel said before she stepped away from Randy then sat down on a bench that was on the porch.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2009-04-12

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Randy scoffed.

"What I did was worse? worse than crippling someone...nearly...you know Kayla's mom or don't you care anymore about Kayla" Randy asked not really showing any remorse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:19 pm

"I do! Don't you dare turn this on me! You leaving me is worse because I thought I could trust you, I thought you loved me. Why do you hate me?" Rachel asked.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:23 pm

Randy just stared at Rachel, before he walked to the door. "I need to get my stuff, I'm staying at our hotel I'm not staying here" Randy spoke as he walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Rachel looked at her dad then looked down before getting up and got a bat. She grabbed his keys from his car threw them in the grass then started hitting the hummer with the bat.

---------------------------

Katie gently put Robby into his crib then walked out of the room and back into hers when she bumped into Randy. She started crying when she saw him.

"What are you doing here?" Katie asked.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 pm

"Come for the rest of my stuff" Randy spoke not even bothering looking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:54 pm

"Randy please don't leave again." Katie said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Her hair was a mess and she was wearing no make up. She was also just in a pair of sweats and a shirt.

---------------------------

Rachel didn't care how much trouble she got into she just continued hitting the hummer with the bat, leaving dents and other damage to it. She then let all of the air out of the tires before she got onto the roof and hit the windshield.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 pm

"Leave me alone," Randy glared before he went to get his stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Rachel fell to her knees and let her bat lie on the destroyed car as she cried.

----------------------------

"Randy please, you have to stay. Please!" Katie pleaded.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:18 pm

"Stay! after what you did! no thank you!" Randy shouted before he pushed Katie away from him and walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:24 pm

"Randy please!" Katie yelled.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Randy just looked at Katie before he grunted with disgust.

"No I suggest you get a divorce attorney because I don't want to be married to a heartless bitch like you!" Randy shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Katie gasped then ran after Randy.

"Randy no! You don't mean that! Please Randy don't leave me, please I need you so much. I love you." Katie cried.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:43 pm

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you battered and put Torrie in hospital" Randy spoke furious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:54 pm

"I'm sorry!" Katie cried.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:33 am

"It's too late" Randy spoke as he grabbed his stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:33 am

"No it's not! Randy you can't leave, please I'm begging you!" Katie cried as she grabbed Randy's leg as she sat on her knees on the floor.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum