WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping with a dead heart. (Anyone)

Go down

Shopping with a dead heart. (Anyone) Empty Shopping with a dead heart. (Anyone)

Post  PyRoAj Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:20 am

Aj walked out of the Starbucks with an Orange mocha frappacino in her hand. This was her shopping day, but she had no one to shop with. Sighing she sat on a near by bench and sipped her drink. She had changed alot since losing to Velvet in the Hell in a cell match. She could feel herself growing distant from everyone, even her master. Sighing she tilted her head back and looked at the roof of the mall. Her thoughts flying around her head. She didnt even notice that someone had called her name.

(Anyone, lol had to throw Zoolander into it)
PyRoAj
PyRoAj
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2009-03-08

http://www.myspace.com/ajraven666 www.fanfiction.net/~AjRaven666

Back to top Go down

Shopping with a dead heart. (Anyone) Empty Re: Shopping with a dead heart. (Anyone)

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:34 am

Torrie Wilson Cena walked with a shopping bag from Prada in her right hand in her baby blue sequenced summer dress and black wedged sandals. She saw a dark figure sitting alone, she went to walk on but the she noticed it was AJ.

Torrie didn't know much about AJ but she was still a good hearted woman so she would go and say hello.

"Hi AJ" Torrie spoke softly sitting next to her.

Back to top Go down

Shopping with a dead heart. (Anyone) Empty Re: Shopping with a dead heart. (Anyone)

Post  PyRoAj Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:42 am

Aj nearly jumped out of her skin when Torrie sat next to her.
"Oh, hey Torrie" Aj said half dazed. "How's things going for you?"
PyRoAj
PyRoAj
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:55 am

"Good, they're great thanks but John's stubborn as ever but he's great" Torrie softly giggled.

She then looked at AJ's expression.

"You?" Torrie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  PyRoAj Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:04 am

Aj sighed. "Everythings just been going downhill since I lost that cell match. Ive just been feeling very distant and angry all the time. I don't know if I'm angry at Velvet for beating me and making my surgery wound re-open, or angry at myself that I let my foolish feelings get the best of me"
PyRoAj
PyRoAj
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:07 am

Torrie looked at AJ hearing her speak. She sounded such an empty, hollow young woman. Torrie tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her right ear. "Well life there's always good and bad..or tough times you just take them as they come along because noone really knows what's gonn happen" Torrie spoke.

She then saw AJ, with her black hair covering her face as she kept herself like a scared little animal with no direction where to go.

"You know I don't really know you very well, but you're strong but I also think you're little shy" Torrie spoke, while she gently brushed back the strands of black out of AJ's face.

"You here all alone?" Torrie asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  PyRoAj Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:10 am

"I normally am alone. My brothers a grown man so he can take care of himself, and Doms romancing one of the new diva's. Normally I'd be tending to Takers every whim, but I just really haven't seen him lately" She said.
PyRoAj
PyRoAj
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:12 am

"Ohh, well I was gonna head home, since John's coming home in a few hours...but I can stay and we could shop together" Torrie said with her sweet smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  PyRoAj Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:14 am

"That would be nice" Aj said showing a small smile
PyRoAj
PyRoAj
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:15 am

Torrie let out a small grin, as she stood up.

"Okay let's go, and maybe I could give you make over...you know make yourself feel better...don't worry though I won't change your hair colour since I heard what happened when Angelina and Velvet did it" Torrie spoke as she looked at AJ.

Back to top Go down

Post  PyRoAj Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:18 am

"God that was terrible" Aj chuckled throwing her cup in the bin. "All right then, I'll take you upon your offer" Aj smirked
PyRoAj
PyRoAj
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:21 am

Torrie sweetly giggled.

"Always cheers me up, when I'm feeling down or depressed or anything I just shop or get myself a make over" Torrie spoke with another giggle while she and AJ started to walk.

"Don't feel bad that you lost AJ, I've lost loads of matches that's what WWE is...that's how it works you win and lose some" Torrie spoke while she entered a store.

Back to top Go down

Post  PyRoAj Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:27 am

"Yeah, it just crushed me that I lost to someone of the beautiful people..AGAIN! They piss me off so much I just want to strangle them. But I guess I'll just have to put up with them" Aj laughed
PyRoAj
PyRoAj
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down