WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Kelly Anne.

Go down

Meeting Kelly Anne. Empty Meeting Kelly Anne.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Torrie Wilson Cena was leaning on the 3 soft white pillows, feeling anxious and a little in pain since she was 9 months pregnant with a baby girl. Torrie had gone into labour when she was with her girlfriends enjoying a girls night in. From the moment she agreed, John wasn't sure since she was due soon but she promised him everything will be fine but turn of the tide Torrie's water ended up breaking and no one could get in contact with John.

Torrie leaned her head up at the ceiling, until she heard the door open. She managed a small smile, when she saw one of her good friends step in the room.

Back to top Go down

Meeting Kelly Anne. Empty Re: Meeting Kelly Anne.

Post  Katie Orton Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Katie walked in with a bag of french fries from McDonald's. She being 7 months pregnant with her and Randy's baby was craving french fries and had to stop there before heading to the hospital to see how her best friend was doing.

"Hey Tor, how are you?" Katie asked with a smile.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:43 am

Torrie took in sharp breaths.

"Well, I'm...in labour...no one can hold of John and...well no that's about it" Torrie managed a very faint giggle.

Lilian Garcia came in with Maryse. "Hey, mommy to be" Lilian spoke as she came over and gave Torrie a small hug.

"Thanks" Torrie spoke.

She then turned to Katie. "Wow someone's got a craving that's your...4 bag today" Torrie giggled with her hand on her bump while leaning back on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Katie sat down on a chair and giggled.

"I can't help it they're so good." Katie said as she put a couple fries in her mouth.

She looked at Torrie.

"Don't worry Randy will get a hold of John." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Torrie nodded.

"I hope so I don't want him to miss it, I have to scream at him before she comes out" Torrie spoke as she giggled softly.

"You're so lucky you've craving isn't something expensive and something unique mine was cheesecake from Boston market street" Torrie said with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Katie chuckled.

"I think Randy is happy about that and if Randy doesn't want to get it I can't get it. I'm so huge I don't feel like moving half of the time." Katie said with a laugh.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down