WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Kelly Kelly (Kelly visits the V.I.P. Lounge)

2 posters

Go down

Welcome Kelly Kelly (Kelly visits the V.I.P. Lounge) Empty Welcome Kelly Kelly (Kelly visits the V.I.P. Lounge)

Post  MVP Wed May 06, 2009 4:51 pm

The ticking sound of Montel Vontavious Porter's entrance theme played in the arena.

"I'm comin'" as soon as those words were heard, Montel appeared on the top of the entrance ramp.

He wore a tan colored custom made tailored suit. HE had various jewelry pieces to finish his look.

He walked down the ramp with confidence in his step, adjusting the cuffs on his suit.

He climbed up the steel steps and made his way into his V.I.P. Lounge.

He took the microphone resting on the center table in the ring, and paused momentarily before speaking.

"Welcome to the V.I.P. Lounge!" he told, "Where everyone and everything, is simply better than you!"
MVP
MVP
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Welcome Kelly Kelly (Kelly visits the V.I.P. Lounge) Empty Re: Welcome Kelly Kelly (Kelly visits the V.I.P. Lounge)

Post  KellyKelly Wed May 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Kelly stood backstage near the entrance curtain.

She went over the lines in her head quickly, while at the same time waiting for her music to hit to que her entrance.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 827

Back to top Go down

Welcome Kelly Kelly (Kelly visits the V.I.P. Lounge) Empty Re: Welcome Kelly Kelly (Kelly visits the V.I.P. Lounge)

Post  MVP Fri May 08, 2009 1:34 am

"So tonight, all of you lucky and worthless people, are in for a treat" he told.

"Tonight, the V.I.P. Lounge welcomes the first Diva Money in the Bank Winner, Kelly Kelly"
MVP
MVP
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Fri May 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Kelly watched from a backstage monitor as MVP kept talking.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MVP Tue May 12, 2009 9:42 pm

"Yeah I kno!" he said as the crowd histled and cheered for her as her name was mentioned.

"But before I bring out the honorary guest.... first let's talk about me.... MVP" he said to an eruption of boos.
MVP
MVP
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Wed May 13, 2009 6:53 pm

"3...2....1.. Go Kelly" the guy backstage said.

' Holla, holla, holla, holla
All my girls in the club say oooh
cause you know you know just how we do (yeah)'

The sound of Holla 2009 blared through the speakers, as Kelly appeared on stage, smiling as bright and as bubbly as ever.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MVP Wed May 13, 2009 7:06 pm

MVP threw his hands in the air.

'Why does every one always interupt me?' he question to himself.
MVP
MVP
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Wed May 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Kelly smiled as she looked around the arena.

She gave a goofy look as she walked down the ramp, wearing black heels and a short tand and balck dress.

She slapped hands with the nearby fan, smiling at them and waving as she made her way ringside.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MVP Wed May 13, 2009 7:17 pm

MVP sighed some more, as Kelly approached the V.I.P. access rope.

"Well, let her in!" he commanded.
MVP
MVP
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Wed May 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Kelly stod with her hands onher hips as she waited for the "bouncer" to allow her access.

"Thank you" she smiled when she was finally let in.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MVP Mon May 18, 2009 2:07 am

Mvp took a seat on his thousand dollar sofa. His face not impressed by the young blonde Money In the Bank Diva.

Tonight he knew, was going to be Kelly depreciation night.
MVP
MVP
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Tue May 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Kelly climbed the steps and enntered the ring through the middle rope.

Once in the ring, she walked to every side, pointing and waving and blowing air kisses to the fans, appreciating their applause.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MVP Sat May 23, 2009 9:21 pm

"Well, welcome Kelly to the V.I.P. Lounge." he told, "And firstly, I'd like to thank you for cutting me off. Since, it's proper etiquite to cut off the host when they're speaking" he told with sarcasm.
MVP
MVP
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Thu May 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Kelly smiled, "Well thank you MVP for that warm welcome" she told.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MVP Sat May 30, 2009 6:41 am

"Haha. you're very welcome" he told in arrogance.
MVP
MVP
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down