WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Husband Meets Future Father In-Law (Randy meets Katie's dad)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Future Husband Meets Future Father In-Law (Randy meets Katie's dad) - Page 2 Empty Re: Future Husband Meets Future Father In-Law (Randy meets Katie's dad)

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 9:20 am

"I would love another little girl, but all I want is the baby to be nice and healthy" Torrie spoke.

"But I would love it to be a baby girl" Torrie said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Future Husband Meets Future Father In-Law (Randy meets Katie's dad) - Page 2 Empty Re: Future Husband Meets Future Father In-Law (Randy meets Katie's dad)

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 9:32 am

"When you are able to you should find out then we can go out baby shopping." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:29 am

"Ooo! I love that! seriously baby shopping it can on for me morning, afternoon an evening so don't wear high heels honey" Torrie spoke as she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 11:44 am

"Okay I won't, thanks for the warning." Katie said with a chuckle.

She saw Randy get into the car.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:57 am

"So you really don't know what Randy has planned? not a clue at all?" Torrie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 12:20 pm

"No and I wish he would tell me." Katie said as she stared at Randy.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 7:15 am

"Right well I better go, John's back so have a lovely time on your...mystery trip" Torrie said with a smile, since John's in her vision.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun May 24, 2009 10:07 am

"Okay, see you later Tor." Katie said before she hung up.

She looked at Randy.

"Where are we going?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum