WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Husband Meets Future Father In-Law (Randy meets Katie's dad)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Future Husband Meets Future Father In-Law (Randy meets Katie's dad) Empty Future Husband Meets Future Father In-Law (Randy meets Katie''s dad)

Post  Katie Orton Fri May 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Katie was in jean shorts, a red shirt, and white flip flops. She looked at Randy as he drove.

"Where are we going?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Future Husband Meets Future Father In-Law (Randy meets Katie's dad) Empty Re: Future Husband Meets Future Father In-Law (Randy meets Katie's dad)

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Fri May 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Randy continued to drive down the road, after Matt had kindly gave him directions.

"You'll see," Randy spoke as he turned the corner, before driving down the road.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Future Husband Meets Future Father In-Law (Randy meets Katie's dad) Empty Re: Future Husband Meets Future Father In-Law (Randy meets Katie's dad)

Post  Katie Orton Fri May 22, 2009 12:43 pm

"Why can't you just tell me?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Fri May 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Randy turned the steering wheel "Because that would ruin the surprise" Randy spoke as he continued to drive.

He stopped at nearby gas station. He turned to his perfect fiancee Katie Hardy. "Want anything sweetheart?" He asked with a grin across his face.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri May 22, 2009 12:53 pm

"A diet coke, and a 3 musketeers bar." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Fri May 22, 2009 12:57 pm

"Alright," Randy spoke, he got out of the car while Katie just waited in the car.

She heard a soft buzz in her handbag.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri May 22, 2009 1:04 pm

Katie grabbed her bag off the floor then opened it and pulled her cell phone out then answered it.

"Hello?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Fri May 22, 2009 1:13 pm

"Hey Katie, It's Torrie" Torrie spoke with a smile, John knew what Randy had planned but she didn't.

Randy walked into the store, he went to the refreshment fridge and got out a Diet Coke bottle for Katie.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri May 22, 2009 1:15 pm

"Hey Tor, what's up?" Katie asked with a smile.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Fri May 22, 2009 1:45 pm

"Not much, I'm going to for a spa all day I was wondering if you want to come today?" Torrie asked, with a happy tone in her voice.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri May 22, 2009 1:47 pm

"I can't, Randy's taking me on a road trip somewhere. It's supposed to be a surprise." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Fri May 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Torrie walked, and laid down on hers and John's bed on her stomach holding unto her phone.

"Ooh! that sounds exciting...I'm here all alone" Torrie spoke with a moan.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri May 22, 2009 1:51 pm

"It is but I want to know where we're going. It's odd, I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this trip." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Fri May 22, 2009 1:55 pm

"Don't worry honey I'm sure it's probably one of those road trips, where you stay at the beach or something like that" Torrie spoke.

"Yeah...maybe where's John?"

"At an Interview, so I'm waiting for him to come back because we have discuss baby names.....even though we have no idea if it's boy or girl" Torrie spoke with a soft smile.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri May 22, 2009 1:56 pm

"Aww, I can't wait until I have a baby." Katie said with a chuckle.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Torrie giggled over the phone.

"Honey you first worry about the wedding then think about having a bundle of joy" Torrie spoke as she leaned over and turned up Hannah Montana.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri May 22, 2009 3:14 pm

Katie giggled.

"Okay, I wouldn't want to stress Randy out too much." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 1:29 am

Torrie stared at the screen before she laughed sweetly over the phone.

"Yeah, anymore stress he might be forced to age a bit," Torrie spoke with a giggle.

"Oh thanks for...giving me that push to tell John about me being pregnant the other day because he's been so happy, and...we've spent so much time together kind of like when we started going out" Torrie said with a light of happiness in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 8:26 am

"You're welcome, I knew he would be excited." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 8:33 am

Torrie giggled as she rested her left hand at the side of her face.

"So you would rather have a boy or a girl?" Torrie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 8:35 am

"I don't really care, as long as the baby is healthy I'm fine but Randy's really hoping for a boy." Katie said with a chuckle.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 8:38 am

"Aww exactly that's what I'm hoping for, I had my...monthly scan earlier want me to send it to you?" Torrie asked with a sweet happy giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 8:52 am

"Yeah, I'd love to see it." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 9:03 am

"Wait there," Torrie spoke, she got her cellphone out of her silver handbag. She took a picture of her scan and sent it to Katie's phone.

"There you go, it's so tiny" Torrie sweetly giggled while she watched some TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 9:05 am

Katie looked at the picture.

"Yeah it is." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next