WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of the Rated R Superstar

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Return of the Rated R Superstar Empty The Return of the Rated R Superstar

Post  Edge Mon May 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Edge hummed as he walked along the corridors to his dressing room. It sure was good to back and he was keen to get back in the ring. His knee felt better than it had in a long time and he had some unfinished business to take care of. He was looking forward to catching up with Randy Orton and JBL as they were his partners in crime. Entering the locker room he dumped his bag on one of the seats and sat down. His thoughts went back to the last time he'd been there. It had been a hard match and at the end of it his knee had felt like a wet noodle. He knew something had been seriously wrong with it and a scan had confirmed the worst. There was no escaping the knife this time and the surgery had kept him on the shelf for 4 months. All through his rehab his desire to return and be champion again had kept him going. He knew his first match back would be a test of how his knee would stand up. It had been ok down in FCW where he'd gone to shake off the ring rust. He still had a little pain but adrenaline would keep him going. Opening his bag he set out the tights he was going to be wearing that night and smirked. He had had some new tights made during his time off and knew that the fans would be surprised. He was also debuting a new t-shirt and as he laid that out a knock came at the door.
"Come in" he called out.

(ooc: anyone can join)
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Rated R Superstar Empty Re: The Return of the Rated R Superstar

Post  Katie Orton Mon May 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Katie was in a strapless blue dress and clear colored heels as she walked into the Rated R Superstar's locker room. She joined the WWE a couple months ago and never got the chance to introduce herself to Edge so she decided to do that.

"Hey I'm a new diva, my name's Katie Hardy." Katie said with a sweet smile.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Rated R Superstar Empty Re: The Return of the Rated R Superstar

Post  Edge Mon May 04, 2009 9:28 pm

"Hey I'm Adam better known as Edge. It's nice to meet you," Edge said.
He looked her up and down realising he hadn't seen her around there before. Obviously she had arrived while he was rehabbing his knee. She was definately one good looking babe and he hoped he would have the opportunity to work with her. He ran a hand through his long blonde hair which he was growing longer again and smiled his friendliest smile at her. Then he realised her last name was Hardy. How had he not picked up on that straight away?
"Are you related to Matt and Jeff?" he asked.
He had to know because if she was she probably knew his history with Matt. That was something he was still trying to put behind him as he'd gotten a bad reputation as a result of it. He was hoping that he could eventually get a better reputation as his reputation meant that it was hard to find anyone new.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Mon May 04, 2009 9:35 pm

"Yeah, I'm their little sister." Katie said.

"And before you ask yes I know you ended my older brother Matt's relationship with Amy but I never met you because Matt of course never let me. I like to judge people by how they treat me though and it's the past, you learn to forgive and forget. Plus it's none of my business with what happened between you three anyway."
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Mon May 04, 2009 10:04 pm

"I'm glad to hear it. I still regret what I did. It was a stupid mistake. And for the record I think it's wrong that Matt wouldn't let you meet me. Does he know you're here now?" Edge said.
If Matt didn't know she was there he knew Matt would blow a valve when he found out. He did not want another fight to break out between them. Not when things had finally calmed down somewhat between them. They were able to be civil to each other but kept it at that. Edge didn't think they would ever be close friends again but if someday Matt forgave him he could forgive Matt for what he had done to him. However that still seemed to be a long way from happening. He pulled his t-shirt off revealling his nicely toned chest. He'd shed the stomach he'd seemed to have gained while rehabbing his pectoral muscle the previous year and his abs were rock hard again.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Mon May 04, 2009 10:06 pm

"He doesn't know I'm in this locker room but I really don't care. I'm a grown woman and I don't have to listen to my older brother if I don't want to, like I haven't listened to him when I started dating Randy Orton again." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Mon May 04, 2009 10:20 pm

"I see. Well Randy is a lucky guy" Edge said.
He wondered where Randy was as the two were pretty close friends. He thought back to some of their angles versus Degeneration X. Those were good times. Good times indeed. They had had a great laugh when they'd impersonated Degeneration X but then again it was always a laugh to take the mick out of some other superstars. Thats what they did best.
"Do you know where Randy is and does he know I'm back?" Edge asked.
Now that he was on RAW he wondered if he'd get any interaction with Randy. He knew Randy was involved with Legacy and that he wasn't a second or even third generation superstar so probably wouldn't be able to team up with them. But the truth was that he was one of the WWE's top heels and in his opinon every bit as good if not better than Randy.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 05, 2009 6:26 am

"He should be here soon if he isn't here already. He had an autograph signing and said he'd meet me here when he was done." Katie said.

"I don't know if he knows you're back though." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Tue May 05, 2009 9:57 pm

"I'm not surprised. Most people don't know I'm back. What is really frustrating is that Savannah was drafted away to Smackdown. I can't believe creative would separate us. I guess that's life though," Edge said.
He smiled awkwardly wondering what Savannah was doing.
"How is Randy anyway?" he asked.
He pulled on his new Edge t-shirt and looked in the mirror to see how it looked. It actually looked pretty good and he smiled. Slipping on a pair of shades he checked to see how he looked again and decided he looked great. He was doing a Cutting Edge Segment before wrestling and his t-shirt and designer jeans were perfect for the occassion. He knew he looked great in designer jeans and a t-shirt as lots of people had told him so.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 06, 2009 6:34 am

"Great besides getting irritated with his daughter Rachel getting detention almost everyday." Katie said with a chuckle.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Wed May 06, 2009 6:57 pm

"Sounds like she takes after her father" Edge said wryly, "So are you in a match tonight?" Edge asked.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 06, 2009 7:52 pm

"No, I'm just hanging around backstage and waiting for Randy. How about you?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Wed May 06, 2009 8:14 pm

"I'm just getting ready for the show. I"m doing a Cutting Edge segment and then I think I'm wrestling" Edge said.
His Cutting Edge segment was going to be addressing the recent draft and how he felt about being drafted away to RAW and separated from Savannah. He wasn't happy about it and planned to have one of his whine sessions about it. He expected he'd be interrupted by someone but that would just make things more interesting as he could then tear whoever interrupted him to shreds verbally. Hopefully it wouldn't turn into anything physical as he didn't want to test out the newly repaired knee too much until he wrestled. The last thing he needed was to get hurt again during an angle.

Last edited by Edge on Thu May 07, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 06, 2009 9:21 pm

"Really? Cool." Katie said with a sweet smile.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Wed May 06, 2009 10:16 pm

"So how is Matt doing? and Jeff of course" Edge asked.
Although he and Matt didn't get along he still liked to know how Matt was and hoped they'd someday reconcile their differences and be friends again. He still got on ok with Jeff but they weren't as close as they had been either.
"I bet Jeff has some crazy color in his hair as usual. I just don't get how his hair isn't fried by the amount of colors he puts in it. That must damage it yet it doesnt' seem to be damaged," Edge said.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 06, 2009 10:27 pm

"Good, he has a new girlfriend. Her name's Soraya. Jeff is with Melina and he has two kids." Katie said with the smile still on her face.

She chuckled.

"Of course it's Jeff, he has to have color in his hair or else it wouldn't be Jeff." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Wed May 06, 2009 10:32 pm

"they're doing great. I guess you know that Savannah and I are dating. She's Batista's sister. It sucks that I've been drafted to RAW. I miss her dreadfully and I don't know how we're going to keep our relationship alive if we can't see much of each other. I don't handle long distance relationships well. Thats why I ended up cheating on my ex wife Lisa. I don't want to hurt Savannah like I hurt Lisa," Edge said.

Last edited by Edge on Thu May 07, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu May 07, 2009 6:17 am

"Have you ever asked John to have her traded to Raw?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Thu May 07, 2009 5:03 pm

"Actually no we hadn't thought about that," Edge said.
It hadn't occured to either of them that they could do that. Edge decided he would ask Savannah about it and see what she thought the next time he spoke with her. He wasn't sure when that would be.

Last edited by Edge on Thu May 07, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu May 07, 2009 5:06 pm

"You should ask him, he might say yes. John's a nice guy if you're on his good side." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Fri May 08, 2009 12:10 am

"I'll talk to Savannah and see what she says. If she likes the idea we might talk to John," Edge said.
He didn't know why he hadn't thought of that as soon as he got drafted. Probably he was too shocked to think straight and Savannah was the same. He was grateful to Katie for suggesting it. Unfortunately he wouldn't be talking to Savannah in person again until their next day off. And he didn't know how he could arrange it so they could both see John. He felt they should both be there to put their case to him.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri May 08, 2009 12:31 pm

"I'm sure she'll like it since she most likely wants to be with you more." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Fri May 08, 2009 7:07 pm

"You're right. She must be pretty unhappy over on Smackdown being apart from me. I'm sure she'll be glad to come back here," Edge said.
He couldn't call her until after the show though and figured the best time to talk to John would be at the next pay per view as both he and Savannah would be in the same place at the same time.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri May 08, 2009 9:27 pm

"I know if Randy was on another show I'd want to switch to the same show because I'd miss him like crazy." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Sat May 09, 2009 1:32 am

"Thats exactly it" Edge said.
He smiled at her his thoughts on Savannah.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next