WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbreak My Heart (Charlie and Nikki)

Go down

Unbreak My Heart (Charlie and Nikki) Empty Unbreak My Heart (Charlie and Nikki)

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Charlie Haas sat motionless on the edge of the bed in his hotel room. He was waiting on his girlfriend, Nikki Bella, who he'd been nothing but loyal to over the years. And just this weekend, he'd learn that it wasn't the same on her part.

His very best friend, Evan Bourne, though he loathed to do so, had learned of Nikki's betrayal with Paul London and informed Charlie. Charlie had been shocked and devestated at the news. And after talking with Katie Hardy at the bar the other night, it was time to confront Nikki about her actions.

She told him after the RAW taping had ended that she'd meet him at the hotel. She wanted to spend some quality time with the other Divas before coming back, and before this weekend, he'd have thought nothing of it, but now he could only wonder if she was with Paul right now.

It was like reliving the heartache of Jackie Gayda all over again, but ten times worse because Charlie had thought Nikki was the one for him, now he couldn't be sure. She'd wanted another man before him too, Ted Dibiase Jr. now she still seemed to want other than him.

He clenched his hands into fists, wondering when he'd ever be enough for someone.

Back to top Go down

Unbreak My Heart (Charlie and Nikki) Empty Re: Unbreak My Heart (Charlie and Nikki)

Post  Charlie Haas Tue May 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Charlie Haas sat motionless on the edge of the bed in his hotel room. He was waiting on his girlfriend, Nikki Bella, who he'd been nothing but loyal to over the years. And just this weekend, he'd learn that it wasn't the same on her part.

His very best friend, Evan Bourne, though he loathed to do so, had learned of Nikki's betrayal with Paul London and informed Charlie. Charlie had been shocked and devestated at the news. And after talking with Katie Hardy at the bar the other night, it was time to confront Nikki about her actions.

She told him after the RAW taping had ended that she'd meet him at the hotel. She wanted to spend some quality time with the other Divas before coming back, and before this weekend, he'd have thought nothing of it, but now he could only wonder if she was with Paul right now.

It was like reliving the heartache of Jackie Gayda all over again, but ten times worse because Charlie had thought Nikki was the one for him, now he couldn't be sure. She'd wanted another man before him too, Ted Dibiase Jr. now she still seemed to want other than him.

He clenched his hands into fists, wondering when he'd ever be enough for someone.
Charlie Haas
Charlie Haas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Unbreak My Heart (Charlie and Nikki) Empty Re: Unbreak My Heart (Charlie and Nikki)

Post  Guest Wed May 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Nikki smiled as she entered the hotel room. She was happy because she realised that Charlie was the one for her, and all she could ask for, but it still ate at her that she had that secret still inside of her....

"Hi Baby" Nikki smiled hugging Charlie as if nothing was wrong "Sorry I...." Nikki stopped seeing the expression on Charlie's face"....sweetie....what's wrong" Nikki asked concerned

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Haas Thu May 07, 2009 9:23 am

Charlie looked away and let out a heavy sigh, before looking back at her, unable to hide the hurt in his face. "Where were you?" He asked quietly.
Charlie Haas
Charlie Haas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 09, 2009 2:01 pm

"I told you...I was with some of the other divas" Nikki said

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Haas Tue May 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Charlie sucked in a deep breath and looked her directly in the eyes. "Are you sure you weren't with Paul London?" He said as calmly as he was able, watching her face closely for a reaction.
Charlie Haas
Charlie Haas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Nikki eyes widened "What" she said dumbfound

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Haas Thu May 14, 2009 11:00 am

Charlie sighed. "Are you sure you weren't with Paul London?" He repeated. "I know Nikki, so don't try and hide it from me anymore."
Charlie Haas
Charlie Haas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Nikki stared down "Who told you" she blurrted the confessing words

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Haas Sun May 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Charlie cringed and felt his heart crumble in his chest. "Evan did." He said hoarsely. "Why Nikki?"
Charlie Haas
Charlie Haas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 22, 2009 12:07 am

Nikki stared down as tears began to flow "I don't know...I'm sorry" was all she could say at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Haas Fri May 22, 2009 2:44 am

Charlie blinked back his own tears. "Yeah, me too." He started for the door. "I never was enough for you, was I? First it was Ted, now it's Paul. Well, I won't stand in your way anymore, Nikki. I hope to God he makes you happier than I did."

He bent down and lifted his suitcase from the wall, throwing the strap over his shoulder, while trying to keep his emotions in check.
Charlie Haas
Charlie Haas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:19 pm

"Baby, no" Nikki said clutching him from behind "You are enough...it was just a mistake" Nikki begged with tears "Please don't go...."

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Haas Sat May 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Charlie cringed, fighting his own tears. "If I was enough, this would never have happened in the first place." His voice was thick with hurt.
Charlie Haas
Charlie Haas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 25, 2009 12:46 am

"Babe please...lets not end like this...I don't know how but I promise to make it up please" Nikki said

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Haas Tue May 26, 2009 12:05 am

"How can you make up something like this, Nik? You slept with another man." Charlie didn't even bother to hide his tears. "Instead of coming home to me, you went to another man's bed. That means I'm not really who you want."
Charlie Haas
Charlie Haas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 1:08 am

Nikki was speechless "Please.....I'll try...that's all I can do babe?" Nikki said

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Haas Tue May 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Charlie shook his head, his heart completely shattered. "You shouldn't have to try, Nikki. You should just love me, and want to be with me, no matter who else there is. But, you want Paul...enough that I became an after thought. Which means you don't really love me, and you don't really want me."

He looked away from her then, in order to keep himself from falling apart right in front of her. "I'm going to stay with Evan for a couple days. That way you have plenty of time to um...get your stuff..." He couldn't imagine going back to his ranch and living there without her. "I love you, Nikki. And I hope you find everything that you're looking for...that you can be happy. I'm just sorry it wasn't with me."

Hefting his bag and giving her one last forlorn look, he opened the hotel door and walked out. Unsure how he was going to live without her now.
Charlie Haas
Charlie Haas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 11:46 pm

As Charlie left Nikki fell to her knees and cried the entire night.......

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Haas Fri May 29, 2009 12:51 am

Meanwhile, Charlie finally staggered into Christian's hotel room.

"I'm sorry, Man." Christian said sympathetically.

"Not nearly as sorry as I am." Charlie choked out.

"Look, I'm going to give you a bit of privacy and go see Tiff, call me if you need to talk or whatever." Christian said, before leaving Charlie to finally break down and release his pain.
Charlie Haas
Charlie Haas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down