WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart Of Me

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Heart Of Me Empty The Heart Of Me

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:05 am

Torrie Wilson Cena was sitting at her desk in her office. Triple H had just walked out for his match, and just a general talk with his good friend.

Torrie tapped her manicured finger nails on her smooth desk, while she had completed all her paperwork. She got out her jam doughnut from the white paper bag she got from the bakery on her way here. Torrie closed her eyes as she bit into the jam goodness.

The delivery guy, came in with letters and a brown package for Torrie.

"Hey Torrie," Barry spoke.

Torrie looked up, and smiled "Hey Barry, what have you got for me today? a vacation away?" Torrie spoke as she joked.

"To find my own peace of mind," Torrie said while she flicked her blonde hair on her shoulder.

"No sorry lovey just the usual" He gave Torrie the package.

"Okay thanks," Torrie smiled, as he left.

Torrie put down the white letters, before she picked up the brown package. The Boise Belle just ripped the top off, and put her hand into the envelope. Torrie smiled, until she saw photos in the package. Torrie took a deep breath through her lips before she stared at the dozen of photos of her.

Fear rose in her eyes, as she felt the term DeJa vu.

Torrie let the photos slip through the fingers, until she lowered her head thinking.

"Not again..." Torrie thought as her fingers touched the personal photos of her this time it was photos of her shopping in the mall with her best friend Trish and also her leaving the hotel. Torrie knew exactly what she had lurking in the shadows, a stalker.

Just then she heard a knock on her door, Torrie quickly gathered the photos and placed them in her draw. Until she put on her smile to greet the person who had knocked on her door, still feeling all sorts of emotions within her body.

Anyone?

Back to top Go down

The Heart Of Me Empty Re: The Heart Of Me

Post  Batista Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:12 am

"Help!" Dave Batista was frazzled as Torrie opened the door, in his arms was his squalling infant son, who was set on wailing his lungs out, no matter what Dave did to soothe him.

"I fed him, changed him, rocked him...I even tried singing, but that made it worse. I'm out of ideas!" Dave said with panic in his voice.
Batista
Batista

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:19 am

Torrie looked at Dave, hearing his cry for help she could see the desperation look in his eyes.

"Whoa, whoa slow down," Torrie spoke. "Come on in, and start again" Torrie added, opening the door so Batista and Aidan could come into her office.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:21 am

"Candice is back at work." Dave said. "And since she has to do all those promos and stuff, Aidan's with me for today and tomorrow. And so far, I've been doing okay by myself. But now I can't get him to stop crying."
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:24 am

Torrie listened to Batista, before she ruffled through her blonde hair.

"What do you expect me to do about it? I'm your boss but only in that ring not a glorfied baby sitter" Torrie spoke while she still had the photos that were sent today on her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:28 am

Dave winced. "I'm not asking you to babysit. I'm asking if you had any ideas of something I could do...I've done the routine stuff, feeding, changing, rocking. He spits out his pacifier and I'm a horrible singer. I just thought as a mother you might know something I'm missing."
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:38 am

Torrie listened to Dave, and could see in his expression the new father needed help.

"Sure Dave, I'm sorry here give the prince to me" Torrie spoke, holding her hands out putting on her smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:43 am

Dave looked relieved. "Thanks Torrie, you're a lifesaver." He handed Aidan over to the Boise Belle. "I'm completely clueless and shouldn't be left on my own with him." He joked.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:50 am

Torrie moved her head slightly, moving her hair on her left unto her shoulder.

"Oh don't worry about it Dave, you're just new at it.. John was the same, when Kayla cried he didn't have a clue what to do? so he would pass her unto me" Torrie spoke, while she took Aidan into her arms.

Torrie gently put Aidan safely in her arms, with the palm of her hand supporting his back while his head rested safely, just above her breast. Aidan continued to cry, screaming his lungs out.

"Hey, come on shh" Torrie cooed him, before she gently rocked him.

Dave looked on in amazement when he heard Aidan's cry, turn to a whimper.

"That's better isn't it Aidan," Torrie spoke before she gave him his red pacifier.

"God he sure can scream, you can tell he's the son of the animal" Torrie said, before a smile went across her face gently cradling the baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:54 am

Dave just stared. "How did you do that?" He asked amazed.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:06 am

Torrie looked at Dave, before a smile went across her face.

"A women's touch, always helps" Torrie spoke while she gently brushed Aidan's cheek.

"There you go little cutie, back to daddy" Torrie said to Dave, she walked forward and extended Aidan to Dave.

"What if he starts crying again?"

"He's a baby Dave, they are supposed to just because he cries doesn't mean you're a bad father" Torrie explained, placing Aidan back in Dave's arms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:53 pm

"Well, I feel like an idiot." Dave chuckled, rocking Aidan gently in his large arms. "I'll just be glad when I'm home again on Wednesday and we can have two parents again." He chuckled.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Torrie slightly smiled, until she turned away walking back to her desk. Dave continued to rock Aidan until he watched Torrie fall down to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:37 pm

"Whoa!" Dave's eyes widened in concerned when he saw the Boise Belle drop to the floor. "Torrie, are you all right?"
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Torrie slowly nodded her head.

"Yeah...I'm alright, just a bit...tired" Torrie spoke slowly getting back to her feet after she had fainted from all the stress.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:21 pm

"Are you sure?" Batista asked worriedly. "I can get the trainers or..."
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Torrie looked at Dave, before she felt Dave gently put Torrie back down on the sofa.

"I'm fine, Dave really I don't need any medical attention...just a bit stressed" Torrie spoke with a slight grin.

"Oh well if your sure, do you want me to tell John?"

"No it's fine," Torrie muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:05 pm

"Well is there anything I can get for you? Food, water? Coffee?" He asked, wracking his brain for something to do for her.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:15 am

Torrie shook her head while she sat at her desk.

"No thanks, Dave I'm fine" Torrie spoke.

"Tor you look pale as anything, let me just..." Dave spoke, she couldn't stop him going through her top draw. Dave stopped just as Aidan spit out his pacifier, when his eyes saw all the photos, letters and envelopes from an unknown person hiding away in Torrie's desk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:08 pm

"Torrie?" Dave looked up at her sharply, holding pictures in his hands. "What is this stuff?"
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Torrie just grabbed the photos and put them in the trash can.

"Nothing," Torrie muttered before she shut the top draw of her desk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:54 pm

"You're almost as bad of a liar as Candice." Dave said. "What's going on?"
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:24 am

Torrie sighed.

"There's nothing going on," Torrie muttered before she went back to desk, and sat on the chair.

"Tor I can tell there's something going on?"

"Well you're reading wayy...to much into it because there is nothing going on" Torrie spoke to Dave, before she picked up her silver pen and started another set of paperwork.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 am

"Torrie, think of it this way, you can tell me what's going on, or you can tell John?" Dave knew he wasn't playing fair, but he was concerned about his friend. "I'm not stupid...I know you're hiding something about those pictures. So you can talk to me, or I'll call John, right now."
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilian Garcia Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Torrie heard Dave loud and clear, while his voice related to pierces sounds talking so loud in her ear. The Boise Belle knew just how serious the animal is but it still didn't knock some sense in the proud Boise Beauty.

"There's....nothing to tell" Torrie muttered before she slowly wrote a few words on the paper.
Lilian Garcia
Lilian Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next