WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Love Never Dies (Rachel, Kayla set up Katie and Randy)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

True Love Never Dies (Rachel, Kayla set up Katie and Randy) - Page 2 Empty Re: True Love Never Dies (Rachel, Kayla set up Katie and Randy)

Post  John Cena Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:24 pm

John sighed.

"I give up." John said before he sat down and started watching a game.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

True Love Never Dies (Rachel, Kayla set up Katie and Randy) - Page 2 Empty Re: True Love Never Dies (Rachel, Kayla set up Katie and Randy)

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:25 am

Torrie looked at John.

"Wow you caved in a lot faster than I thought you would," Torrie spoke.

"Yay! I'm not grounded" Kayla spoke with a smile.

"Yes you are," John spoke.

"What? I thought you said you gave up,"

"On the set up, and let you girls do what you want but Kayla Marie Cena you're still grounded for the summer" John spoke.

"That's not..."

Rachel smiled, "That's fine, come on Kay we have some matchmaking to do" Rachel beamed.

"What am I supposed to do? nice sunny day I can't go out" Kayla whined, Torrie's lips just parted with a giggle before she leaned her body closer to John's.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:26 am

"Deal with it Kayla." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Kayla looked at John.

"Can I at least not be grounded for the full summer?" She asked, with a sweet smile across her face.

"Well I don't know, what do you think honey?" Torrie grinned as she turned to John as he sat next to her.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Kayla looked at John.

"Can I at least not be grounded for the full summer?" She asked, with a sweet smile across her face.

"Well I don't know, what do you think honey?" Torrie grinned as she turned to John as he sat next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:41 pm

"Fine." John said as he continued watching the game.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:58 am

"Yay! come on we have more planning to do" Kayla spoke as she dragged Rachel to her room.

Torrie just looked at John, before she started to ping his dog tags back and forth with a amused smile since everytime he tried to watch the game, he would see a little tint of silver catching his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:34 pm

"Torrie stop that." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Torrie looked at John.

"What it's fun" Torrie spoke as she giggled.

"Torrie, seriously you do it one more time I will grab you and pin you down and tickle you" John warned.

Torrie stared before she waved her hand in front of John's face giggling sweetly at the same time.

"Okay so phase one done, now you need to get Katie to agree" Kayla spoke.

"Right yeah" Rachel nodded, she then thought of way but groaned falling back on the bed when she couldn't think of anything.

"What's wrong Rach?" Kayla asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Fri May 01, 2009 7:38 pm

John grabbed Torrie then started tickling her.

---------------------

"I can't think of anything." Rachel said with a whine.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2