WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babysitting Nightmare (Rachel and Kayla babysit Robby when Randy and Katie go out together)

2 posters

Go down

Babysitting Nightmare (Rachel and Kayla babysit Robby when Randy and Katie go out together) Empty Babysitting Nightmare (Rachel and Kayla babysit Robby when Randy and Katie go out together)

Post  Rachel Orton Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Rachel whined.

"I can't take care of Robby." Rachel said.

"Rach this will be the first time your father and I have been out alone since Robby was born, we need this night." Katie said.

"Can't you get a babysitter other then me?" Rachel asked.

"Rachel he's sleeping right now, he won't be much trouble." Katie said as she walked down the stairs.

"But...but..." Rachel stopped when Randy glared at her.

"Fine." Rachel said.

She watched Randy and Katie left then sighed before she sat on the couch. Rachel smiled before she called Kayla.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2009-04-12

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Babysitting Nightmare (Rachel and Kayla babysit Robby when Randy and Katie go out together) Empty Re: Babysitting Nightmare (Rachel and Kayla babysit Robby when Randy and Katie go out together)

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Kayla Marie Cena laughed sweetly as she sat on the side of the pool while her family all enjoyed a day in the sun. Kayla's ducked her right foot in the crystal blue water in the huge swimming pool splashing in the pool.

Torrie leaned back on the side, as she enjoyed a relaxing time in the pool until she was splashed by John.

"Hey!" She moaned splashing him back, while Sarah played with Kelly in the shallow end.

Kayla turned her head, in her pink bikinki hearing her cellphone. She grabbed a white towel and wrapped it around her body before she went back into the kitchen. She flicked the phone open "Hello" She said, running her fingers through her wet sweet curls.

"I love the sun! this is a perfect day in the summer" Torrie spoke, as she felt John's hands around her waist while her arms wrapped around the back of his neck.

Back to top Go down

Babysitting Nightmare (Rachel and Kayla babysit Robby when Randy and Katie go out together) Empty Re: Babysitting Nightmare (Rachel and Kayla babysit Robby when Randy and Katie go out together)

Post  Rachel Orton Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:32 pm

"Hey Kayla it's Rachel." Rachel said as she turned on the tv.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Kayla's smile formed on her face as she flipped her blonde hair unto her back.

"Hey Rach, what's up?" Kayla asked.

Torrie's lips parted with a sweet giggle until she felt John lift her out of the pool. She rested her hands on his shoulders with a bright smile across her face, while she felt the sun on her back.

"I love this, us all together" Torrie spoke still in midair, while her body dripped from the water.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:46 pm

"Can you come over please?" Rachel asked.

----------------------

"Me too." John said with a smile.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:51 pm

"What now?" Kayla asked, since she was enjoying time in the pool with her family.

Torrie's lips parted with another sweet giggle "Can you put me down now," Torrie spoke.

"Sure," John said, he slammed Torrie down in the water soaking her.

Torrie came up from under water "Not what I had in mind" Torrie spoke as she flicked water at John, in her black bikinki with a broch in the centre of the top with her blonde hair in sweet ringlets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:53 pm

"My parents went out together and I have to watch Robby now please come over." Rachel said with a slight whine.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:58 pm

Kayla's head turned back to the outside, to see her mom, dad, sisters having a great time in the pool.

"Ohh..normally I would, but we're all in the swimming pool it's..such a laugh" Kayla said, with a smile.

"Rachel alone with Robby, are you crazy?" Randy asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Rachel sighed then heard Robby start to cry.

"What? He's not supposed to wake up now! Kayla you have to help me, please! I'm begging you!" Rachel yelled in desperation.

------------------------------

Katie looked at Randy with a smile.

"Honey I'm sure everything will be okay. Robby will most likely sleep the whole time." Katie said.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Kayla moved her body with a whine, as she looked again outside the window torn between staying with her family or help me best friend in a crisis.

"Why not ring Tessa?" Kayla asked.

"Fine if we return and he has green, or black..hair don't blame me" Randy spoke.

Torrie continued to splash water at John, before he grabbed hold her body causing her to yelp and giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:34 pm

"Honey, Robby doesn't have that much hair on his head." Katie said.

-----------------------

"Kayla please help me." Rachel said with a whimper.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:04 am

"But the swimming pool...ugh...fine" Kayla spoke giving in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:14 am

"Thank you, you're the greatest best friend in the world." Rachel said with a smile.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum