WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast (Continued)

2 posters

Go down

Beauty and the Beast (Continued) Empty Beauty and the Beast (Continued)

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Monday Night RAW, came back from a commerical break. The fans waited in silence before they heard the start of Torrie Wilson's A girl Like That entrance music start. The audience in attendance, got on their feet for the beautiful Boise Belle.

"Wow Torrie!" King said excited.

Torrie pushed the black curtains before she came through, with a smile already on her face. A sweet smile beamed acrosss her soft face while she skipped slightly waving moving her fingers to greet the fans. Walking in blue jeans, with a light pink sparkling belt with a light pink bikinki top tied up behind her back and underneath her hair. Wearing her silver bracelet, with her silver dangling diamond earrings with her blonde hair curled, freely on her back with her black high sandals underneath the jean legs.

She had John's black HLR hat on top of her head, signalling she's John Cena's girl and of course she was completely over the moon, and glad to take that statment. Torrie continued to walk down the ramp, with a bright smile still on her face.

She got to the steps, and climbed up on them. Torrie went to apron and blew out her kiss peace sign with her two fingers "Hi" She mouthed to the crowd, before she got back down the steps. Torrie walked, and slapped some fans hands before she walked to King and Micheal Cole.

"Hey Torrie! what a pleasure this is" King spoke, Torrie giggled before she hugged King and then Michael Cole.

"Thank you, it's great to be here," Torrie spoke with a smile.

"It's nice for you to join us on commentary" Cole said, to the Boise Belle.

"Well I'm going to be facing the winner of this battle royal so I thought why not get a front seat, I can tell these girls will give all they have to win, and go on to face me with the Women's Championship at Armageddon" Torrie explained, sitting in her chair with her headset on.
She put one leg over the other, before she looked up at the ramp.

"Well here we go..." The first diva's music blasted through the speakers.

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast (Continued) Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast (Continued)

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Lilian Garcia stood in the center of the ring and smiling. "The following contest is a Diva's Battle Royale, where the winner will gone on to Armageddon to face Torrie Wilson for the WWE Women's Championship!"

Ooh, let me show you what love is
Let me show you how to move your body
Move your body, move your...move your...

Candice Michelle appeared on stage in her silver wrestling attire with a black sheer robe concealing her upper torso. Cheers greeted her arrival as she shot her hands into the air, symbolizing keep the faith, before starting down the ramp. She exchanged high fives with those straining against the security barricades as she approached the ring.

"Introducing first, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin...Candice Michelle!"

"All right!" King exclaimed. "What a way to spend the night, I've got Torrie Wilson on my right and Candice Michelle right in front of me!"

"Two playboy cover girls!" Michael Cole agreed. "Candice Michelle, a former Women's Champion in her own right, could this Battle Royale be one step closer for her to a second title reign? She's got some competition, that's for sure."

Raise your hands up!
Raise your hands up!

Candice stepped to the center of the ring apron, pumping the crowd up as she undid the ties of her robe.

ALL EYES ON ME!!!!!

Candice whipped her robe open, gyrating her body in rhythm to her music, before discarding the robe and entering the ring. She climbed the opposite turnbuckle and shot her hands in the air one last time, before coming to stand in the center of the ring, waiting on the arrival of her opponents.
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Torrie nodded her head, while her fingers brushed through her blonde curls on the right side of her face.

"Candice is definitely one of the best here, she works really hard, I've known her for years we're great friends" Torrie spoke, before she caught Candice staring at her.

Torrie smiled at the Candy Coated Diva, while the music of Kelly, Kelly hit the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Candice grinned back at Torrie while Kelly Kelly made her entrance. She exchanged a smile with Kelly as well, before Maria's music hit the sound system.

Candice rolled her eyes as Maria blew kisses to the crowd.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Kelly smiled back at Candice and begin to twist from side to side, placing her left hand on her right elbow, warming up for the battle royal
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 827

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm

"Sorry as I was saying, Candice and I are great friends just like I am
with Kelly, Kelly but we all know that when it comes to a head at
Armageddon friendship don't matter and competition basically takes
over" Torrie spoke with a smile.

"Well said Torrie," King agreed, "Ooh Maria! another playboy cover girl"

Torrie's head turned back to the ramp, while her eyes met the recent cover girl Maria Kannelis.

Maria walked down the ramp, with a confident look on her face before
she climbed on the steps, she stepped between the ropes and looked at
Candice before she went to the turnbuckle and stood up doing her usual
shake, and then pointed to around the crowd.

"Torrie you and Maria met in the ring at the tribute to the troops" Cole explained.

"Yeah, that was absolutely amazing! to spend time with the troops oh my
god it just makes you feel so happy inside" Torrie spoke, with
emotional smile on her face.

"Also that's not the last time we saw you, and Candice actually accompanied John Cena, Batista and Rey Mysterio for the main event" King said.

Torrie nodded. "Yeah a great main event that was" Torrie giggled, while she thought of her kiss she shared with John.

Maria took off her silver hood with her red attire showing off her sparkling bra as the red was stripped across, while her eyes darted at Candice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Candice smirked at the most recent playboy cover girl, knowing that Maria was all talk and very little action.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Torrie turned her chair, as she felt Maria's stare on her. Torrie's eyes met her eyes, Torrie flicked her head slightly moving her hair unto her back. Her attention was taken, when she heard the music of the next diva, Mickie James.

Torrie swirled her tongue in her mouth, while her beauty shone in the limelight when the camera shown the Boise Belle sitting there with RAW broadcast team. Mickie came out in her pink outfit, with her white shoes underneath.

"Mickie James, Another Former Women's Champion" Cole spoke.

Torrie noddded, while the smirk stayed on her face as she stared at Mickie. The brunette kept jumping up and down before she got in the ring, and flipped her blonde hair up energising the crowd even though they were pretty dead for the diva.

"I hear you and Mickie don't really get along, since Mickie...has had a special friendship with John Cena in the past"

"Yeah, we did get in a bit of a disagreement about it but you can't really blame John from going to a more classy, beautiful diva than Mickie James" Torrie spoke, before she laughed with King.

Mickie Jumped on the turnbuckle, catching Torrie's eyes on her. Anger fuelled in her green eyes before she slightly touched John's hat on her head. Mickie raised her hands up in the air, before she jumped off and smiled at the fans in the ring, She would love to face Torrie and win her next Women's Championship. She would love to cause Pain to John Cena's girlfriend Torrie Wilson, since she has what Mickie craved.

Jillian came out singing, making everyone in the building crinch with horror hearing her right pitched voice.

"Okay oww," Torrie spoke, as she lighty touched her ear trying to block out the voice of Jilian.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:32 pm

"Oh my God...make it stop!" Candice complained.

You're not enough for me...

Jillian was abruptly cut off by Michelle McCool's music.

"I've never been more happy to see Michelle in my life." Candice murmured to Kelly.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Kelly giggled, "tell me about it!"
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 pm

"From Florida, Michelle McCool" Lilian spoke.

Michelle walked out to the stage, she ran her fingers through her blonde hair while she walked down the ramp. As she walked, her smirk plastered across her face being pretty proud of herself while she played one of the Heel divas.

Maria glared at her, since they had their own fued going on smackdown. Michelle entered the ring, she got on the turnbuckle, and just shunned the fans off before she jumped down. Ever since she had lost her diva's title to the french princess Maryse, she had become a bully in the diva divison.

No one liked her, because they knew her attitude stunk. Just because she dates the Undertaker doesn't mean she owns the place. Michelle needed to prove herself, and she couldn't think of a better way by destorying all the beneath divas, and the destorying the all true American Girl Torrie Wilson.

"Ever since losing her Diva's title, Michelle had been become a bully, immediatiting all the other divas"

Torrie nodded. "Yeah I noticed that, but I'll tell her right now I won't be pushed or bullied around by her, or imtimidated," Torrie spoke, while her eyes shown the determination to make her dreams all come true.

Michelle grabbed the micrphone, in her black attire with her blonde hair stairght. She snatched the microphone off Lilian, and stood there flipping her hair with confident look across her face. "I mean come on! this is freaking ridiclious! this battle royale is pathetic we all know I'm best here, none of you in here have the talent I have, no comparison at all" Michelle spoke.

"So why not just make it me vs the bimbo down there" Michelle said pointing at Torrie.

Torrie just scoffed, amused with Michelle's words.

"Come on...you all are beneath me! Kelly, Kelly well no talent there! Maria...oh my god I'm tired of beating her up and Eve well there's just no talent there...and Mickie James plainly boring" Michelle said.

"Oh really?" Mickie Challenged.

"And Jillian...Oh my god!"

"You see, now we all know that Miss American Sweetheart has failed in talent, so instead she'd rather sleep her way to the top"

Torrie rose from her seat, furious from Michelle's disrespectful comment. "You want me to come in there, and shut you up!" Torrie warned as Michelle drew in her relationship with John.

"We all know the only reason why Torrie would find any sucess is not her ability it's to lie flat on her back! that's the only sucess she'll ever have is with John Cena.." Michelle snapped. Torrie got up, and slammed the headset down on the table not backing down.

"Come on!" Torrie shouted back at Michelle.

Michelle just laughed, smirking proud of herself until she felt Candice swing her around.

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Kelly giggled softly, not letting Michelle's words bother her, she simply brushed them off and smiled, still working her arms for the match.

you'll see talent in a bout 10 seconds McCool Kelly thought to herself.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Candice swung Michelle around so the two women were face to face. "Why don't you do us all a favor, McFool..." Candice said snidely. "And shut the fuck up, before I break your jaw."

With a mighty shove, Candice sent Michelle stumbling backwards into a corner turnbuckle. "By the way, instead of trying on everyone else's gimmicks, stop being a poser and find one of your own. Torrie's the All American Girl, You twisted my Keep the Faith for your stupid Faith Heart and Soul crap, and Maryse started the over confidence bravado. Learn your place, or I'll put you in it."

With that said, Candice stepped away from the blonde Diva, but kept eyes on her for any retaliation. Meanwhile, Eve Torres and the Bella twins had made their entrances during the confrontation.

Natalya's music was next to hit the sound system as the Canadian Diva made her arrival apparent.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Kelly smiled as she stood by Candice as Natalya made her entrance. She tucked some hair behind her ear as she waited for any other diva to make their way to the ring.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Torrie's eyes watched as the ring filled up with more divas, so much talent but all wanting to same thing. Torrie watched closely "Wow there's a lot of divas in the ring, right now" King said.

"And that's a dream come true for you King," Michael asked.

"Yes, I have one of the most beautiful and sweet divas from all time, Torrie Wilson" Torrie's cheeks stretched into a smile at King.

"Aww thank you," Torrie spoke, she was cut off by the music of the Glamzon.

Torrie's eyes turned to the ramp before she watched Beth Phoneix, the Former Women's Champion came out in her black and silver attire with a silver headband on her forehead. She stopped, and slowly rose the Slammy Diva of the year before she walked down the ring, combining the strength, power and beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:39 pm

"Dibs on Michelle." Candice said to Kelly once Beth had entered the ring, since the Glamazon was the last of the competitors to make her entrance.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Kelly smiled and laughed softly, "Deal, as long as I get one shot"
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Torrie's stare, connected with Beth while she sat there on commentary.

"Your nothing! compared to the Glamzon!" Rosa shouted leaning over the barricade, to shout abuse at Torrie.

The bell rang, and Michelle was pushed again. She grew furious and just before the bell rang she smacked Candice right in the head with the microphone.

"Oh my god!" Torrie spoke with shock.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Candice buckled under the force behind Michelle's shot to the head, her vision swimming for a moment, before she speared the blonde to the mat, using forearm shots to the skull and upper torso area.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Kelly wasted little time finding someoe to duel with, instantly finding herself at blows with Maria in the corner
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:32 am

Torrie nodded, while she watched the Battle Royale get under way.

"Well here we go!" Torrie spoke with ensuthansium in her voice.

"I can hear a lot of screaming in that ring right now," King spoke with a smile, Kelly, Kelly threw Layla out of the ring before she felt herself be dropkicked by Maria while the two went at it.

Candice worked on Michelle, until she felt Beth grab her by the hair and lift her up smashing Candice's back into the turnbuckle. Torrie took a deep breath, through her lips before she watched the battle Royale continue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:41 am

Candice gripped the top ropes on either side of her and thrust both legs into Beth's sternum when the Glamazon tried to ram her back into the turnbuckle a second time.

She ducked under a strike from Michelle who had come back for round two and clotheslined the former Diva's Champion to the mat.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down