WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff)

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff) - Page 2 Empty Re: Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff)

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu May 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Tyler stared at his uncle for a second before smiling "That sounds great" he said
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff) - Page 2 Empty Re: Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff)

Post  Batista Fri May 22, 2009 2:33 am

Dave grinned. "All right then Little Man, what do you say we head inside so we can have some dinner?"
Batista
Batista

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sat May 23, 2009 5:12 pm

"Thanks Uncle Dave...you're the best" Tyler said hopping on Dave's back
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sat May 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Dave hoisted Tyler up higher. "Any time Little Man."
Batista
Batista

Number of posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Mon May 25, 2009 12:41 am

Tyler smiled as they went back into the kitchen. Soon as Tyler saw his auntie Candice he jumped from Dave and ran to her giving her a big hug "I'm sorry" he whispered to her
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Mon May 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Candice returned Tyler's hug. "Aw Sweetie, you're always forgiven." She assured him.
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue May 26, 2009 12:56 am

Tyler smiled
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue May 26, 2009 11:52 am

Candice rose to her feet and grinned. "So while Dave throws the steaks on the grill, I want to hear all about your exciting trip!" She said to Riley, Tyler and Melina. "I've heard Jeff's version, but I want hear yours too."

Dave chuckled and headed into the kitchen to grab the steaks and bring them out to the grill. "Hey Hardy, there's beer in the fridge!" He called over his shoulder.

"Oh that's right." Candice chuckled. "Mel, I had Dave pick up some red wine, I believe Merlot. Want a glass?"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Tue May 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Jeff grabbed a beer out the fridge and head outside with Dave, to help with the grilling.

"The trip was fun auntie Candi" Riley smiled

"Really fun" Tyler agreed "we went swimming, we met soliders, we got guns" Ty;er said

Candice looked at Melina

"Oh! they weren't real" Melina smiled

"But it was fun, we had a great time" Melina said
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue May 26, 2009 11:45 pm

"That's great!" Candice grinned. "Did you jump all over the hotel room beds? That's my favorite part of traveling!"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Thu May 28, 2009 12:33 am

"So that's where they learned that from" Melina joked "We couldn't get these two to sit down" she laughed
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu May 28, 2009 9:18 am

"Sorry Mel," Candice chuckled. "But no matter how old I get, I can still act like a child. And Jeff used to do it too."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Thu May 28, 2009 9:47 am

"Use too...he still does" Melina laughed "But, I love the kid in all four of you" she joked
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu May 28, 2009 11:45 am

"Oh good." Candice chuckled. "I'm glad I'm not the only one still acting my shoe size rather than my age."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Thu May 28, 2009 12:24 pm

"Trust me, you're not" Melina smiled "I sometimes forget Jeff is my husband and not my child"
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu May 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Candice grinned. "But you love him that way anyways."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu May 28, 2009 1:12 pm

"I do" Melina smiled looking at Jeff through the window "My life would be pretty dull without him"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu May 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Candice chuckled. "Tell me about it. I have the same problem. If Dave wasn't so loveable, I'd have killed him by now." She joked.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu May 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Melina giggled...
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 12:37 am

"So, what do you say, Mel?" Candice started to head for the kitchen. "I believe Dave got us Merlot and I've got fresh lemonade for the kids."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Fri May 29, 2009 10:36 am

"I say that sound awesome" Melina said "But I'll just have lemonade...for now" Melina said. She is now sitting at four months, and luckily do to her natuurally petite body she was showing that much, so she still had time to keep the big secret from Jeff. And though Candice was one of her closest friend and she wanted to tell her the news, she couldn't bring herself to terms with it yet.

"Oh gosh, Candice knows me like the back of her hand, she know sherlot is my favorite drink, I really hope she doesn't suspct anything" Melina said to herself
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 10:37 am

Candice shot Melina a startled look. "Are you sure? I made sure Dave bought the good kind, nothing cheapy."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Fri May 29, 2009 10:41 am

"Um..yeah I'm okay with lemonade" Melina shyed away from Candice who was staring at her
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 10:46 am

"All right..." Candice said skeptically. "If you're sure." Reaching for the pitcher of lemonade, she poured Riley, Tyler and Melina a glass.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Miley Perez Fri May 29, 2009 10:50 am

"Thanks" Melina smiled "So did I tell you my neice is living with us now" Melina changed the subject
Miley Perez
Miley Perez

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next