WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge's feelings about being drafted to RAW

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Edge's feelings about being drafted to RAW - Page 3 Empty Re: Edge's feelings about being drafted to RAW

Post  Velvet Sky Sat May 23, 2009 11:26 am

Lauren just laughed at Edge's expression on his face.
Velvet Sky
Velvet Sky
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Edge's feelings about being drafted to RAW - Page 3 Empty Re: Edge's feelings about being drafted to RAW

Post  Christian Sat May 23, 2009 11:37 am

"What?" Christian said when Edge didn't reply. "Cat got your tongue? Or are you too much of a wimp to face me?"
Christian
Christian

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Sat May 23, 2009 11:44 am

Lauren just checked her nails.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillian Hall Mon May 25, 2009 3:30 am

"You know you want maaaaaaaay,
You can't take your eyes away from maaaaay,
Im the hottest thing since sliced bread"

The one and only Jillian Halls music filled the arena. She came out the curtain with her headset on. She jogged down the ramp and the up the stairs. She entered the ring and stood infront of the three superstars.

"Good Evening everyone. I bet your sick of these three morons ruining this show. Well" she turned to Edge.

"Your just a mut with rabbies"(thanks Kasey) She then turned to Lauren.

"Your new song Barbie Girl, well isn't as good as Sliced Bread, sweetie I wouldn't try beating it" She then turned to Christian.

"And you just bore me" She then turned back to the crowd.

"THATS WHY IM GOING TO SING" she told. "HIT IT"

"A MOMENT LIKE THIS, SOME PEOPLE WAIT AAAAAAAA LIFFEEEEEEEE TIME FORRRRRRR THAT ONE SPECIAL KISSSSSSSSSSSS" she sung killing the song.
Jillian Hall
Jillian Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Wed May 27, 2009 10:31 pm

(I'm sorry for not posting in awhile. My very bad)

Edge smirked at Christian.
"You're on," he said.
This would be like old times and he'd commented in WWE magazine that he'd rather wrestle AGAINST Christian than be on the same side as him. And Christian had presented him with the perfect opportunity. All he needed to know now was when the match would be. This segment was definately a lot better now that his best friend had joined in. It would be great working with Christian again he'd definately missed that while Christian was over in TNA and he still didn't really know why Christian had had to leave.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian Fri May 29, 2009 12:54 am

Christian grinned broadly. "Perfect. Then you might want to head backstage and change, old friend. Because this match..." He paused to give his statement a more dramatic effect. "Is tonight!"
Christian
Christian

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:24 pm

"Alright," Edge said.
He dropped his mic and without a glance at Lauren headed back up the ramp pausing to bullhorn at the crowd before disappearing behind the curtains.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:40 am

"Stupid loser" she said refering to Edge.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3