WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught Between Two (Randy struggles with his feelings)

3 posters

Go down

Caught Between Two (Randy struggles with his feelings) Empty Caught Between Two (Randy struggles with his feelings)

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:28 am

The Viper known as Randy Orton stepped through the glass doors with a duffel bag in hand. He needed some alone time to figure out just what the hell is going through his mind. For weeks, nearly months Randy has been struggling with his strong feelings with his good friend, the Boise Beauty Torrie Wilson-Cena.

Randy had always been in control of his own mind, but he felt his heart starting to lose control so he needed to release some of that out of his head. But everytime his mind just thinks back for one moment he's back where he started and it's driving the legend killer crazy.

Of course Torrie was unknown to this, like everyone else. He just couldn't believe his god damn luck when it turned out to be Torrie, his best friend's wife and his wife's best friend that just just makes Randy feel even worse.

He never wanted to hurt anyone, but he couldn't help but was happening.

"God! why do you need hate me?! huh?!" Randy thought out loud before he sent his fist into the wall instead of the punching bag.

Randy groaned before he closed his eyes at the pain. He took a few moment before he punched the punching bag again, and again not realising someone was watching up above the Gym.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Caught Between Two (Randy struggles with his feelings) Empty Re: Caught Between Two (Randy struggles with his feelings)

Post  Velvet Sky Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:41 am

Velvet stood in shock seeing Randy hit the wall. She store at the hole he made and then at Randy. She walked slowly over to Randy.

"Randy are you okay?" she asked.
Velvet Sky
Velvet Sky
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Caught Between Two (Randy struggles with his feelings) Empty Re: Caught Between Two (Randy struggles with his feelings)

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:48 am

Randy just nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine, Velvet just leave me alone please" Randy spoke while he punched the bag again. Velvet slowly walked away and bumped into the King of Kings, Randy's former mentor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:06 am

"Whoa, easy there, Velvet." Hunter smiled. "Don't want to knock anyone ever." He looked past her and noticed Randy wailing on a punching bag. "Uh...excuse me a moment."

Frowning in concern, Hunter approached his former Evolution protege. "What's eating you?"
Triple H
Triple H

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:10 am

Randy didn't hear Hunter, he just kept punching the punching bag making it fly side to side from the force he was using.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:13 am

"Hey!" Triple H moved to the other side of the bag, grabbed it and held it in place. "What's your drama Orton, you're scaring people."
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:37 am

Randy settled down for a moment, before he looked at Hunter.

"Sorry I didn't hear you," Randy muttered before his head leaned on the bag.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:54 am

"I got that part." Hunter said. "What's the problem, Orton? You look like you're trying to kill someone?"
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:44 am

Randy kept punching the bag letting out his own aggression.

"I can't believe..I let this happen" Randy spoke as he got angry with himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down