WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torrie Wilson dry shampoo

Go down

Torrie Wilson dry shampoo Empty Torrie Wilson dry shampoo

Post  Lauren Sky Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 pm

When Torrie comes out the jungle, im gonna right her a leter to ask if she will bring out her own DRY SHAMPOO!!! Im a Celeb aired in the Uk yesterday and I watched it. She sold the product perfectly until the PRATS came back. So im going to help Torrie get things go her way Very Happy Very Happy
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Torrie Wilson dry shampoo Empty Re: Torrie Wilson dry shampoo

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 pm

I loved that! Very Happy she looked gorgeous in that opening promo Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:35 pm

I was laughing when she ate the tripe (Cow intestines) because my grandmother loves it Razz I was like "PHONE A FRIEND AND PHONE MY GRANDMOTHER" lol. She did great standing up to Spencer. He was like "She mocked my wife of 5 seconds", but at least she adimitted she took it, and she said sorry and it was just a joke. I for one hate him. He wants K-Fed in the jungle because he says hes a celeb. If he ever gose in send Jillian in and she can kill him, I heard when he was in WWE for a while, she always shot comments to him and was very rude to him lol. Who would blame her. But I WANT JILLIAN IN THE JUNGLE. She can sing beter than Heidi. And she didn't steal Britneys song and add her own voice to it (Kind of) listen to DRAMATIC. She stole it. I think they have left AGAIN Mad Just piss off and don't come back SPAKAZ.....SPEIDI.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down