WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Help It (Randy struggles with his decisions)

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Can't Help It (Randy struggles with his decisions) Empty Can't Help It (Randy struggles with his decisions)

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Randy Orton sat on the bed with his head in his hands, before he slowly turned his head to see his beautiful wife sleep. He couldn't believe what he had done, he couldn't believe he was starting to fall for another when he had a lovely wife and a son with Katie but his mind seemed to always be thinking of the another woman.

That woman had to be...his best friend's wife. Torrie Wilson Cena. His wife's best friend to top that off.

Ever since their friendly walk, them talking Randy had seen Torrie in a different light. He wondered if he had always been attracted to her in the past. He just didn't know what to do? he hadn't confided in anyone so he just struggled with his own feelings.

Back to top Go down

Can't Help It (Randy struggles with his decisions) Empty Re: Can't Help It (Randy struggles with his decisions)

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Katie moaned softly as she felt the sun on her face then turned on her back before rubbing her eyes. She opened her eyes to see Randy watching her. Katie grinned.

"Good morning." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Can't Help It (Randy struggles with his decisions) Empty Re: Can't Help It (Randy struggles with his decisions)

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:51 pm

Randy let out a breath.

"Morning sweetheart" Randy spoke with a kiss on the temple.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Katie smiled then sat up a little and got into Randy's arms then lied her head on his chest.

"I'm surprised you aren't sleeping still. With Robby up every time at one and four in the morning I thought you would be knocked out." Katie said with a small chuckle.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Randy felt his heart race a little feeling Katie on his chest. He drew away slightly "Yeah, but coffee helps" He nervously chuckled while he wanted to kick himself in the head for even thinking about Torrie in a different way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Katie looked at Randy when she felt him pull away. She noticed he's been acting weirdly around her for a couple days now.

"Randy...did I do something wrong? If I did you can tell me." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Randy let out a small grin, as he touched Katie's chin lightly.

"No sweetheart I just...got a few..things on my mind, a lot..of changes but no nothing you did wrong" He spoke as he kissed her.

"Stop thinking about her!" Randy shouted in his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:08 pm

"It's just that you've been acting weirdly around me lately and I just thought it was something I did." Katie said softly as she looked down.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Randy looked at Katie, while his mind felt like a torando.

"Yeah..I'm falling for your best friend...don't worry about it" He thought in his head.

"No honey you didn't, I swear I've just...had a lot on my mind...breakfast?" He asked with a grin trying to take his mind off it all.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Katie smiled then heard a cry.

"Sure, let me just go get Robby first then we can make breakfast together." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:24 pm

"Okay," Randy muttered.

He watched Katie walk near the door, he got up from the bed and turned her around giving her a soft but passionate kiss.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:26 pm

Katie kissed Randy back for a few seconds before looking at him.

"I love you." Katie said with a wide smile.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Randy looked at Katie, seeing her beauty shine in the sunlight.

"I love you..too never forget that" Randy spoke while he grinned ignoring his thoughts.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:32 pm

"I won't." Katie said with the wide smile still on her face.

She turned then walked into Robby's room.

"Hey sweetie, are you hungry?" Katie asked as she picked up the one month old baby.

She walked back out of the room and saw Randy still near their room.

"Are you coming downstairs?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Randy nodded with a forced smile.

"Stop thinking about her, you know it's wrong? you know it's over the line...okay it's not a big deal so what? you stared into her eyes" Randy thought in his head as he walked down the stairs.

Torrie giggled happily while she pulled on the remote. "John! give me the remote you're not being fair! you've had your time now it's my turn" Torrie spoke as she pulled again on the remote.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:37 pm

"I never have enough time." John said.

---------------------------

Katie smiled as she followed Randy down the stairs then into the kitchen.

"What should we make?" Katie asked as she fed Robby a bottle.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:39 pm

"Hey that's your fault, for always working" Torrie said with a laugh as she tried to get the remote from John.

"John! let go I will win this!" Torrie said confidently while she tried to release his grip around the remote.

Randy touched the counter. "Your choice" He spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:43 pm

Katie thought for a minute.

"What about...ham and cheese omelettes?" Katie asked.

---------------------

"Will not." John said as he tried to keep the remote.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Randy grinned.

"Sounds good" Randy spoke.

Torrie gasped before she giggled climbing on top of John lap, stretching her arm to get the remote from him.

"I will" Torrie teased.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:58 pm

"It's one of my favorite thing to have for breakfast." Katie said with a chuckle before she started burping Robby after she put a towel on her shoulder.

------------------------------

"No you won't." John said with a small chuckle.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:02 pm

"John, give me the remote" Torrie chuckled as she laughed trying to grab the remote stretching her right arm higher.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:07 pm

"No." John said with a chuckle.

--------------------------

Katie held Robby as he started drifting back to sleep.

"I'm going to be right back okay?" Katie asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 pm

"John! I mean it give me the remote" Torrie said but couldn't help giggle. She kneeled on John's lap as she tried to get the remote from John.

"You are so strong.." Torrie whined with a playful grin.

Randy nodded, "Alright" He spoke while he rubbed his temple when his mind kept drifting away to another blonde.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Katie went out into the living room then lied Robby gently down on a blanket in a playpen.

"You are so cute sweetheart." Katie said with a smile before she put a soft kiss on Robby's head.

She went back into the kitchen then grabbed a pan and eggs and ham from the fridge.

"Lets get started." Katie said.

-----------------------------------

"I know and it's very helpful right now." John said with a smirk.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Randy smiled a little.

"Alright, now if there's smoke I apolglise in advance" He spoke with a chuckle.

"Ooohhh...tough guy huh?!" Torrie teased with a giggle as she tried to take the remote from his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next