WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPEDI BETER FUCK OFF

3 posters

Go down

SPEDI BETER FUCK OFF Empty SPEDI BETER FUCK OFF

Post  Velvet Sky Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:43 pm

HOW FUCKING DARE THAT WANKER GO ON LIKE THAT IN THE JUNGLE. EVEN THO I HAVN'T SEEN IT I CHECK TORRIE'S OFFICIAL FANSITE AND IT TALKS ABOUT WHAT SPENCER DID. IT'S ALL OVER THE NET IN JUST 1 DAY. ON GMTV (ENGLAND GOOD MORING TV SHOW) IT SHOWED YOU A CLIP OF THEM ALL. ALL OF THEM WERE FIGHTING AND TORRIE WAS SITTING ON HER HAMMOK. SPENCER WAS SCREAMING AT A WOMAN. HE COMPLAINED ABOUT A LABLE TORRIE TOOK OFF ON A SHAMPOO BOTTLE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SCREAMING "IT TOOK ME ALL DAY TO MAKE THAT" THEN HE THREW THE BOTTLE AT TORRIE BUT HE FAILED TO HIT HER. THEN A WOMAN SCREAMED AT HIM FOR DOING THAT. THEN I HEARD HE SAID TORRIE WAS ONLY GOOD FOR SELLING STERIODS. SAYING SHE ISN'T FAMOUS ENOUGH FOR THE SHOW AND IS BRINGING HIS STATUS DOWN. SHE ACTUALLY HAS A JOB. AND I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE BUT IF YOU LOVE THE HILLS THEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH U. THERES THE EXACT SAME THING IN THE UK CALLED LIVING ON THE EDGE. IT'S ALL ABOUT SPOILT BRATS FAKING DRAMA ON TV. WHO WANTS TO WATCH THAT SHIT? PARIS HILTON WANNA BES? SORRY IF ANYONE WATCHS IT ON HERE I KNO NONE OFF YOU ARE LIKE THE PEOPLE IM TALKING ABOUT. BUT THEY LEFT HEN THEY JUST GOT THERE. WHY WAS SPENCER HAVING A GO AT TORRIE MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE? I KNOW WHY. TO MAKE THE AUDIENCE HATE HER BECAUSE HE WILL KNOW HOW FAMOUS SHE IS. I BET HE'S LOOKED AT HER PLAYBOY MANY OF TIMES. AND THEN HIEDIES LIKE "HE'S NEW TO CHRISTIANITY" SO FUCK. DOSN'T GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TO ACT LIKE HE OWNS THE PLACE. BUT TORRIE PUT HIM STRAIGHT SAYING "HAVE U HEARD OF WORKING OUT". I BET HE HAS MADE ALOT OF ENIMIES, AUDIENCE AND FELLOW JUNGLERS. I THINK WWE SHOULD ROUTE HER ON, ON THEIR WEBSITE AND GET SUPERSTARS SAYING SHE SHOULD WIN AND SPEIDI ARE TOTAL BASTARDS. THAT WILL MAE FANS HATE THEM.

And sorry for the bad lanuage im just peed off with the twats. If anyone knows a link to the episode(s) then please let me know because im sure me and Kelly would like to see Torrie win Speidi. On the offical Im a Celeb site it dosn't let people in the uk view videos. So plz help us if you can and plz keep us updated on the jungle if your watching. And again sorry for my language and if any1 whatches the hills or living on the edge. Very Happy
Velvet Sky
Velvet Sky
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

SPEDI BETER FUCK OFF Empty Re: SPEDI BETER FUCK OFF

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Oh my god! I read that he's a fricking idiot Sad being nasty to Torrie like that but I love how she fought back! Very Happy damn right Torrie can kick his ass. I would love! the wwe is supporting Torrie I bet they are anyways.

I would love John Cena to come to the aid of Torrie like mention something on a interview, like mess with her when she's done nothing wrong you mess with me because wwe are all family! and everyone said that lol.

Amy we get it on Monday, a week late I cannot wait! to see Torrie Smile it was on GMTV nooo! I missed it.

I hope Torrie wins because she is the strongest girl there, and that husband and wife are just spoiled and no doubt about it! jealously!

Ohh I would love that spencer guy to...mouth off about John I wonder what will happen then? lol. Because Cena is the top star, popular guy by far in the wwe right now.
Smile Very Happy Razz

Go Torrie! all the way!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet Sky Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Very Happy It was only a 10 second clip. Richars Arnold mentioned about Torrie but never said her name Sad He was like "fighting over dry shampoo" lol. Hope that leave. The hussyand lol and wife are deffo go nna get divorced before there 30. Hope Heidi is kicked out then spazz (Spencer shall now be called Spazz" comes running, or he gets kicked out and she dosn't follow. That would be hilarious. AND YEY WE GET IT ON MONDAY. SO HAPPY NOW YOU MADE MY DAY KELLY Very Happy

TORRIE FOR QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE 2009.

(BTW I don't mean to be rude but I hate how USA copy off all our tv shows. Britains got talent Americas got talent. Pop Idol (Don't have it anymore) American Idol. Im a Celeb Im a celeb. The biggest loser Americas biggest loser lolz)
Velvet Sky
Velvet Sky
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Spencer and Heidi are the biggest waste of air time. I don't even know why they're famous, they both idiots and assholes on top of it.

Torrie Wilson has more class, brains, talent and beauty in her pinkie than they could ever hope to have in their lifetime. I'm glad she stood up for herself, and next she should just give Spencer a DDT and be done with it. No one wants to listen to that guy speak anyway.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:55 am

Haha! they quit!!! Very Happy

I saw a clip of Torrie teaching Janice how to wrestle. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:32 am

ME 2 Very Happy It was sooo funny whe Janice was fighting back lol.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down