WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trust In me (Torrie finds out the sex of her baby)

Go down

Trust In me (Torrie finds out the sex of her baby) Empty Trust In me (Torrie finds out the sex of her baby)

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 4:40 am

While she sat in John's sports car, Torrie turned to John as he stopped the car.

"So why don't you want to find out the sex of the baby?" Torrie asked with a moan.

"Because we agreed Torrie..."

Torrie folded her arms "I don't remember that, I want to find out" Torrie said.

"But don't you want it to be a surprise, I couldn't careless what we have as long as it's nice and healthy" John said putting his right hand on Torrie's baby bump, while she sat in a light pink summer dress fitting over her bump perfectly with black flip flops and a white flower in her sweet blonde curls.

"And cute, and...hey boy or girl" Torrie said with a smile, while John just eyed her.

Back to top Go down

Trust In me (Torrie finds out the sex of her baby) Empty Re: Trust In me (Torrie finds out the sex of her baby)

Post  John Cena Wed May 27, 2009 6:24 am

"I don't care, as long as the baby's healthy." John said.

(hey Kelly, please don't forget about the Randy/ Katie topic in this section. Smile )
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Trust In me (Torrie finds out the sex of her baby) Empty Re: Trust In me (Torrie finds out the sex of her baby)

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 6:28 am

Torrie looked at John before she sweetly grinned.

"Me too, well let's go and find out how he/or she are doing?" Torrie spoke as she giggled.

(Don't worry I'm not, Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed May 27, 2009 6:36 am

"Okay." John said with a smile.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Torrie's sweet smile shone, when John opened the door for her.

"Thank you," Torrie spoke as she gave John a single kiss before she stepped away so he could close the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed May 27, 2009 5:31 pm

John closed the door then walked to the car with Torrie before opening the passenger side door open for her.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down