WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Comes Together.

2 posters

Go down

Family Comes Together. Empty Family Comes Together.

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Torrie Wilson Cena gently touched her blonde hair unto her shoulders as she drove to the hotel that Candice and Dave were staying at.

"Mommy," Sarah Louise asked.

Torrie smiled as she looked in the mirror at her youngest daughter "Yes honey?"

"Where are we going?" Sarah asked sweetly.

"We're going to Uncle Dave's and Auntie Candy, you're spending the day with them while I babysit Aidan" Torrie spoke while she listened to "The Climb" through her CD player. A soft smile stayed on Torrie's face as she drove down the road as she saw the smile on Sarah's face.

"Yay that sounds like fun!" Sarah spoke.

Torrie smiled, feeling the sun shine on her blonde locks "It will be," Torrie said, feeling the gentle breeze through the open the window.

Back to top Go down

Family Comes Together. Empty Re: Family Comes Together.

Post  Batista Tue May 26, 2009 2:10 pm

"Candice?" Dave continued searching through their hotel room. "I can't find Aidan's favorite blanket!"

Candice giggled emerging from the bathroom. "Dave, he's only staying with Torrie for the day. He's not going to need his favorite blanket. And it's folded up on top of the suitcase."

"Oh!" Dave chuckled, seeing the blue fleece blanket on top of the suitcase. "Well, should I pack it in his diaper bag, just in case?"

"No." Candice laughed. "It's not like Torrie's never been around a one year old before."
Batista
Batista

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Torrie continued to drive while she gently moved her head.

"You know you don't need to be shy, around them" Torrie spoke to Sarah.

"I know, and polite" Sarah said sweetly.

"That's right" Torrie giggled as she turned into the parking lot, singing softly to "The Climb" at the same time.

Batista was quite nervous of being around his daughter for the first time, properly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue May 26, 2009 2:22 pm

"Dave, it's going to be fine you know? We're taking Sarah to the fair in town, she's going to have a ton of fun." Candice assured her husband.

Dave nodded and sighed. "I know it's just, she doesn't know me. And I don't know her. I help create her, but I don't know her."

"But you will," Candice assured him. "Dave, Torrie and I want you to get to know your daughter. Maybe you won't be her father, but you'll get to love her, and be a part of her life. We want that for you, just as we know you want her in your life."

"I do." Dave said. "I'm sorry, Candy, but giving her up, was so hard for me. I love you more than anything, but she's..."

"Your daughter." Candice finished. "I understand that Dave. I got over that a long time ago. I want you to know your daughter. I want to know her too. She's made from two people I love very much, I already love her just for that."
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:34 pm

"Come on princess," Torrie spoke to Sarah Louise.

She took Sarah's hand, and walked into the hotel before making their way to the stairs getting to the hotel.

Torrie knocked on the door, while Sarah stood there in her pink summer dress with white tights and dolly shoes with a pink ribbon in her hair.

She looked at Sarah. "Don't be nervous sweetie, everything's gonna be fine" Torrie assured her with a soft smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue May 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Dave stared at the door as though it had done something out of the ordinary. "Ah..."

"Go answer it, Baby." Candice encouraged him gently, lifting Aidan out of his portable crib.

"Right." Dave crossed the room and opened the door. "Hey Torrie," He greeted the Boise Belle, before his gaze lowered to his daughter. "Hello Sarah." He felt his heart clench in his chest.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Torrie's lips parted with a smile, as she greeted the animal. Sarah looked at Dave, before she opened her mouth with a soft voice.

"Hi" Sarah said.

"Honey don't be nervous, you know Uncle Dave and Auntie Candy" Torrie spoke, Sarah looked at Dave before she moved behind Torrie's jeans getting shy.

Torrie looked back at Dave "She's always like that," Torrie assured to him, while she gently touched Sarah's blonde hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue May 26, 2009 2:50 pm

"That's okay." Dave breathed in a deep breath and exhaled. "Are you ready for a fun day at the Fair, Sarah? Auntie Candy has the whole day planned out."

"Of course I do." Candice said once they entered the hotel room. "Hey Torrie. Hi Sarah! I love your dress!" She greeted them, balancing Aidan on her hip.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Sarah came from Torrie's legs.

"Fair?" Sarah's eyes lit up with excitement.

Torrie smiled as she leaned forward to hug Candice "Hey girly, how's it going?" Torrie asked.

"We're going to fair!" Sarah asked with excitement as she smiled at Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue May 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Dave's heart melted at her excitement. "Absolutely. Where we are going to eat all the cotton candy we can stuff ourselves with."

Candice laughed. "Hey Torrie, how's it going?"
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:57 pm

"Cotton candy, I love that! I love fair's they are so funny...can Mr Cuddles come?" Sarah asked Dave, as he kneeled down to her level.

"Going good, a lot better I'm fighting back Candy" Torrie spoke softly, Candice knew what she meant knowing Torrie was urge of a breakdown.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue May 26, 2009 3:00 pm

"Sure he can, we'll get him some cotton candy too." Dave said, kneeling down so he could talk to Sarah properly.

Candice smiled brightly. "Oh good, I'm so glad to hear that! Good for you, Torrie! You're going fight back and win!"
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Sarah giggled, before she shown Mr Cuddles.

"This is Mr Cuddles, he likes fair's too and...Cotton Candy but he can be a bit of a pig when it comes to it" Sarah giggled sweetly.

Torrie nodded, "Well crying in the rain, telling John finally made him see, and well he's helping me through it so I feel a hell lot more stronger" Torrie spoke as she smiled brightly for the first time in weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue May 26, 2009 3:09 pm

"That's okay." Dave chuckled. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Cuddles and we'll make sure everyone gets plenty of cotton candy. Today we can all pig out on it."

Candice smiled. "I'm so glad to hear that. I was worried about you. Though I knew you would get through it." She said loyally.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 2:01 pm

"Yay! what other things is there to do?" Sarah asked coming closer to the animal with her bright smile.

Torrie's sweet smile lit up before she hugged Candice "Thanks honey, for believing in me" Torrie spoke as she wrapped her arms around the candy coated diva.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 2:30 pm

"Always Torrie." Candice returned Torrie's hug while Aidan cooed between them. "You're one of my best friends, I've got your back!"

---------

"Well, we could ride the Ferris Wheel." Dave said. "It'll take us up really high so we can see out for miles and miles."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Torrie softly giggled before she turned to Dave and Sarah.

"I just hope they can build a relationship, and John is fine with it too he knew this day would come" Torrie spoke as her fingertips brushed softly on Aidan's cheek.

"Ooh! yay! that sounds like fun and we can go on some rides" Sarah said sweetly

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 2:43 pm

"That's good, I'm glad to hear it. And John knows we're not trying to oust him of being her father, we just want to get to know her, and love her." Candice smiled.

------

"Sure, there's the carousel too." Dave said. "Do you like horses? That's Candice's favorite ride."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Sarah's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Yeah! I love horses! can we do some painting when we come back?" Sarah asked.

"Exactly, I know it's been hurting Dave it's been hurting me too but I was worried about our friendship Candy" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 2:53 pm

"I'm not going to lie Tor, I still get a little pang every now and then thinking about it. But I forgave you, and Dave, a long time ago. I just want us all to be happy, to be a real family." Candice said.

------

"Sure, as long as you don't pull an Uncle Jeff and start painting me." Dave teased.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Sarah looked at Dave, before she hugged him.

"I wouldn't do that to you, you're my friend and I like you" Sarah said sweetly.

Torrie's smile grew as she looked at Candice "Me too" Torrie spoke as she and Candice came closer when they saw Dave hug Sarah.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 3:12 pm

"Oh my Gosh, that's precious!" Candice's heart melted watching Sarah embrace Dave.

-----

Dave was overwhelmed with emotion. "Thank you Sarah, your friendship means a lot to me. I'm happy to say you're my friend too."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 10:32 am

Tears rose in Torrie's eyes, as she placed a hand on her chest gently.

"That's amazing," Torrie spoke to Candice.

"Yay! and you're Mr Cuddles friend too?" She asked sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 30, 2009 10:37 am

"It's just...wow." Candice breathed.

-----

"Absolutely." Dave said. "I'd be happy to be Mr. Cuddles friend too."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down