WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WonderFul News (Torrie tells the girls she's pregnant)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The WonderFul News (Torrie tells the girls she's pregnant) Empty The WonderFul News (Torrie tells the girls she''s pregnant)

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 7:19 am

Like the bright sunshine outside, Torrie Wilson Cena walked in the restaurant in a light golden summer dress with black low heels with a white lacy cargian undone with her beautiful blonde hair in sweet curls. Her beautiful smile shone as she walked.

"Hello Mrs Wilson -Cena" The waitor spoke.

"Hey, is any of my girls here yet?" Torrie asked smiling while the young waiter guided the Boise Belle to the table, right near the view being in San Diego.

Torrie sat down, before she gazed out at the window not realising one of her girlfriends had sat down, and greeted her.

Back to top Go down

The WonderFul News (Torrie tells the girls she's pregnant) Empty Re: The WonderFul News (Torrie tells the girls she's pregnant)

Post  Katie Orton Sun May 24, 2009 10:12 am

Katie smiled as she sat down in a black dress and zebra printed peep toe heels. She looked at Torrie as her friend was looking out the window.

"Hey Tor." Katie said cheerfully.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

The WonderFul News (Torrie tells the girls she's pregnant) Empty Re: The WonderFul News (Torrie tells the girls she's pregnant)

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sun May 24, 2009 10:18 am

Soraya O'Toole was next to arrive at the restaurant, wearing a coral pink wrap dress and silver sandals, her blonde hair waving past her shoulders.

"Hey Ladies." She greeted Katie and Torrie. "Sorry I'm late. I got caught up playing with Lucas this morning."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun May 24, 2009 10:20 am

Katie giggled.

"Hey Soraya and I can understand, whenever I go see Lucas I end up playing with him all day." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 10:24 am

Candice Michelle Bautista hurried into the restaurant, wearing an emerald green baby doll dress and silver sling back heels. Her dark hair fell in a mass of curls down her back, while sections had been pinned back off her face.

"Hey Everyone." Candice took a seat next to Soraya. "Sorry, Aidan was fussy this morning and Dave had a panic attack trying to deal with him before I left." She giggled.

"Poor Dave, hey there Candy." Soraya chuckled, before turning back to Katie. "I know, you can't say no to Lucas's cute little face. It's like a sin or something."
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun May 24, 2009 10:29 am

"Hey Candice." Katie said as she looked at her with a smile.

She looked back at Soraya.

"I know and if I don't pay attention to him for five seconds he will start nudging and jumping on me." Katie said with a laugh.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 10:31 am

"Aw, are we talking about Lucas? I love that little dog!" Candice gushed. "Or are you talking about Matt because I just this image of him jumping and nudging Katie while she ignores him."

Soraya laughed. "We were talking about Lucas, Candice, but now that you mention it, I can picture that too."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun May 24, 2009 10:40 am

Katie laughed.

"He doesn't do that when I ignore him, he just pokes me until I smack him or grabs my feet and starts tickling them because he knows that's where I'm ticklish." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 10:41 am

"At least you're not ticklish all over." Candice pointed out. "Matt uses that to his advantage whenever I make fun of him."

Soraya smirked. "I'm just not ticklish."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun May 24, 2009 10:45 am

Katie chuckled as she looked at Soraya.

"Lucky you, I can't tell you how many time Matt and Jeff got me down and just tickled me like crazy." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 10:49 am

"Yeah, but as gross as it is for us to think about, I'm sure Matt has other means of distraction slash torture for Raya." Candice chuckled.

Soraya grinned. "My lips are sealed."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun May 24, 2009 10:54 am

"Good because I really would rather not hear what my brother does with his girlfriend in the privacy of their home." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 10:59 am

Soraya laughed. "Like I'm one to kiss and tell!"

Candice giggled. "She's got a point. But I've got a question, when are you going to make an honest man out of him? I mean, Katie and Randy are already on their way to the alter and they've been together for less time than you two? I'm not trying to pressure or anything, I'm just curious."

Soraya shrugged. "That's really up to Matt, he's been hurt a lot in the past, so I think he's a bit gun shy. And I'm happy enough with him to wait. You know what that's like, Candy, you waited a long time with Dave."

"I know, I get it. I was just curious to the reasoning." Candice assured her. "He'll come around eventually, I mean Dave did so Matt will too."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:10 am

Torrie continued to stare at the window, watching the crystal blue ocean in the window view.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun May 24, 2009 11:23 am

Katie looked at Torrie.

"Torrie? Are you there?" Katie asked as she waved he hand in front of Torrie's face.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 11:24 am

"Yeah Tor, you've been awfully quiet!" Candice agreed, nudging the Boise Belle.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:25 am

Torrie shook her head for a moment, before she smiled sweetly. "Oh sorry girls, I was just lost in that ocean it's beautiful" Torrie spoke as she watched the sun reflect on the crystal blue ocean.

It looked like a crystals at the bottom of the ocean.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 11:32 am

"It is beautiful out there." Candice agreed.

"Yeah, it's a great view!" Soraya nodded.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:39 am

Torrie turned back to the girls.

"So what's going on Tor?" Lilian Garcia asked with a sweet smile.

"Huh?" Torrie asked as she forgotten that she called them for a get together to tell them she's pregnant but Katie already knew.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun May 24, 2009 11:41 am

"You called us here to tell us something." Katie reminded Torrie with a smile.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 11:43 am

"Yeah, what's the big news? Another trip to Mexico?" Candice laughed. "Cause that would be awesome!"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:45 am

"Ooh Yeah" Torrie spoke with a smile.

She then looked at the girls Candice, next Soraya, Katie sitting Torire's left. Kelly, and Lilian sitting there and Maryse on Lilian's left. She took a soft breath, before she smiled "Girls, I have wonderful news," Torrie said.

"What's that?" Lilian said.

"John's gonna stop being an hero" Candice lightly joked making Soraya and the other girls laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun May 24, 2009 11:46 am

Katie laughed.

"I don't think that will ever happen." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sun May 24, 2009 11:47 am

"Wishful thinking, Candy." Soraya chuckled. "John's got hero in his blood, like I have survivor in mine."

Candice nodded. "True."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:53 am

"No I think if John didn't play the hero, most of us won't be here I know I wouldn't have been" Torrie spoke since she was saved all the time by John, through bullets, knifes, any kind of force he managed to keep her safe.

Candice nodded when she remembered when John saved her before she fell down..50 feet at the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next