WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST Empty EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Post  Tiffany Sat May 09, 2009 5:37 pm

I don't know if the people on this board in America know about the eurovision song contest, but it's a HUGE song contset against all of europe and RUSSIA!!!!!. Our entry is Jade singing It's my time. I hate it. It dosn't have a good beat, it dosn't change tune one little bit, and isn't like eurovision before. "ON YOUTUBE SEARCH SCOOCH LOLZ). But the thing that pisses me off is that England never win. Not because our entry is bad, but because Countrie's in Europ hate us. The secret rule is Vote for the country wich is right next to yours. The song is really good, I just don't like it. So Ireland will be one of the only country's to score the UK high. And Malta. The rest, lucky to get a point off of them. The last time the UK won was 1996, and the enrty was an AMERICAN!!!!. So if anyone who gose on this website, PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ VOTE FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM. I know im desperate but I want the Uk to score well. If you go on Youtube and look at Spains entry you will know that we are good. When the Uk dosn't win I want Turkey, Greece or Romania to win. I love Irelands song(I know i have terrible taste in music, I like sliced bread lol) but they are in the semi final and I bet they won't make it to the final just like last year. I think only 5 countrys are put straight to the final. And there all rich and powerful country's. UK.SPAIN.FRANCE.RUSSIA and someone else. SO PLZ HELP THE UK WIN IF YOU CAN. God bless you and on the behalf of the Uk thank you.

(I sold myself lol)
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down