WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge's feelings about being drafted to RAW

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Edge's feelings about being drafted to RAW Empty Edge's feelings about being drafted to RAW

Post  Edge Wed May 06, 2009 10:42 pm

As Edge's music began to play he made his way through the curtains and down the ramp. He paused as his name was announced and bullhorned after his name was said. His usual fireworks went off behind him as he bullhorned. He made his way down to the ring getting booed as usual. He knew he was doing a good job when he was being booed so he was glad to hear the boos. Getting into the ring he sat on one the stool in the ring after picking up the microphone on it.
"I'm out here to talk about the draft tonight. As you all saw I was drafted to RAW,"
He paused as the crowd cheered.
"As far as I'm concerned that decision to move me was ludicrous. Ridiculous in fact. Whoever decided to move me should be sacked. I now have to put up with my, MY girlfriend being on a different show to me. If that doesn't sound wrong to you guys then you must be even bigger losers than I thought," Edge continued.
He paused again and glared at the crowd then continued.
"Savannah is the love of my life. I am lost without her. I will do the best I can to carry on without her but I am wrestling here under protest," Edge said.
He paused again and as he prepared to continue he was interrupted by the music of....

(anyone welcome)

Last edited by Edge on Thu May 07, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Edge's feelings about being drafted to RAW Empty Re: Edge's feelings about being drafted to RAW

Post  Lauren Sky Thu May 07, 2009 2:26 am

Laurens new theme and her own version of Barbie gilr filled the arena. The younger sister of Velvet Sky walked out the curtain, wearing the usual tiny skirt and matching top. She walked down the ramp before she jogged up the stairs, and entered using the bottom rope. She grabbed a mic and put it to her lips.

"Like I don't mean to be rude. But your boring us all to tears" she said.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Edge's feelings about being drafted to RAW Empty Re: Edge's feelings about being drafted to RAW

Post  Edge Thu May 07, 2009 5:04 pm

"How would you feel if you were drafted to a different brand and separated from your boyfriend. Pretty hosed off I'd imagine," Edge said.
He glared at her making no secret of his feelings about her interruption.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Fri May 08, 2009 1:48 am

Lauren just shoved her hand in his face.

"Like my sister's boyfriend was drafted to ECW but you don't hear her maning" she shot.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Fri May 08, 2009 7:04 pm

"Well maybe they haven't realised what it's going to mean. As far as I"m concerned you're wasting my time," Edge said.
He looked at Lauren wondering if they'd met before.
"Do I know you? Have we met before?" Edge asked.
He was new to RAW having been on Smackdown the previous few years and was yet to make the acquaintance of some of the newer RAW superstars. He was pretty sure Lauren was one of them as she wasn't familiar to him.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Sat May 09, 2009 1:20 am

"Like have you been perving on me" she said shocked.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Sat May 09, 2009 1:34 am

"Of course I haven't," Edge said, "What I meant was I don't think we've been introduced,"
He turned back to the audience.
"Sheesh Women. All they seem to think about is if us guys are pervs or not," Edge said.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Sat May 09, 2009 1:39 am

"Well most of you are. And like no we haven't becuase I don't know who the hell you are" she said with a smile coolder than ice.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Sun May 10, 2009 6:45 pm

"You don't know who I am?" Edge spluttered.
He looked astonished. EVERYONE knew who he was.
"I am The Rated R Superstar, Edge," Edge said, "Surely you must have heard of me. The guy who destroyed Matt Hardy's relationship with Lita - not that I particularly wish to dredge that all up again. Ring any bells?" he ended.
He looked at Lauren with a you know expression.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Mon May 11, 2009 1:56 am

"Like no" she said.

"Like I just came into WWE and I didn't watch it til now so no" she said playing with her hair.

"But you would know me becuase im in nearly every paper everyday"
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Mon May 11, 2009 9:31 pm

"Oh you're that Lauren. I can't believe you haven't heard of me. I've won a lot of championships and am or was one of the promotion's top heels," Edge said.
He had seen Lauren in the papers but hadn't put two and two together. He wondered what she was doing in the WWE but didn't waste his breath asking.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 pm

ooc: not sure what to do with this thread as Savannah has quit
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet Sky Tue May 12, 2009 1:50 am

"Like yes I am that Lauren. The youngest daughter of Harold Sky the trillionaire, and the sister of Velvet Sky" she told.

"Still don't know who you are" she sai

(Sorry I don't know too)
Velvet Sky
Velvet Sky
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Wed May 13, 2009 9:55 pm

"anyway enough of me bitching about Savannah being moved. I just want to know now who my next competition will be. I'm back from injury and rearing to start beating up all the losers here on RAW," Edge said.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Thu May 14, 2009 1:09 am

"Well hit yourself in the face"
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Thu May 14, 2009 5:41 pm

"You calling me a loser? I am NOT a loser," Edge said, puffing his chest out and looking cocky.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet Sky Fri May 15, 2009 3:11 am

"Please your the biggest loser on Raw" she said before she swung her hair htting him in the face.

"Unlike me" she said prasing herself.
Velvet Sky
Velvet Sky
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Fri May 15, 2009 7:25 pm

"In case you hadn't noticed I"ve only just arrived on RAW. I haven't done anything yet. So how can I be the biggest loser?" Edge asked, "Unless you refer to the fact that I've lost some weight and toned up," Edge said.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Sat May 16, 2009 2:31 am

"No your still fat and ugly. But you were the biggest loser on Smackdown, so you must be the biggest loser on Raw." she simply said.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Sun May 17, 2009 11:21 pm

"The last time I looked I definately wasn't fat. And I think we should wait and see how I do on RAW before calling me a loser," Edge said.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet Sky Mon May 18, 2009 2:10 am

"Whatever LOSER!" she said.
Velvet Sky
Velvet Sky
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Tue May 19, 2009 12:50 am

Edge turned his back on her and began a long drawn out speech about how he intended to be on top of RAW just like he was on Smackdown. He knew it was only a matter of time before he was back on top of the heap. He was that DAMN good and he knew it.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Tue May 19, 2009 1:36 am

"Are you kidding me?" she asked.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Wed May 20, 2009 7:14 pm

"No I am not kidding," Edge said.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Thu May 21, 2009 1:57 am

"I am way beter than you" she said in a cocky tone.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next