WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Deal

3 posters

Go down

The Real Deal Empty The Real Deal

Post  Edge Wed May 06, 2009 7:45 pm

This is a fic I'm writing starring my other character on here Dal Knox. Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and all IPW wrestlers own themselves. I only own Christine and her friends.

Chapter 1
Christine made her way down to level 1 of the Aotea Center where she knew IPW were doing their afternoon show. She was hoping to see Dal Knox performing as he was her favorite wrestler. She was at Armageddon with the New Zealand 501st Garrison but wasn’t in costume. As luck would have it the area around the ring was pretty empty. And to her surprise Dal Knox was at the merchandising table. He looked up as she made her way over to the guardrail around the ring and flashed her a smile. As she was standing quite close to the merchandise table she smiled back.
“Hey I’m Chrissie and I love watching you guys on TV. You in particular,” Christine said.
“So you’re a fan. Been to any of our shows before?” Dal asked.
“I was here last year but I’ve not yet made it to any of your monthly shows. I sure want to though,” Christine said.
“We’ve got one coming up in a couple of weeks. I hope you can make it,” Dal said.

The two continued to chat as other people began arriving. Dal looked at Christine. He was 30 and single having broken up with his girlfriend 6 months earlier. He couldn’t help wondering if she was taken or not but didn’t voice his thoughts as he’d only just met her. Finally Dal had to go and get ready for the show as he was guest refereeing in the first match. Christine watched as he left thinking how hot he was. While she waited for the show to start Christine daydreamed about herself and Dal dating. She knew it was unlikely to happen as he was from Taranaki and she was from Hamilton but that didn’t stop her from dreaming. She was jolted back to reality by the IPW theme playing and the announcer entering the ring.

Christine screamed loudly as Dal made his entrance. She held her hand out as he came near and he slapped her hand then winked at her. She smiled at him and then he had gone past. As the match began Christine watched Dal intently. Man was he hot! He seemed to be a pretty good ref too. Finally the match ended and Dal went back behind the curtains. Christine knew she’d see him again later on when he defended his IPW heavyweight championship against Jordan Invincible. She didn’t like Invincible much as he was a big mouth and often got in the faces of the fans. The next few matches were interesting and she had a good time yelling at the heels and cheering on the faces. Then it was time for the main event. Invincible was announced first and when he came out he as usual got in peoples faces. Christine booed as he came past.
“Shut your mouth” Invincible said.
“No you shut yours,” Christine answered back.
Not surprisingly Invincible started yelling at her. She gave as good as she got and finally Invincible moved on. Dal then came out. When he came past Christine he slapped her hand.
“Nice work when Invincible came out,” he whispered.
Christine nearly fell over in shock. Obviously he’d heard her little spat with Invincible.

Christine cheered loudly for Dal during the match that followed. She had no idea if he could hear her cheering for her or not and she didn’t get a chance to talk to him again after the match as she had to go and get back in costume for group photos. Once they were over she returned up to the area where the 501st were located. She and the others stood by their backdrop posing for photos when people requested a photo as they always did. Eventually Christine went behind their backdrop and had a drink and a sit down, as her back was a bit sore from standing for a while. When she came back out she saw Dal Knox coming up the stairs near their area and her eyes widened. He was sure to spot her and she didn’t know what his reaction might be.

Dal had gotten changed then decided to have a look around the expo. His thoughts drifted back to Christine and he recalled her telling him she was trooping with her costuming group. He hadn’t spotted her after the show so guessed she’d gone back to her group’s area. He knew if he looked around he’d find her. She’d told him she was a Star Wars costumer so he knew if he spotted stormtroopers he’d be getting warm. After a bit of walking around he’d spotted some people in Star Wars costumes so decided to take a closer look. He couldn’t spot Christine amongst them but realized she could be under a mask, as he didn’t know what her costume was. Then he spotted a female imperial officer joining the others. He couldn’t see her face clearly but had a feeling it was Christine. As he made his way up the stairs and got closer he could see that it was indeed she. Her costume was incredible. He didn’t know what he’d been expecting but it wasn’t a costume as good as that. And man did she look sexy in a uniform. He saw her eyes widen and guessed she’d spotted him.

Christine wondered if Dal would talk to her but just as he reached their floor space a couple of kids asked for a photo. She was aware of Dal watching as they interacted with the children. Suddenly it seemed like a whole crowd had gathered. As Christine posed for photos she noticed Dal continuing to watch them. Finally the crowd dissipated and Christine waited to see if Dal would talk to her. He smiled at her.
“Hey,” he said awkwardly.
“Hey again. All finished for the day huh,” Christine said.
“Yeah we are. I like your costume. It looks fantastic,” Dal said.
“Thanks. So what are you going to do for the rest of the day?” Christine asked.
“Not sure yet. Usually we all go hang out at Dream’s place or something like that but I’m not quite sure I want to do that tonight. How about you? What are you doing after you finish for the day?” Dal said.
“501st dinner,” Christine said.
“Sounds like fun,” Dal said.
“Yeah it is. Partners, spouses etc are invited as each member can bring a guest,” Christine said.
“Would you mind if I hung out here for a bit?” Dal asked, “It’s quite fun watching you guys do your thing,” he ended.
“Just grab a seat over there,” Christine said gesturing towards some seats nearby.
If she wasn’t mistaken he wanted to watch her.

Dal made his way over to the seats and sat down. During the next quiet moment Christine joined him.
“So how long did it take you to make your costume?” he asked.
“Well once I had the fabric and the pattern not that long,” Christine said.
“What about the metal parts. Did you make them yourself?” Dal asked.
“I bought those and my boots. The belt I already had. It’s brown on the other side and I use that as my Jedi belt,” Christine said.
“Are you going to be wearing your Jedi costume?” Dal asked.
“Tomorrow,” Christine said.
“I can’t wait to see it. If it’s as awesome as this costume,” Dal said.

As the afternoon wore on Christine chatted with Dal when she could. They talked about their interests and it turned out they had similar tastes. By the end of the afternoon Christine felt she’d known Dal for ages. When she came back from getting changed Dal was still there.
“I had a really good time with you this afternoon. I was kinda wondering if perhaps we could do something later,” Dal said.
Christine could see from his face that it had taken a lot of courage for him to ask her that.
“Well I’ve got the dinner,” Christine said.
“Didn’t you say you could take a guest,” Dal asked.
He was clearly dropping her a hint.
“Yes I did,” Christine said.
Dal looked at her hopefully.
“Ok you can come,” Christine, said.
She broke into a smile.

Dal offered her a ride to the dinner and she accepted. The two made their way down to the carpark and Dal led the way to his car.
“So where are you from anyway?” Dal asked.
“Hamilton,” Christine said.
“That’s where Britenay is from,” Dal said.
“You’re from New Plymouth aren’t you?” Christine asked.
“I was born and grew up there. I live here in Auckland now as its where most of the shows are,” Dal said.
“How long have you been up here?” Christine asked.
“Few years now. I have another day job outside of wrestling, as we don’t earn a full time income. We only do a show once a month, as you know,” Dal said.
“I’d kind of figured as much,” Christine said.
When I moved up here from Wellington I had to break up with my girlfriend. That was very hard and I’ve been single ever since,” Dal said.
“I’m sorry to hear that. I also went through a breakup when I moved to Hamilton. I moved there as I got a job there,” Christine said.

When the two arrived at the dinner they were shown through to a table out the back. A few of the other 501st members had already arrived so Christine introduced Dal to them. He seemed very keen to talk about their costumes. Of course Christine’s friends wanted to know all about how she’d met Dal. She explained he was a wrestler and was part of the promotion doing the wrestling at Armageddon and that she’d met him at their afternoon show.
“So you invited him to come here? You go girl,” Jasmine said.
“He dropped a hint that he wanted to come. He asked if we could do something tonight,” Christine said.
“Ooh someone’s got a crush on you,” Jasmine said.
Christine blushed and shot a glance at Dal. He grinned at her and winked.
As the evening progressed Christine found she was having a lot of fun with Dal, as they seemed to share the same sense of humor. He also hit it off with her friends and that meant everyone had a blast.

When the dinner ended Dal and Christine headed back to Jasmine’s place as Christine was staying there. They arrived there at the same time that Jasmine did.
“I had a really good time with you tonight,” Dal said after he’d parked the car.
“Same here,” Christine said.
“You’re a lot of fun to hang out with and we seem to have a lot in common,” Dal said.
Christine smiled at him.
“What are you saying Dal?” she asked him.
Dal smiled then leant forward and gently met her lips with his then drew back again. Christine looked stunned then she smiled at Dal. He smiled at her then leant forward again. This time his kiss was deeper and lasted longer. Christine responded to his kiss and when they came up for air they smiled at each other.
“I guess I’m saying I’d like to try things out with you,” Dal said.
“And I’m saying yes,” Christine said.
Dal smiled at that and then the two kissed again.

When they got out of Dal’s car Christine could see Jasmine waiting at the door for them. She watched Jasmine closely as Dal slid an arm around her waist to see what Jasmine’s reaction would be.
“Are my eyes deceiving me or has something happened between you two?” Jasmine asked.
“Yes it has. Dal and I are trying things out,” Christine said.
“So that’s why you two were necking in the car. I could see you two you know,” Jasmine said.
Christine blushed and Dal just glared in mock anger.
“Don’t worry I didn’t really see anything,” Jasmine said.

She headed inside and Dal and Christine turned to each other.
“I guess this is goodnight,” Christine said.
“I suppose so,” Dal said.
He leant forward and gently kissed her again. She pushed his curly blonde hair out of his face while they kissed. After they came up for air Christine smiled at Dal.
“I’ll see you tomorrow babe,” she said.
“Lookin forward to it,” Dal said.
“What time do you need to be there? I could pick you up,” Dal said.
“9 am,” Christine said.
“I’ll pick you up at 8:30,” Dal said.
Christine nodded then went inside.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Real Deal Empty Re: The Real Deal

Post  PyRoAj Wed May 06, 2009 11:30 pm

I love it! Cant wait for more!!! Very Happy
PyRoAj
PyRoAj
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2009-03-08

http://www.myspace.com/ajraven666 www.fanfiction.net/~AjRaven666

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Thu May 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Thanks. I"ll post more when I get some more reviews. I've done 6 chapters so far and am nearly finished chapter 7.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  Dal Knox Sat May 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Chapter 2
The next morning Christine helped Jasmine load her car up with her costumes.
“Are you ready to go?” Jasmine asked.
“Um Dal’s picking me up. Sorry,” Christine said.
“It’s fine. I’d kind of expected he’d offer to. Since he’s your boyfriend and all now,” Jasmine said.
“Ok Well I guess I’ll see you down there. Dal can’t be far away now. I say. I wonder what the other wrestlers are going to say when we walk in together,” Christine said.
“Have you met them? Do they know that he’s been hanging out with you?” Jasmine asked.
“No and I don’t think so. I guess they’re going to be in for a surprise,” Christine said.
Just then Dal arrived. Christine beamed as he got out of his car.
“Morning sexy,” she said.
“Morning beautiful,” Dal responded.
The two shared a kiss then Christine got into Dal’s car and they were off.

At the Aotea Center Dal parked the car in the parking area and the two made their way up into the center. Each had a pass to allow them to get in and once inside Dal asked Christine if she had to go straight up to the 501st’s area.
“Nah I can probably look around for a bit,” Christine said.
“I need to go down to the wrestling area and leave my gear there. Want to come. I can get you into the locker room if you want to meet some of the other guys,” Dal said.
“Sounds cool,” Christine said.
She smiled at Dal as the two made their way over to the area the wrestling was happening in. A few of the guys were already there and they stared when they saw Christine with Dal. He had his arm around her and the two were talking softly.
“Hey man. Who’s the looker? I didn’t know you had a girlfriend,” the New Zealand Dream said.
“This is Chrissie and I didn’t until yesterday,” Dal said.
“You go Dal. She’s one fine catch,” Vinny Dunn said.
“I know she is,” Dal said.

As the others arrived Dal introduced Christine. Everyone was surprised to see Dal with a girl.
“So how did you meet her?” Vinny finally asked.
“She was at our show yesterday and then I ran into her again after we were done for the day as I went and had a looksie at the rest of the expo. She’s with the Star Wars costuming group that’s here. I stayed watching them do their thing and hung out with her a bit and then she invited me to their dinner. The rest was history as they say,” Dal said.
“Wow I hope it works out for you,” Vinny said.
“Congrats,” Jordan Invincible said.
To Christine’s relief he seemed really nice as did Jon E King despite the fact that they were two of the biggest jackasses in IPW when in character. Brian Saint James and Curt Chaos, two other jackasses, also seemed very nice.

After hanging out with and talking to the wrestlers for a while Christine checked her watch.
“Sorry babe but I need to motor. I need to get into costume and start trooping. I’ll try and drop by once in a while,” Christine said.
“Don’t forget to show me that fabulous Jedi costume of yours,” Dal said.
“I won’t babe,” Christine said.
She and Dal hugged and then shared a quick kiss before she headed off up to level 4 of the Aotea center. Once there it didn’t take her long to get changed into her costume and onto the floor.

She spent the next few hours posing for photos and wondering around the expo with her friends. It was a lot of fun just as it had been the day before. Again there were to be group photos at the same time as the day before. Her thoughts were constantly on Dal and she planned to make her way down to level 1 at the time the morning show was ending. She hoped to have lunch with Dal as he’d have 3 hours to kill. She also hoped to get some photos with Dal while in costume as she’d gotten some with him the day before while in her Officer Costume.
“So I hear you and Dal are trying things out,” Leanne said.
Leanne was trooping with her and the two were walking around the expo and posing for photos when asked.
“Yeah we are,” Christine said.
“So what happens after tomorrow when you go back to Hams?” Leanne asked.
“Dal and I haven’t talked about that yet,” Christine said.

She knew it was something they’d have to talk about and it was on her mind as she made her way down to level 1 of the Aotea Center and through to the wrestling area. When she got there the last match of the show was about to begin. She could see a free space by the guardrail so carefully made her way there. The first wrestler announced was Jon E King and it turned out he was wrestling Dal for the IPW New Zealand Heavyweight Championship. When Dal came out he spotted her straight away and slapped her hand when he went past.
“Hey baby,” he whispered.
“Hey babe. Go get em tiger,” Christine whispered.
She watched as Dal demolished Jon E King and when he set up for the Knox Out she yelled “KNOX OUT BABY!!” as he performed the move.

Once he’d got the pinfall he got up on the turnbuckles to celebrate. Christine cheered loudly when he got up on the turnbuckle near her. Finally he got out of the ring and made his way over to her. The crowd had started to disperse but Christine had waited by the guardrail.
“Great match,” she greeted him.
“Thanks. Wow you look amazing. If I didn’t know any better I’d say you’d just walked off the set of Star Wars,” Dal said.
“That’s the idea of it,” Christine said.
“Can I have a go with your lightsaber?” he asked.
“Sure why not,” Christine said.
She passed her lightsaber to Dal who swung it around a few times and tried a few spins and other moves. He then passed it back to her with a wink.
“Are you ready for lunch?” Christine asked.
“Yeah I’m pretty hungry after that work out. Let me go change into street clothes and then we can go grab something to eat. Are you going to stay in costume?” Dal asked.
“Yeah might as well,” Christine said.

While Dal got changed Christine had a look at the IPW merchandising table and posed for some photos with some people who asked if they could have a photo with her. She was posing for a photo when Dal reemerged. When she was done Dal rejoined her.
“You look like you’re enjoying yourself,” Dal said.
“It’s always fun to troop. I love being in costume. And it’s great to see the kids faces light up,” Christine said.
“Yeah. I love it when the kids get excited when I perform,” Dal said, “anyway shall we go grab some lunch?” he asked.
“Yup. Where did you have in mind for us to go?” Christine asked.
“I was thinking the food court in Boarders,” Dal said.
“I assume you’ve got a pass to get back in. Mine is in my pocket,” Christine said.
“Yeah I have,” Dal said.

He slipped his hand into hers as the two started walking. As Christine was still in costume people wanting a photo with her interrupted them from time to time. Each time this happened Dal just waited patiently while Christine posed for the photo. Finally the two were able to leave the Aotea Center and make their way to Boarders. Once in the food court they purchased some food and found a table to eat at.
“So how was your morning?” Christine asked Dal.
“Great. I guest refereed in a match between Vinny Dunn and Jordan Invincible. It was interesting to say the least. Other than that I just hung out with the guys backstage. They all wanted to know about you too,” Dal said, “but how about you. I know you had to be having a lot more fun than I did,” he ended.
“I hung out with my friends, wondered around the expo, got to be in lots of photos, the usual stuff when we troop,” Christine said.
“When I’m done for the day I’m thinking I might come join you guys again. Maybe we can have a wander around the expo together,” Dal said.
“We could but I’ll still be on duty so to speak so will have to pose for photos if asked,” Christine said.
“That’s ok. I don’t mind,” Dal said.

The two continued to chat as they ate their lunch. When they were done they returned to the Aotea Center. Dal still had another couple of hours before his match so he suggested he hang out with Christine until he was required back in level 1.
“I could take photos of you and your friends if you like. I’ve got my camera here today,” Dal said.
“That’d be cool. And I was kinda hoping to get some photos of us together while I’m in costume since we had some photos taken together yesterday while I was in my Officer costume,” Christine said.
“We can do that. And talking of costumes and things are you going to be here tomorrow?” Dal asked.
“I wouldn’t miss it,” Christine said.
“Excellent. So what costume are you wearing? I take it it will be something different again?” Dal said.
“It will be something different and as to what I’m going to wear it’s a surprise. You’ll have to wait and see what I’m going to wear. You’ll like it though,” Christine said.
“Aww do I have to wait and see?” Dal asked.
“Yes you do. It’s a new costume and I’m debuting it tomorrow. Even my friends haven’t seen it yet,” Christine said.
“Dang. I don’t like having to wait and see,” Dal said.
“You’ll live,” Christine said.
Dal smiled at her and placed a kiss on her lips. To tell the truth he was looking forward to seeing what costume she’d be wearing the next day and hearing what her friends thought of it.
“I promise I’ll show you it,” Christine said.

When the two arrived back at the 501st’s stand Christine rejoined her friends and Dal found a spot from where he could take photos. She could see him taking lots of photos as the next two hours went by and tried to vary her poses. Finally Dal had to return to level 1 for the afternoon show. Christine walked him down to level 1 and returned to level 4 after leaving Dal at the wrestling area. She continued to troop over the next couple of hours but made her way down to level 1 in time to see Dal’s match. He was in a tag team match this time with Vinny Dunn and they were up against Jon E King and WWE superstar Edge who was the special wrestling guest at the expo. Until then Christine hadn’t realized that Edge was the special guest. She was a huge Edge fan and determined then that she’d get a photo with him the next day. She cheered for Dal as the match got underway and it ended up being a good match despite the fact that Jon E King and Edge won after Edge speared Vinny Dunn then put him in the Edgecution and made him tap out.

When the fans had dispersed Christine waited for Dal to join her knowing he would be showering and getting changed. When he joined her she told him about being a huge Edge fan.
“Want me to introduce you to him?” Dal asked.
“Do I what,” Christine said happily.
Edge was signing autographs nearby so Dal and Christine made their way over to him. It didn’t take long for the queue to dissipate.
“Hey Adam this is my girlfriend Chrissie. She’s a big fan apparently,” Dal said.
“Hey nice to meet you,” Edge said to Christine.
“It’s awesome to meet you too. Are you having some time off TV wise?” Christine asked.
“Yeah. I’ve put me knee out again,” Edge said.
“So that’s why you were limping recently. Must have been worse than it looked if you’re on the shelf,” Christine said.
“Yeah it was. Are you going to be at the barbecue tonight?” Edge asked.

Christine looked at Dal.
“Oops My bad. I was going to tell you about it. The boys are getting together at Dream’s place and having a barbecue dinner. We’re all going there pretty soon. We invited Adam along too” Dal said, “You’re also invited. Are you guys nearly done trooping?” Dal asked.
“We sometimes do finish early,” Christine said.
“Nice costume by the way. I saw some other people in costume earlier. Your mates I assume,” Edge said.
“That would be correct. And you probably saw us yesterday too. I was in my Imperial Officer costume,” Christine said.
“That was you? Holy crap that costume was seriously amazing and you looked smoking hot in it too,” Edge said.
Christine didn’t miss the look Dal shot at Edge. She herself couldn’t believe that Edge thought she looked hot.
“You’ve got a girlfriend haven’t you? I’ve seen photos of you with a blonde chick on the net,” Christine said.
“Had a girlfriend. We broke up a few months ago,” Edge said.
“I’m sorry to hear that. But I’m afraid I’m not available,” Christine said, hoping Edge got the message.

Dal slipped his arm around her also hoping Edge got the message. After Christine had said her goodbyes the two headed up to level 4. On the way there Dal told Christine that Edge had been watching her as they left.
“I don’t like the way he’s looking at you. I get the feeling he’s got the hots for you. I don’t want you to give him the chance to get you alone tonight,” Dal said.
“I’m not available and that’s all there is to it,” Christine said.
“I just hope he accepts that. Adam has a bad reputation for ruining relationships,” Dal said.
“I know all about Matt and Amy,” Christine said.
“That was only the first time. His most recent girlfriend was seeing someone else and he stole her from him. And there were a few other times between Amy and her,” Dal said.
“How do you know all this?” Christine asked.
“From stuff I’ve heard. People I know,” Dal said.

Back at level 4 Christine found out that things were winding down for the day. So she went and got changed and after rejoining Dal the two left for the barbecue. It was only a short drive to the New Zealand Dream’s place. Edge was already there when they got there and Dal slipped his arm around Christine’s waist as they made their way into the backyard. Christine saw Edge’s eyes light up when he saw her and he excused himself from the conversation he was in and came over to them.
“Hey there Chrissie I’m glad you could make it. Want to come join me?” he asked.
“Christine is with me,” Dal said.
Christine couldn’t believe that he would actually flirt with her right in front of Dal.
“Why don’t you both come and join me?” Edge asked.
“Alright,” Dal said.
Dal Knox
Dal Knox
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 68

http://aotearoaoutpost.awardspace.com/Index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  PyRoAj Sun May 10, 2009 3:26 am

Yay a new chpter! Loved it! Lol Edge that hornbag XD
PyRoAj
PyRoAj
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2009-03-08

http://www.myspace.com/ajraven666 www.fanfiction.net/~AjRaven666

Back to top Go down

Post  Dal Knox Wed May 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Chapter 3
Dal and Christine joined Edge and the three talked. It soon became clear that Edge knew that Christine was taken. Christine saw Dal visibly relax.
“Don’t worry mate I know Christine is your girl. I’m guessing you’ve heard some stuff about me. I can still talk to her though,” Edge said.
“Yeah I’ve heard some stuff and of course you can talk to her,” Dal said.
“So are you going to be at the expo tomorrow?” Edge asked Christine
“Yeah. I’m trooping again,” Christine said.
“Same costume?” Edge asked.
“Nope it’s a new one I’m debuting. Don’t ask me what it is as I’m not telling. Even Dal doesn’t know. I wouldn’t tell him when he asked me at lunchtime. Like him you’ll have to wait and see. You’ll get to see it when I come and get a photo with you,” Christine said.
“Alright. I look forward to it,” Edge said.
The rest of the evening passed really quickly and Christine found that she was having a lot of fun with the other wrestlers. She seemed to fit in well with them. When things wound down Dal drove Christine back to Jasmine’s house. There he accompanied her inside after she invited him in for a coffee.

The next day Dal picked Christine up again and drove her to the Aotea Center. Again she went to the wrestling area with him before going and getting changed. As she began putting her fem trooper armor on she wondered how Dal and Edge would react to seeing her costume. It took her longer to get into costume as each piece of armor had to be put on separately. Finally everything was on and she was ready to go. Picking up her blaster she made her way out and joined her friends standing by the backdrop.
“Wow nice costume,” her friends greeted her.
“Thanks. I’m hoping to knock Dal’s socks off with it,” Christine said.
“You will. Nothing is surer,” Jasmine said.
Christine spent the morning with her friends posing for photos and walking around the expo. She had made a note of the time Edge was going to be posing for photos and at the right time went down to where the photos were being done. She joined the queue of people wanting a photo with Edge and waited as the queue slowly moved forward.

Finally it was her turn to have her photo taken. When she joined Edge she saw him do a double take.
“Holy crap that’s an awesome costume. Did you make it yourself?” Edge asked her.
“Nope. One of my friends made the armor. Vacuum formed it for me. I made the body suit and bought the boots,” Christine said.
“Awesome,” Edge said.
Christine smiled at him and then pointed her blaster at him.
“Hands up you rebel scum,” she said.
Edge obliged and the photo was taken. Christine burst out laughing once it was over. It had been almost impossible to keep a straight face because Edge’s reaction to her ordering him to put his hands up had been classic. Edge was laughing too.
“Thanks for the photo Adam,” Christine said.
“It was a pleasure,” Edge said.
Christine returned to her friends and continued to troop until it was time to join Dal. They were going to have lunch together again. This time Christine had a cut lunch and she was planning to get out of costume before having lunch. She made her way down to level 1 getting there as Dal and Edge finished their match. Dal won with the Knox Out, which left Edge laid out for the pinfall. Christine cheered loudly then waited for the crowd to dissipate. She couldn’t wait for Dal to notice her but he started talking with Edge and it was a while before he realized she was there. In fact it was Edge who noticed her first.
“Uh I think someone is waiting for you Dal. I wouldn’t keep her waiting any longer,” Edge told him.
Dal swung around to see Christine waiting for him. Then he did a double take. She was dressed as a stormtrooper albeit a female version. She winked at him and grinned.
“That is an impressive costume,” Dal said.
“I did a double take too when I saw her earlier. She was in it when she had a photo taken with me,” Edge said.
Dal nodded and then headed in Christine’s direction.
“Hey gorgeous,” he said.
He leant down and kissed Christine.
“Ready for lunch?” I’m free for an hour or so,” Christine said.

“Just let me get changed and I’m all yours,” Dal said.
Christine posed for photos and chatted with people while he changed. Once he came out he posed for some photos with her which Vinny took. They took one of Christine making Dal put his hands up and one of her making him kneel in front of her his hands on his head. After that they went up to level 4 so Christine could get out of costume. They decided to sit outside and eat, as it was a fine sunny day. After they started eating Dal looked at Christine.
“There’s something I need to tell you,” he said.
“Fire away,” Christine said.
“I have a daughter down in Wellington,” Dal said.
“Wow how old is she?” Christine asked.
“She’s 7. My ex girlfriend and I had her when I was 23. I see her every so often,” Dal said.
“When do you see her next?” Christine asked.
“Next school holidays,” Dal said, “I can’t wait for you to meet her,” he added.

Christine smiled at Dal. She was a bit shocked to hear he had a daughter but realized it didn’t really affect their relationship as his daughter obviously lived with her mother.
“I know this must be a shock for you but it’s important you know as she usually comes and stays with me every holidays including the summer holidays. So we’d have to include her in what we do during the times she’s with me,” Dal explained.
“I’d kinda gathered that. I bet she loves seeing her daddy wrestle,” Christine said.
“Oh yeah and I usually get her to join me in the ring after my matches. She loves it. Normally one of the other wrestlers looks after her but I’m kinda hoping you might do that if you are at a show when she’s here,” Dal said.
“Sure I can do that. It should be fun,” Christine said.

The two continued to eat. When they had finished eating Dal looked at Christine again.
“There is something else I wanted to talk about. Today is the last day of the expo. When do you return to Hamilton?” Dal asked.
“This evening. I’ve got work tomorrow,” Christine said.
“Rats! I was hoping we could go out to dinner then take in a movie or something. You know a proper date,” Dal said.
“We could be finishing early today. And you’ll be free after the show this afternoon won’t you?” I’ll make sure I’m ready to go by the time the show ends. We can have an early dinner if you like,” Christine said.
“Perfect,” Dal said.
He smiled and cuddled into Christine. She rested her head on his shoulder.
“I’m going to miss you when you’ve gone,” Dal said.
“I’ll miss you too,” Christine said.
She lifted her head and finding his lips with hers gently kissed him.

Some of Christine’s friends had come outside to mingle with the people outside and it didn’t take them long to spot Christine and Dal. They were oblivious to the fact that they had an audience.
“Well Christine and Dal sure look cozy. I guess you guys know that they are together now,” Jasmine said.
“We’d heard but this confirms it,” Sharon said.
“I wonder if she’ll get him into costuming,” Rangi added.
Finally Christine realized that she and Dal were being watched and gently pulled away.
“We’ve got an audience babe,” she said.
Dal turned his head and spotted Christine’s friends. He turned red, realizing they had to have witnessed their lip lock.
“Shall we go back inside?” Dal asked.
“Yeah we might as well,” Christine said.
She was very aware that they were being watched as they stood and headed inside holding hands.

Back inside they had a browse around the expo. Dal bought Christine some Star Wars figurines that she’d had her eye on. Then it was time to get changed back into costume. Once Christine was back in costume she joined her friends at their stand. She was going to be manning the table that afternoon and as her armor didn’t allow her to sit down she would be standing behind it guarding it. As the afternoon wore on a lot of people asked questions about the Garrison. Some also were interested in the Rebel Legion Outpost. Christine was also a Rebel Legion member and the Rebel Legion had some information at the table as they were also trooping at the expo. As usual it was a combined Rebel Legion and 501st troop as the majority of the Rebel Legion members were also members of the 501st. Christine didn’t have much time to think about what Dal was doing. She knew he was wrestling Flag Boy in a squash match at the beginning of the show so she knew he would win. When her time manning the table was up she headed down to level 3 to collect her photo with Edge. The photos were there when she got there so she joined the queue of people collecting their photos.

Her photo had come out really well and after collecting it she made her way to level 1. Edge would be signing autographs after the show and she’d get it signed then. When she got there the show was just about finished. Dal was nowhere to be seen and she guessed he was out the back. When the show ended Christine waited for Edge to make his way to the table he’d be signing autographs at and once he was there she got her photo signed.
“Hey the photo looks great,” Edge said.
“Your expression is priceless,” Christine said.
Edge scrawled a message then signed it.
“Thanks,” Christine said.
She then returned up to level 4 where she got changed into what she’d worn to the expo, which was jeans and her 501st t-shirt. It didn’t take her long to pack up her costume and say goodbye to her friends. Upon getting down to level 4 she found that the show had just finished and Dal was getting changed. Edge had been signing autographs but the queue had dissipated.

Christine and Edge chatted until Dal emerged. He joined them and Christine showed him the photo. The two posed for a photo with Edge which one of the wrestlers took and then they said their goodbyes to Edge. He was flying out of the country first thing the next morning. After that the two made their way down to the carpark to Dal’s car and loaded Christine’s gear in the boot. Dal would be dropping her back at Jasmine’s after they’d had dinner. After they got on the road Dal told Christine he was talking her to the Fishpot CafĂ©, which wasn’t far away. It was in one of the bays near the bottom end of Queen Street. After a short drive Dal pulled up outside the restaurant. The two made their way inside and found a table. After they had ordered their meals Christine looked at Dal.
“What’s going to happen after I go home? You’ve got your job here so you can’t just come down to Hams to visit me,” she said.
“I’ll visit when I can. And you’re going to come to our shows right? I can get you in before everyone else too,” Dal said.
“I sure hope to come to the shows. I love seeing you own the other guys,” Christine said.

Their meals arrived then so the two had to stop talking while they ate.
“Do you use the internet?” Christine asked Dal, after they’d finished eating.
“I’ve just gotten a computer so I will be,” Dal said.
“Awesome. Sign up for Facebook we can talk on there. I also use MSN and Yahoo Messengers so you might like to sign up for one of those,” Christine said.
“I’ll sign up as soon as I get home tonight. If you give me your details I’ll add you,” Dal said.
Christine pulled one of her business cards out of her handbag and wrote her messenger details on the back.
“I’m on Facebook under my name. Just look for Christine Edison,” she said.
“That’ll be easy enough to remember,” Dal said.
He put the business card in his pocket and smiled at her.
“Well I guess its time to get you back to Jasmine’s so you can head back to Hams. Man I’m going to miss you. I’ll be online tomorrow though,” Dal said.
He drove her back to Jasmine’s place and the two had an emotional farewell. Dal waved as Christine drove off.
Dal Knox
Dal Knox
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 68

http://aotearoaoutpost.awardspace.com/Index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down