WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new diva on smackdown

Go down

new diva on smackdown Empty new diva on smackdown

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 4:23 pm

I walki in to my locker room thinking my brother is here im so lucky to have him and I am glad to be here

Back to top Go down

new diva on smackdown Empty Re: new diva on smackdown

Post  Edge Tue May 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Edge decides to call Savannah on her mobile phone and see how things are going for her over on Smackdown. Pulling his mobile out he dials her number. While he waits for her to pick up he puts the tv on knowing that Smackdown is due to start fairly soon. He can't wait to see Savannah in action as she is always entertaining to watch. And when she is in her ring gear... phwooar. Plumping up some cushions Edge settles down on the couch ready to start watching. As the show comes on he sees Savannah's new graphic on the opening credits and it looks great. He makes a mental note to tell her and then the show starts.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 10:11 pm

my cell goes off hello hey adam how it going yeah I fine a bit nervous but I hope I do alright how is john doing I miss raw but it cool here

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Tue May 05, 2009 10:28 pm

"I'm glad you're doing well. I'm watching Smackdown. Are you in a match tonight?" Edge asked.
He had one eye on the tv but wasn't really taking in what was going on. It had been awhile since he'd been part of smackdown and he could see it hadn't really changed much since he'd left. As far as he was concerned it was their loss and RAW's gain when he moved to RAW. It was where he needed to be so he had been happy to move when creative had suggested it to him. He stood and going into the kitchen made himself a drink which he took back to the lounge then settled down in front of the TV again.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 10:33 pm

yeah but vickie saved it till the end of raw I miss you so much it not even funny if feels like I lost apart of my self I wishe there was a qway for me to come home

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Tue May 05, 2009 10:52 pm

"I'm sure we can find a way to make this work. Do our days off co-incide?" Edge asked. He was hoping that they were so they could still see some of each other.
"And we'll see each other at pay per views of course since they aren't brand specific. Unless you aren't being used at a pay per view. That would kind of suck," Edge said.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Tue May 12, 2009 7:55 am

ooc: this thread can't go any furthur since Savannah has quit.
Edge
Edge
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down