WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gift, At The Same Time A Curse.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Gift, At The Same Time A Curse. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gift, At The Same Time A Curse.

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:23 pm

John just turned to Torrie, before he just sighed slowly getting to his feet leaving Torrie standing in the bedroom on her own.

"John," Torrie spoke as she followed him.

"You just don't get it, do you?" John asked.

"Get what?" Torrie asked.

John just stared at Torrie, as she continued to say she didn't care if she got hurt but he did and he couldn't have done anything to prevent it.

Back to top Go down

The Gift, At The Same Time A Curse. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gift, At The Same Time A Curse.

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 7:57 pm

"Torrie, I couldn't do anything to stop Big Show or anybody if someone wanted to hurt you...I wouldn't have been able to do anything" John spoke as he turned to Torrie.

"I know but..."

"No Torrie there's is no buts in this situation because the only time I ever get scared is...." John muttered, Torrie touched his right forearm ever so gently.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed May 13, 2009 8:06 pm

"When you're in danger." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 14, 2009 5:40 am

"Well any sign of danger and you're there in heartbeat for me" Torrie spoke, with a small smile while John just lowered his head in his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5