WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Jillian Hall Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:31 am

OMG IF YOU HAVEN'T YET HEARD BUT TORRIE WILSON WILL BE ON THE REALITY TV SHOW IM A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

In England it is shot in Australia but USA are making there own and it will be shot in costa rica. CAN'T BELIEVE IT. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower flower flower
Jillian Hall
Jillian Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:13 am

Yeah!!! I heard Smile

I like I'm celebrity, I watched Torire's interview she was like I'm used to be around gross guys haha! I think she meant Kane, Big show..I surely doubt she meant John Cena haha.

Very Happy Very Happy Smile flower

That just brighten up my day!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum