WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's Nothing I wouldn't Do for You.

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

There's Nothing I wouldn't Do for You. - Page 5 Empty Re: There's Nothing I wouldn't Do for You.

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Torrie gently smiled, before she kissed John while he laid on her lap.

A Week Later.

Torrie looked at John as he put his blue HLR wrist band on his left wrist.

"Are you sure you're okay wrestling tonight?" Torrie asked a little concerned.

Back to top Go down

There's Nothing I wouldn't Do for You. - Page 5 Empty Re: There's Nothing I wouldn't Do for You.

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 3:40 pm

"I'm definitely ready." John said with confidence in his voice.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Torrie just bit her lip gently.

"I know it's Chavo, but what if Edge comes out? I can't handle if you get laid out again tonight" Torrie muttered, with defeat rising her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 3:47 pm

"You know it would help if you had just a little bit of faith in me." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Torrie looked at John.

"I do have faith in you, it's just..I don't want you get hurt that's all" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 3:54 pm

"I'll be fine." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Torrie lowered her head before she let out a single breath.

"Okay," She spoke, before a smile went across her face to hide the tears. She gave John a soft kiss before he adjusted his hat on his head. He gave Torrie assuring grin before he left the locker room.

The fans in attendance cheered jumping to their feet when they saw John Cena hold Chavo Guerrero in the Attitude Adjustment. The fans started to boo when The Rated R Superstar Edge came out of nowhere and dropkicked Cena in the back forcing Chavo to fall on John's back. Cena turned around, into a huge spear to his midsection knocking John to the mat.

"Oh my god! Edge coming out of nowhere!" JR shouted seeing Edge's saucer eyes, he crawled over and kept punching John on the head before he got to his feet.

John just touched his forehead, fluttering his eyelids up at the lights. Edge ran his fingers tightly through his blonde hair before he grabbed Cena by his hand, and dragged him to the corner. Chavo slid back in the ring, and gave Edge handcuffs.

"Handcuffs," Todd spoke seeing the silver handcuffs.

John tried to fight Edge but he was outnumbered. Edge kicked John in the stomach before he latched the handcuff unto Cena's right wrist, to the top rope. John tried to move but he was now grounded by the handcuff.

John's eyes lowered down to the chairs that were brought in the ring by Chavo.

"Oh my god! He's not thinking about ..a Co hairto"

"Cena's gonna get his brains smashed in," JR spoke worried.

Edge grabbed the microphone, "Only one person can save you now," He coldy said, breathing through his lips with a sadistic look across his face.

John continued to struggle until he heard a loud cheer from the audience, it didn't make John feel relief hearing it because he knew Torrie was here now. John's eyes lowered down to the mat below knowing he had no way to protect Torrie.

"No, No, No!" Torrie screamed running down the ring, with a terrfied look across her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 6:21 pm

John continued lying on the floor trying to get energy back into his body.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Fear rose in Torrie's eyes as she shook her head.

"No, stop.." Torrie spoke as she got near the apron.

Edge noticed the blonde beauty, he could sense the fear rising within Torrie's body.

"Torrie this may not be a good idea," JR spoke worried for her.

Torrie just gulped shaking her head pleading with the Rated R Superstar. John's eyes squinted shut for a moment before he saw Torrie standing near the apron.

"Torrie!..Go! I can't...protect" John's words were stopped when Edge harshly kicked him in the face.

Torrie's hands went around her mouth horrified.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 6:50 pm

John groaned as he put his hand on his face.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Torrie lowered her eyelashes down with fear.

"Edge please..no" Torrie muttered.

Edge grabbed the steel chair and put it right near John's temple. Torrie shook her head before she took a step forward. John wouldn't care if he got hit with the chair he just didn't want Torrie to get hurt.

"Up to you...it's all on you.." Edge coldy muttered to Torrie, with the steel chair just touching John's head.

Torrie climbed on the apron gripping unto the ring ropes in blue jeans, with a baby blue long sleeved shirt cut to her stomach with black knee boots with her hair in curls.

"No, No please..don't...no" Torrie pleaded over and over again.

Edge turned his attention to Torrie on the apron, catching John's attention.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 6:58 pm

"Torrie get out of here!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Torrie shook her head, still with fear in her green eyes but she remained by her husband's side.

"Don't do this..please" Torrie spoke.

Edge dawned on Torrie with his sick expression across his face. Torrie saw the expression on his face, she went to get down by Chavo was standing behind her. The next thing she felt her blonde roots being pulled by Edge bringing the Boise Belle in the ring by her blonde hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 7:11 pm

John tried to get up to save Torrie but was too weak.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 7:21 pm

John kept pulling on the handcuff but everytime he did, it tightened on his wrist. Edge kept hold of Torrie's blonde hair, forcing her in the ring with him.

"You let her go! Edge I'm right here!" John shouted but got a punch in the face for his efforts.

With a sadistic smile on his face, Edge grabbed Torrie by her head benting her a little trapping her head underneath his grip. John's eyes rose with worry, as he felt himself powerless to help Torrie. Edge set Torrie up for his edge O..matic...face first DDT.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 7:24 pm

"Torrie!" John yelled as he kept trying to get to Torrie but the handcuff was preventing him from doing so.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Everytime Edge moved, Torrie's legs would move, further away from John.

"It's on your head!" Edge snapped coldy at John as he held Torrie tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 7:36 pm

"Leave Torrie alone!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Edge continued to hold the woman that means everything to John.

"I swear to god! Edge if you hurt her I'll destory you!" John warned.

John had to do all he could, but there was nothing he could do but feel helpless and watch a man he hated more than anything hurt his wife. John felt himself shout out, he doesn't care what Edge does to him just don't hurt Torrie.

Last edited by Torrie Wilson-Cena on Sat May 02, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 7:42 pm

"Edge leave her alone! Do whatever you want to do to me just leave Torrie alone!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Edge looked at John as he held Torrie, he answered John's plea by drilling the innocent, defenceless Torrie Wilson Cena face first in form of a DDT knocking her completely unconscious sending John to his knees stairght away.

"No! No! damn you Edge!" JR spoke furious.

Before her body moved, after she didn't move a thing just laid on her front face down.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 8:02 pm

"Torrie." John said as he looked at Torrie with concern in his eyes.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Torrie just laid there breathing but unreponsive, with her blonde hair scattered her finger tips in her curls while she laid there unconscious thanks to Edge, breaking John's heart in two.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 8:37 pm

John looked at the stage.

"I need some medics out here!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Torrie just continued to lie motionless in the ring. Edge looked at the Boise Belle before he turned his attention back to John. The two rivals both locked eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum