WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beneath It Unveils.

Go down

Beneath It Unveils. Empty Beneath It Unveils.

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:42 am

Torrie lowered her eyelashes as she sat down in a restaurant idling stirring her hot chocolate, she knew she had a lot of explaining to do to her friend Candice Michelle.

Unknown to everyone, John and Torrie agreed to get a secret divorce but still stay together over what had happened with John and his deceased Ex fiance Liz.

Torrie tried to walk away from John, tried to let him know she had to walk away but she loved him too damn much to lose him so she kept everything a secret..until Shawn had put on facebook about Torrie and John's wedding..

Candice had found out after Dave had recieved a message from Hunter a few days ago, and then Dave told Jeff, Jeff told Melina then Candice finally was the last one to know.

Torrie heard footsteps, she stopped and looked up when she saw a black handbag collide with her table. Torrie let out a deep breath as she stared at the wife of the animal.

"Hey, I know I have a lot of explaining to do.." Torrie muttered.

Back to top Go down

Beneath It Unveils. Empty Re: Beneath It Unveils.

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:53 am

"Damn right you do!" Candice Michelle Bautista whined. "You know how much I hate being kept in the dark. And this is so major! How come you didn't tell me?!"
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:00 am

Torrie looked at Candice, she knew the Candy Coated Diva had every right to be angry with her.

"I know" Torrie sighed as she watched Candice sit down.

"How did you find out?" Torrie asked before she gently ran a few of her fingers through her honey coloured hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:14 am

Candice dropped into the chair opposite Torrie. "Through Dave, Jeff and Melina. Dave got his info from Hunter."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:17 am

"Ooh news travels fast," Torrie spoke as she rubbed the back of her neck gently.

"Yeah especially if it's the wrestling world, oh my god Torrie can't believe you didn't tell me?! you've been going through this on your own" Candice spoke.

Torrie shrugged helplessly. "It was something I had to do, Candice I'm so sorry I was gonna tell you...it's just...I thought Shawn putting it on facebook would be the best way" Torrie spoke as she shrugged up her shoulders gently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:24 am

Candice stared at Torrie incredulously. "Whatever drugs you're on...I want some." She quipped referring to Torrie thinking facebook was the best way to tell people what was going on.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:28 am

"Candice I was kidding, I almost murdered Shawn when he told John and I" Torrie spoke.

"So Dave got a message from Hunter then?" Torrie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:37 am

Candice nodded. "Then he asked Jeff and Mel if he should be the one to tell me...the three of them told me together because they weren't sure how I'd react."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum