WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DAY WITH THE BFF

Go down

A DAY WITH THE BFF Empty A DAY WITH THE BFF

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Stacy got out of her all white Mercedes Benz as she arrive at the Mall in Los Angeles. She had the day off and wanted to spend it with her child hood BFF Savannah. She was excited that Savannah was now in the WWE because now they can catch up and it can be just like old times when they were glued together.

Stacy enetered the mall in a casual dark blue jean skirt and a white halter top. She searched the entrance where she and Savannah ahad plans to meet, but no sign of her just yet...until she heard someone from behind call her name.....

Back to top Go down

A DAY WITH THE BFF Empty Re: A DAY WITH THE BFF

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:30 pm

stacy hey how are you I smiled at her with a big smiled we hugged it been so long scince I have seen you what have you been up to these days and I am so glad we are here together and on the same show.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:34 pm

"I know me too" Stacy smiled "But, I haven't been up to nothing really, just wroking traing trying to really get in the shape i use to be in before i left" Stacy expalined "What about you...what made you wanna join the WWE"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:40 pm

well my brother batista is here so thats why I came he and I are alike we have the same tatoo and all so i came here looking for him and I found him he did not know me and I kind of like some one for a while not but it not a male I take out my phone and text you saying im in love with you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Stacy stared at Svannah in confusion "I don't understand"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:51 pm

you seen stace I have liked you for a long tim ebut not only as my friend but as more then that but I never knew if you felt that way about me at any time but if you dont thats fine with me I told her

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Stacy stared at Savannah for a brief second beofre turing in walking away. She didn't know what to say so she just walked into the nearest shoe store to do what =girls do best...shop their problems away

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:00 pm

I sit on the bench and think hope she does not hate me or does not want to be my friend any more I should have not said any thing and if dave finds out im dead as dead couls be I would have lost my brother and my best friend all at once

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Stacy was in a deep daze as she walked through her favorite shoe store "Gay? she can't be?" Stacy thought "But she's your best friend Stace you can't just ignore her, she's still the same Savannah you once knew" Stacy continued to think to herself

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Iam what I am and i cant change that I hope they both understand I should leave town and not come back I mean I came here to see my brother and my best friend and I did now I should go but how can I tell dave what I am what if he hates me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:46 pm

SDtacy ran back out the shoe store and saw Savnnah on the bench "Can yo help me, I really need your opinion on some shoes" She smiled letting Savannah know, that no matter what she is still her Best friend, all while trying to change the subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:13 pm

sure you need a women mind for these kinds of things and also guys cant shop big time sometimes I wonder where they get there clothes from smiling at he best friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:36 pm

"I know right" Stacy smiled as they went into the shoe store "So do you plan on buying anything today"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:54 am

maybe something for dave but not sure what he likes and I am sorry about before about you know what I said about you if you just want friendship from me thats ok I understand I just wonder how my brother will react to it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:40 pm

"How do you know Savannah" Stacy shyly asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:57 pm

I dont know he seems not to care but im not sure but I hope he not mad at me but I cant change who I am about how I feel about things so I really hope he understands

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:24 pm

"No...how do you know...you're gay" Stacy asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:06 am

um when I was 15 I only liked guys as friends and one day I knew I was different from all my other friends I never told any one because I dont know their reactions

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:47 pm

"Well, I'm always here for you, but only as a friend.." Stacy told

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum