WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Singer Of The WWE (Katie Hardy vs. Velvet Sky)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Best Singer Of The WWE (Katie Hardy vs. Velvet Sky) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best Singer Of The WWE (Katie Hardy vs. Velvet Sky)

Post  Katie Orton Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Kati looked at Lauren.

"You have to wait until you're 21." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

The Best Singer Of The WWE (Katie Hardy vs. Velvet Sky) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best Singer Of The WWE (Katie Hardy vs. Velvet Sky)

Post  Velvet Sky Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:56 am

"As if il like just go up to a man and ask him to get me one. Like him over there" she got up and walked over. A few moments later she ran back over.

"Like i think he was gay because he said hot shoes" she proclaimed.

"And Velvet il order the next one you 4 have fun" she said hatching a plan.
Velvet Sky
Velvet Sky
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Lea Burchill Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:47 am

Katie was bobing along to the beat inocently when a gangster girl came up to her.

"HEY GIRL YOU BETTA NOT BE PLAYEN WITH ME COZ IMA BOUT TA BRING YOU ASS DOWN REALY GO YAY HEEEEEEEEY"She shouted over the music.

"OK TIME FOR THIS ENGLISH ROSE TO SHINE" the two walked onto the dance floor wich had now been cleared for the dance off. The gangster went first and started body poping then poped her hand into Katie's face for her to go.

"BEAT HER REAL GOOOD KATIE" Angelina shouted from the sidelines.

"This is how we do it in England2 she told the girl. Katie started break dancing like she was a whole new person and and had the girl scared. Katie them done a head spine that lasted 20 seconds wich made the club scream. Katie got up and started waving her arms around and screamin "WHAT WHAT WHAT" in an gangster accent. The girl ran off and Katie won.

"HELL YEAH I AM THE BEST BITCH IN THE HIZZE. FO SHIZZ MA NIZZ" she screamed.

"Like Katie go back to your Posh voice" Angelina said.

"Im sooo sorry Angelina but i was taken over by the soul od daaance" her dancesounding like darrrrrrrrrrrnce.

"Im
Katie Lea Burchill
Katie Lea Burchill
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2