WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing in Action

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Missing in Action Empty Missing in Action

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Jeff got out of his brand new family ride, a silver RangeRover. He was dressed in blue jeans and a plain white T-shirt. He had been missing alot lately of everyone, his career was really on the move and he couldn't do nothing to stop it. He had missed alot lately, he hadn't spoken to Angel in months, he and Matt haven't spoken in weeks, he barely has time to call and check on his wife Melina, and 5 years od children, and worst of all he and his sister, best friend, and everything Candice Michelle hadn't spent time together in almost a whole two months.

He had finally got a day off and decided to dedicate it fully to her. He walked the beach in search of his long dark haired beautiful best friend
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Missing in Action Empty Re: Missing in Action

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Candice was a little farther down the shoreline, dressed casually in snug jeans, a black tank top with a light zip up hoodie to ward off the slight chill. She was testing the water's temperature by letting her feet get wet. It was still pretty cold, by summer was coming and soon it would be warm enough to go swimming.

She breathed in deep, inhaling the scent of salt and sea. She was enjoying the tranquility of the moment. Life had been crazy for her for the longest time. As a new mom, a wife, and a WWE Diva, her time wasn't as flexible anymore, especially since Dave traveled differently than she did being on separate brands. Splitting the parental duties was a bit trickier.

And she hadn't been able to shop and girl talk with her friends like Kelly, Melina, Soraya, Mickie and Torrie in what felt like ages. Her only saving sanity was that Matt still traveled with her and kept her from going up the wall...or killing Maryse. But the worst, had to be not being able to spend time with her very best friend, her other half, Jeff Hardy. Both of their lives had spiraled into whirlwinds between their jobs and they're new families. They used to spend almost every day together and now both of their other obligations had kept them apart for too long. She was thrilled when he called her to meet him here for the day. She'd missed him terribly.
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:17 pm

Jeff smiled as he saw his dark haired siter walking towards him. His smile got bigger as she got closer "Well hello stranger" Jeff smiled before he picked up Candice and spun her around in a hug
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:23 pm

"JEFF!!!" Candice squealed as he lifted her off her feet and spun her around. "I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed, clinging tightly to him. "We can't go this long apart ever again."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:26 pm

"I know, and I promise things have just been so hected" Jeff said not wanting to let her go
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:21 pm

"I understand, it's been just as crazy on my end too." Candice burrowed into his shoulder. "It's so good to see you."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:59 pm

"I so good to see you too" Jeff said "Tell me everything...what have you been up to...don't skip a detail"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Candice grinned. "Everything's been so crazy! Aidan's growing by leaps and bounds. He's teething, which is always fun." She rolled her eyes for a moment. "Oh, Dave's got a title shot at Wrestlemania and I'll be in the first ever Diva's Money in the Bank, so our careers are good. Kelly and Evan got together...which is so weird, but they compliment each other nicely...God, there's just so much. Matt and Raya are getting very close...I think Matt's finally happy...like really happy. Um...Hunter's beginning to train more than just me which is a little depressing cause I was his favorite."

She laughed. "And mostly, I've just missed you and Mel, and the twins like crazy!"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:14 pm

"Whoa...I've missed so much...Overseas was crazy, but Lina and the twins enjoyed it so much, and I did too but Five months was just too long being away from you guys" Jeff explained "And on top of that, I have to be their for Shane since he's raising he and Sky's child on his own, and its been crazy but going Overseas did so much for both me and Mel's carrer which is good for our kids so Im happy" Jeff informed
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:17 pm

"Aw Jeff, that's great! I'm glad things went so well for you, but I'm also really glad you're back!" She sighed a little. "It's a little selfish, but I feel like I've been replaced since Katie's joined us here in the WWE. I miss Matt's constant hovering, that's how bad it is." She chuckled. "And I like Katie, don't get me wrong, she's super nice and I'm happy you guys are like a family again, but I'm a little jealous." She admitted.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:22 pm

"C don't be, you will always be our little sister too" Jeff smirked
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:27 pm

"No I know, but I got spoiled with all the attention." Candice grinned. "Told you it was selfish."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 pm

"Oh, you want all the attention back" Jeff said "Well, if it makes you feel any better me and Katie aren't exactly on speaking terms right now so you have all my attention" J eff tolf Candice
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:37 pm

"Well Matt doesn't talk to me so much anymore either, so it's back to you and me against the world." Candice joked before frowning in concern. "I don't want to hog your attention just because you two are fighting, what's going on?"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 pm

"I had to find out through any and everyone that she and Randy Orton had of have something going on...I thought we were closer than that so I got mad we got into a fight Matt of course took her side,and i haven't talk to her or him ever since...so trust me you are my favorite because ever since we were little it was always those two against me" Jeff told
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Candice grinned. "Well I've always got your back, Jeff. So now I even the odds. Especially since I'm no longer cool enough for Matt to hang out with...the bum. Did I tell you that Dave and I got into this huge fight last week when he came to visit me on RAW, we're over it now, but I got so upset and stormed out. Dave panicked cause he couldn't find me and called Matt...the jerk wasn't even worried about me, he just told Dave that he got himself into a pickle and then went back to playing video games with Katie. Maybe I should get hit by a car again to get his attention. So I know where you're coming from."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:53 pm

"Plaese C stay away from cars" Jeff joked "And I got your back too always and forever" Jeff smiled "But tell me more about this big fight, whth you and Dave"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:00 am

"I kind of took something he said way out of proportion. We started yelling at each other and then I started crying so I left and spent the night with John and Torrie. Dave spent the night calling everyone on RAW trying to find me." Candice shrugged. "It's over now, we've made up."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:07 am

"And you couldn't pick up a phone" Jeff said
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:09 am

"I left it in our hotel room." Candice said sheepishly.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:17 am

Jeff gave her the "yeah right" look..."Next time, please don't leave me out" Jeff simply said
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:20 am

"Actually I really did leave my phone behind. I was that upset. Ask Dave, it was half the reason he was freaking out." Candice said. "But I promise, next fight, I'll call you, sobbing mess and all. Big idiot made me cry and everything...big jerk." She mumbled.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:22 am

Jeff laughed "but you love him"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:25 am

"True." Candice nodded and laughed. "It's the only reason he's not dead by now."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:44 am

Jeff sneickered "So how's Aiden doing" Jeff asked about Candic'es son
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy